Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets News & Tweets - 11/23

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    We had no plan to replace Woody, T-Rich. We knew Woody was injured and out and yet we never replaced him... T-Rich was ancient. They knew they had to replace him too.
    To be fair, they had a guy they hoped would replace T-Rich, just turns out he was yet another scrub.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    And btw, this Palantonio crap, a "simple dive play?" WTF is that? Sanchez didn't go the wrong way you moron, the play was broken from the start, if anythin Sanchez might have turned the wrong way on the running play.
    Holy crap dude, please keep playing forum jester... your insanity gives me the chuckles

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    At what point should people here just ignore Rah Rah and stop contributing to the nonsense??

Just sayin...
    Last edited by JetBidi; 11-23-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    Holy crap dude, please keep playing forum jester... your insanity gives me the chuckles
    hehehehehe, it's hilarious.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares?

Horrible game over

The Jets sucked for the entire game.

The offense
    The defense especially the four worst slower than a pile of manure alleged linebackers in the NFL

The coaches
    The GM

The whole frigging shebang needs to be blown up and rebuilt

Congratulations to the Pat fans here on your clearly superior team

As for the team I love...I make no apologies for loyally supporting them since 1960. I will continue to do so

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    it seems like once Sanchez gets inside of the red zone he becomes timid, he overthinks plays and that's when the turnovers happen. It's almost like he knows he's going to F**k up. That int wasn't one play, it was a play that changed the momentum of the game and the fumble after was the first real nail in the coffin, the fumble return on the following kickoff cemented the game. Same thing in the Seattle game when he threw the pick in the red zone. PLays like that shift the game and when you play a team like the Pats, it's only a matter of time until they started scoring. Giving them a 14 to 21 point cushion is something that many teams can't recover from.

Sanchez' confidence is in the toilet and that's the real problem. The lack of playmakers doesn't make it any easier but the last year and a half has destroyed what Sanchez had. A change of scenary would be good for both parties in my opinion.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was TWO plays

Spin it any way you want, but other than those 2 plays, he DID execute.
    I'm starting to feel much better after reading your posts.

I mean, think about it everybody...if you take away Sanchez's two worst plays in every one of his games, he actually hasn't thrown a single red zone interception OR a pick-6 in his entire career! How can you want to get rid of a player who has excellent numbers when all you have to do is ignore his two worst plays every game?

Ray Ray back in January of '04: "Except for two plays, Doug Brien was clutch against Pittsburgh!"

Ray Ray back in January of '87: "I know that penalty hurt. I know it sucks to lose. But other than that roughing the passer play, Mark Gastineau was great in the Cleveland game. He DID execute for the other 59 minutes - spin it any way you want."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is absolutely NO reason Sanchez should NOT be the QB right now

He played well

One bad pass, critical play, but a bad pass, those two first drives, were good drives, both ending in extremely disappointing fashion.

Then those 52 seconds

Just an unbelievable display of misfortune, as I've ever seen

I actually love the way Sanchez played, and despite the boos, the fans, the BS, he stayed with it, faced it all, and still executed.

Yeah, it was an embarrassing loss, but I wanted to see how Sanchez handled it in the second half, along with the rest of the team, they came out and fought, so did Sanchez, after the first half, that's all I cared about.

Let's see how they finish the season.
    Ray, I usually like your optimism and observations, but you need to:
    a) Put the pipe down
    b) Put the baggie away
    c) Stop drinking so much
    d) Put the kool-aid away....for a LONG time
    e) Wake up from your dream

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    These aren't "tweets."

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Ray Ray starting to sound like:

Can you believe this guy???? RAYRAY must be in a psych ward posting from his ward.

What a blind tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGAiW5dOnKo

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    These aren't "tweets."
    But they could be.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever...

Don't misconstrue the response to spin that I must not be upset about the game...

I don't have an agenda

Tonight was an embarrassment, but I'm convinced that this team has been stricken with an unbelievable amount of bad luck, and it started with the Revis injury, it's been down hill since then.
    You are so clueless it hurts to even try to get on your level. Sanchez is a complete dog. How come you can't realize this? I feel sorry for you

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

He played well
    I guess you didn't watch the same game I did.

Until the score was 21-0, the only real turnovers were Sanchez. (Greene would not have made the first down anyway, so his fumble just pushed back the Patriots further into their own territory.)

On the opening drive of the game, the defense starts by making the Pats go three and out. The Jets get the ball and have a very nice drive going all the way to the Pats 23 when Sanchez throws an interception. HE DOES THAT ALL THE TIME!! Technically, this wasn't one of his many red zone picks, but a killer none the less!

When the score is 14-0 (still a game) Sanchez, on a broken play, runs into his own lineman and fumbles making the score 21-0 Pats.

Then Rex after the game continues to say the Sanchez gives us the best chance to win! HOW REX?? PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR REASONING!

I DON"T COUNT SANCHEZ'S STATS AFTER 35-0.
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 11-23-2012 at 07:59 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

He played well

One bad pass, critical play, but a bad pass, those two first drives, were good drives, both ending in extremely disappointing fashion.

Then those 52 seconds

Just an unbelievable display of misfortune, as I've ever seen

I actually love the way Sanchez played, and despite the boos, the fans, the BS, he stayed with it, faced it all, and still executed.

Yeah, it was an embarrassing loss, but I wanted to see how Sanchez handled it in the second half, along with the rest of the team, they came out and fought, so did Sanchez, after the first half, that's all I cared about.

Let's see how they finish the season.
    Completely incorrect statement ... Int was horrible, fumble was ridiculous .... Not finding a way to win ... Inexcusable. He is crap.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me why Sanchez played poorly tonight? Go ahead.

Let's go over the stats.

Two plays were his fault, the INT, the fumble.

What else?

Self inflicted wounds and an unbelievable turn of events in those 52 seconds...

That was the game

Christ can't help you this time either.
    and Christ certainly can't help Sanchez. I have been praying. You think he played well? Well he certainly helped the Pats to 14 points all by himself. Great game. It is the type of game we are all becoming accustomed to with Sanchez. He deserves all the compliments.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    +1. Remember Mark only played 1 year in college.
    Looks like he is starting his 2nd year in high school.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    First QB ever to get tackled by his own guys ass, and fumble for a TD?
    It is good to have the record!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever...

Don't misconstrue the response to spin that I must not be upset about the game...

I don't have an agenda

Tonight was an embarrassment, but I'm convinced that this team has been stricken with an unbelievable amount of bad luck, and it started with the Revis injury, it's been down hill since then.
    Winners don't have excuses!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he does have it.

The irony of it all, this season is going to make him tougher.

If he can finish strong, I STILL think he can do it.

He's had to deal with as much adversity as any QB has in the league in one season, the injuries, the Tebow crap, the media, and I still saw a QB that pushed and fought, and executed.

And these ****ing clowns on SNY, they are a joke, the media is a joke.

Sanchez is saying exactly what he SHOULD be saying. You want him throwing things, bashing his teammates, displaying an act that isn't him because the fans and media want him to? Whatever.

Sanchez had TWO bad plays tonight. TWO. He STILL executed. There in't ANY on this board that refute that.

He was 26/36, he still ran through his progressions, made the right reads. He is playing better NOW than he was 3-4 weeks ago.

Look, I KNOW the team has had problems, but I'm convinced that it's been a cumulative problem, that has transitioned from one factor to another, those 52 seconds exemplifies this point.
    It was too bad and unfortunate.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Totally serious here...do you work for the Jets in some fashion?
    I think Ray Ray IS Mark Sanchez.