Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan says Sanchez will get better

Ryan says Sanchez will get better

And I'm with him, why give up on Sanchez? He's starting to show more promise... His leadership skills came to light tonight, i saw a guy that wasn't willing to lose, finally saw a fire in his eyes, it maybe took 4 years, But Mark showed enough to be a Jets starter for a long time to come...

Which brings me back to Rex... I will always have faith in Rex to make the best decisions for this team to be a winning franchise... This is a cut throat business, but Mark Gives Us The Best Chance To Win, and I will see, and you will see and everyone will see... Rex is right... You just wait you'll see

Don't give up on Sanchez, just yet... Not just yet

Quote Originally Posted by JETZONI View Post
    And I'm with him, why give up on Sanchez? He's starting to show more promise... His leadership skills came to light tonight, i saw a guy that wasn't willing to lose, finally saw a fire in his eyes, it maybe took 4 years, But Mark showed enough to be a Jets starter for a long time to come...

Which brings me back to Rex... I will always have faith in Rex to make the best decisions for this team to be a winning franchise... This is a cut throat business, but Mark Gives Us The Best Chance To Win, and I will see, and you will see and everyone will see... Rex is right... You just wait you'll see

I was the biggest Sanchez supporter. He has no balls. No fire, no passion, no sense of urgency. The guy says the same shlt every press conference.

Srsly?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HA.

All Pro
    Yeah someplace else!

Jets Insider VIP
    Lets give mark another 4-6 years. Remember, he only started 1 year in college. Hahahaha

mark gives us the best chance to win.... until we get a better QB

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Yeah, let's continue to tread water with Mark for another 3 or 4 years with the blind hopes that he's a late bloomer.

I just love these backbreaking turnovers and constant 3 and outs.

Christ, Jets fans are so starved for success and good QB play that we're willing to give this f*cking bum an eternity to prove himself.

There is **** b hind him.

lol, he is what he is. Sorry, I'd rather try the crap shoot called the DRAFT again instead of moving forward (I use this word very loosely here) with Sanchez.

can't tell if serious........

sanchez rex and the rest of them are bottom feeding debacles. theres nothing more to see, "Develop" or afford time to. what you see is what you get. period.

Look everyone around here Please! The sky is not Falling! Rex Said He Will Get Better! He's a coach that has a Vast amount of Knowledge! And if Rex says it, the you better believe it, he knows what he's doing god darn it!

He took us to 2 AFC championship games! Did everyone for get this or what..

Snack on this, Mark Sanchez Will win us the next 5 games, and who will be laughing at all the no believers! ME! Ha ha ha

You,ll see, you'll all see.

What's sad is he will definitely be the starter next year and I can see him improving into a mediocre game manager. Once that happens we will be stuck with a mediocre QB for 10-15 years.

You're on drugs.

All League

WTF was in your Turkey ??!!

Look everyone around here Please! The sky is not Falling! Rex Said He Will Get Better! He's a coach that has a Vast amount of Knowledge! And if Rex says it, the you better believe it, he knows what he's doing god darn it!

He took us to 2 AFC championship games! Did everyone for get this or what..

Snack on this, Mark Sanchez Will win us the next 5 games, and who will be laughing at all the no believers! ME! Ha ha ha

You,ll see, you'll all see.
    that would be great...then we'll have a mid round draft pick and end up right where we started.

also for the record, he didnt take us anywhere the defense and running game did.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You're on drugs.
    Our defense is growing before our very eyes!!!

All League
    Lol wut

I've tried to support the guy, I really have ... and then I watch the f'in short-bus ridin' imbecile run into one of his own guys and just drop the football ... and lays there.

Mark Sanchez is fu**ing horrible - let's not forget another god-awful, you've gotta be kidding me, where the hell are you throwing it interception in the red zone. Again. Guy is just brutal. He has no heart, no f'ing courage, and I'm done with his lame pos ass. I hate him. Seriously.

Your guyzes turkeys are on drugs, and eating drugged up turkeys is not my pass time, but Thats not the point of this thread with tread.... 1, Sanchez has the arm, 2, leadership, and 3 he has frighen Jets West, forget that huh? And if you can take a moment to reflect on Jets west, and 2 AFC championship games, well u might want to lighten up on the triptophane,

Rex is a very smart coach here, Sanchez gives us the best chance to win, why screw that up?