Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW! Tebow 2 broken ribs yet Rex activates him over McElroy WTF?

Jets Insider VIP

Tebow smiling

its one big lie. hes covering Rex.

then why was he active? rex is a moron.

Tebow can't breathe but he was just chewing gum while answering questions. This team is a joke.

I'm gonna say it right now-Tim Tebow does not have broken ribs. No way no how. He was squirming and practically laughing trying to tell that lie to the reporters. They just wanted to use the broken ribs excuse for why he didn't play the second half against StL and why he didn;'t play at all tonight, but they made a conscious decision to shelve the wildcat most likely because it was both inept and disruptive in the first half against StL.

I'm gonna go one crazy conspiracy theory further- the "mole" that said he stinks was either Sparano or maybe Rex. They just flat out don't believe in him and are using this excuse as their justification for going solely with Sanchez, especially after this debacle. If we won and Mark played well you would just simply hear that they didn't want to mess with Mark's rhythm blah blah blah.... But since Mark **** the bed along with the whole team you're hearing about some fantasy land broken ribs. Tim said he couldn;t remember when he broke his ribs against SEA. Trust me, you remember when you break your ribs. Ask Mike Vick. He doesn't remember because it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    really -- I think Sanchez has played in 2 AFC Championship game Has tebow ever played in a championship game? anyone know?
    Playing in and leading to are two different things. Sanchez had the number one d and rushing game propping him up.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Tim Tebow reveals that he has two fractured ribs. #nyj

if this is true why was McElroy not active?
    If Tebow really couldn't play tonight McElroy should have been active. That is inexcusable, what in the world were they thinking?
    Last edited by Ltalianguy; 11-23-2012 at 01:14 AM.

This story conflicts what we saw on the sidelines last night- just proves that Tebow is a primadonna.

All League
    This organization is a laughing stock

Quote Originally Posted by B2 Bomber View Post
    How many AFC championship games has Tebow led his team to?
    What part of Sanchez's game inspired you most last night, was it setting the table with a red zone INT where he made sure to make eye contact with his receiver or was it ran he faked a handoff to nobody and ran into a lineman's ass and fumbled before a Patriot could touch him?

I really want to know.

All League
    I can't believe McElroy was inactive. Comically bad management.

really -- I think Sanchez has played in 2 AFC Championship game Has tebow ever played in a championship game? anyone know?

Played in and LOST.
    Tebow has two NCAA championships and a Heisman.
    Sanchez is a LOSER. Period.
    Tebow may never be a good QB in the NFL. But he is NOT a soft little sissy like Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I will drive by his house and try to run him down and see how quickly he moves while I am at it I will try and clip Sparano too, they live in the same development.

WIA

Veteran
    Fell off the bench?

if tebow has 2 fractured ribs why was he dressed? im sure woody wanted him in uniform to sell seats. so if sanchez would have gotten hurt who would have been the qb?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

If it is true that Tebow has two fractured ribs, and Rex had McElroy inactive what could possibly be the explanation?

I don't understand what the hell is going on this year.

blow the whole thing up

This is beyond ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by B2 Bomber View Post
    How many AFC championship games has Tebow led his team to?
    You seem to have one very very faulty word in your post. 'led'

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    What part of Sanchez's game inspired you most last night, was it setting the table with a red zone INT where he made sure to make eye contact with his receiver or was it ran he faked a handoff to nobody and ran into a lineman's ass and fumbled before a Patriot could touch him?

I really want to know.
    Hey he's on the Jets.... Apparently it's part of their game plan.... Look at the rest of the ****ing team coaches included. That kind of play fits right in and it is what they all are successful doing.

Losers they are and it is sooooo great they got Tebow and now he has broken ribs because he is the biggest ****ing loser in the NFL so he is right at home now with the lame ass losing team and he even now has his injury to cry and sit on the bench about and be loser2themax...

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    If it is true that Tebow has two fractured ribs, and Rex had McElroy inactive what could possibly be the explanation?

I don't understand what the hell is going on this year.

blow the whole thing up
    It was reported that in pregame, Tebow's rib pain was so intense he had to toss the ball to a "make a wish kid" right handed.

Rex then proceeds to activate him as our backup QB.

Can this really be true? Can our HC really make decisions like this? I'm floored.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tebow would NEVER lie. The ribs are busted