Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BOYCOTT

BOYCOTT

Let the boycott begin. My family has decided to do it. I beg all of you to do it. Nobody go to the rest of the games. There is no accountability and the message needs to be delivered. No more talking. This team is a ****ing joke and everybody needs to be terminated. Scorched earth.
    Last edited by escamoter2; 11-23-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Nope. I'll watch them despite the heartbreak.

I sat through the entire game tonight, so I can take anything else this team has to throw at me. It can't possibly get any worse than this (regardless of any further wins or losses).

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Nope. I'll watch them despite the heartbreak.

I sat through the entire game tonight, so I can take anything else this team has to throw at me. It can't possibly get any worse than this (regardless of any further wins or losses).
    You can watch, but nobody go. Let them play like **** in front of empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Or, we all go and just belt the **** out of these guys with beer bottles.

It all about the tailgate from here on... Pissed we played on Thanksgiving and missed my first tailgate in 10 years and busted my A$$ just to make the game...

Veteran
    Boycotts don't work. Look at how occupy Wall Street ended up. Plus, it's a dumb idea. Say in 3 years the jets are on their way to the Super Bowl, will you suddenly hop right back on? Are you a bandwagoner?

All League
    You already paid for the tickets. If you want Woody to hear your displeasure, right him a letter and assure him you won't buy them again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Guys, i have 7,000 posts on this board. I hadnt missed a game since 1999 and purposely missed my 1st game last week. Went fishing. It was great.

Anyone who watches another snap w rex and sanchez at the helm is a glutton for punishment or really has nothing better to do. This is the worst i have ever seen since 96.

I watched tonight only cause i was home w family. Will prob watch if tebow gets a start. But will not watch another snap w sanchez/rex running this joke.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Boycotts don't work. Look at how occupy Wall Street ended up. Plus, it's a dumb idea. Say in 3 years the jets are on their way to the Super Bowl, will you suddenly hop right back on? Are you a bandwagoner?
    Band wagoner? That didn't even make sense. Of course a boycott would work. Let them play in front of an empty stadium and see what happens.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Guys, i have 7,000 posts on this board. I hadnt missed a game since 1999 and purposely missed my 1st game last week. Went fishing. It was great.

Anyone who watches another snap w rex and sanchez at the helm is a glutton for punishment or really has nothing better to do. This is the worst i have ever seen since 96.

I watched tonight only cause i was home w family. Will prob watch if tebow gets a start. But will not watch another snap w sanchez/rex running this joke.
    Then that makes you a band wagon fan. That is your right as a fan, but that's the definition.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    that's not fair....

in order to boycott something you feel strongly about it, so the bandwagoner comment is silly...i'm also pretty sure he's referring to the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Then that makes you a band wagon fan. That is your right as a fan, but that's the definition.
    I don't know if it would make him a "bandwagon" fan as much as it would make him a "fairweather" fan.

All League
    Band wagoner? That didn't even make sense. Of course a boycott would work. Let them play in front of an empty stadium and see what happens.
    Seriously, that didn't make sense? Giving up on the team and not watching them when they aren't good is the definition of a band wagon fan.

I'm not trying to bust anyones balls, because people can be whatever type of fan they want, and it doesn't make them any better or worse fan than I am, but don't try to dress it up as something it's not.

You don't want to support them when they suck, that's fine, but when someone labels it as being a band wagon fan, that's accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

I have been a season ticket holder forever and never even contemplated a boycott during the Kotite years, but this is different because we actually think we have a good team and organization.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't know if it would make him a "bandwagon" fan as much as it would make him a "fairweather" fan.
    Well maybe, I guess I consider them the same thing. Either way....

Well maybe, I guess I consider them the same thing. Either way....
    Idk. Some people would probably consider me a bandwagon fan since I'm not even from Jersey (I share a state with that asshat TX).

Seriously, that didn't make sense? Giving up on the team and not watching them when they aren't good is the definition of a band wagon fan.

I'm not trying to bust anyones balls, because people can be whatever type of fan they want, and it doesn't make them any better or worse fan than I am, but don't try to dress it up as something it's not.

You don't want to support them when they suck, that's fine, but when someone labels it as being a band wagon fan, that's accurate.
    Again, you make no sense. Read please. I never said don't watch them. I said don't go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Not really. A bandwagoner would be someone who only follows and watches when times are good.

Ill be following, talking about and obsessing over this clown show as much as i always do. I just wont be wasting 3 prime weekend hours like u will.

Let the boycott begin. My family has decided to do it. I beg all of you to do it. Nobody go to the rest of the games. There is no accountability and the message needs to be delivered. No more talking. This team is a ****ing joke and everybody needs to be terminated. Scorched earth.
    No one will miss you.

See ya!

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh and i will check the score and stats a few times during the game as well on my iphone.