Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOYCOTT

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Jets PSLs should be tax delectable. Definitely should count as donating to a charity.
    Agreed except for the "delectable" part.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fan boys don't get it. You boycott with the hopes that Johnson will make the changes necessary to make this a viable franchise. You boycott because you want the Jets to do well. Good idea would be to send back your remaining tickets and tell him, not to bother trying to signing you up again next year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not going to boycott and I plan to go to games for as long as I can. But I've been thinking the last couple days that it would be nice if the Jets mailed us all an apology for that disaster on thanksgiving. They would have to carefully word it, but that game was so unreal I swear I've checked my Jets filter a few times since Friday half expecting something...an explanation or apology or something...from the NY Jets. It really does feel like we deserve something after bending our holiday schedules for the second time in 3 years to watch that steaming pile of **** game

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    I'm not going to boycott and I plan to go to games for as long as I can. But I've been thinking the last couple days that it would be nice if the Jets mailed us all an apology for that disaster on thanksgiving. They would have to carefully word it, but that game was so unreal I swear I've checked my Jets filter a few times since Friday half expecting something...an explanation or apology or something...from the NY Jets. It really does feel like we deserve something after bending our holiday schedules for the second time in 3 years to watch that steaming pile of **** game
    Woody got what he wanted... National Attention. Too bad its about a ass fumble.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    Words don't matter. Only actions like terminations do.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing as I've paid for my seats and wouldn't be able to get dick for them on the StubHub/NFL Ticket Exchange market, I will be at the final two home games. I haven't missed a home game since 2005 (for a wedding) and I don't plan on missing Arizona or San Diego because the team underachieved.