Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez says he got unlucky on the fumble

Sanchez says he got unlucky on the fumble

UNLUCKY?????

Dude you ran right into Moore's rear end. You forgot the freakin play, which blew the handoff, you even admitted this. An NFL QB that forgets the play. You ran into a 300+ lb guy while trying to slide. What part of that is bad luck???? It's comically bad play from a comically bad player

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I can't believe he admitted that he got the play confused. What a ****ing loser.

That is proof positive that he's still making the same mistakes he made in his rookie year.

You need more proof?

How about Sanchez's explanation of the INT he threw. He said he read the defense wrong. Which he actually does all the f*cking time. 10 interceptions in the red zone since entering the league. That's proof that he will NEVER get any better.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    UNLUCKY?????

Dude you ran right into Moore's rear end. You forgot the freakin play, which blew the handoff, you even admitted this. An NFL QB that forgets the play. You ran into a 300+ lb guy while trying to slide. What part of that is bad luck???? It's comically bad play from a comically bad player
    Exactly. Well put. I mean, can you be any softer? What kind of (insert politically incorrect term for a person who rides the short bus) do you have to be to run into your own guy, just drop the f'in football, and then just lay there. Mark Sanchez is a gutless, heartless pos and I can't wait for him to be off this football team. He just gets worse and worse and worse.

And let's not forget another horrible red zone interception in the first quarter that you can add to the long list of god awful, you've gotta be kidding me interceptions he continues to throw. My God, he's awful. Embarrassingly bad. F him.

UNLUCKY?????

Not really wanting to defend Sanchez, but yes, even QBs and Vets screw up and run the wrong play. Happens many times each year.

That said, leave it to Mark to compound the issue by strip sacking himself on Moore's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Not really wanting to defend Sanchez, but yes, even QBs and Vets screw up and run the wrong play. Happens many times each year.

That said, leave it to Mark to compound the issue by strip sacking himself on Moore's ass.
    The only thing he's done that's more embarrassing was the time he almost pissed his pants when he lined up wide and that DB jumped at him. How gutless can a guy be? I'm so disgusted with him, words don't describe it. It's like watching your kid just **** his pants on graduation day. What a moron. Seriously, I have absolutely no respect for Sanchez. None. I don't give a damn what kind of QB he is - I don't respect him as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    The only thing he's done that's more embarrassing was the time he almost pissed his pants when he lined up wide and that DB jumped at him. How gutless can a guy be? I'm so disgusted with him, words don't describe it. It's like watching your kid just **** his pants on graduation day. What a moron. Seriously, I have absolutely no respect for Sanchez. None. I don't give a damn what kind of QB he is - I don't respect him as a person.
    Exactly, he takes zero ownership of his mistakes. It's either the D made a great play, he got unlucky, unfortunate play, we played pretty well, etc. etc. etc.

I have no respect for him as a person. He's a gutless coddled loser who realizes nothing he does will ever land him on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post

I can't believe I am saying this, but the voice of reason. The busted play was not the problem, the trying to minimize the loss in yards and not just getting down was. He looked like he was going to slide, but I don't think he thought Moore wood get pushed that far back. Very stupid play.

Veteran
    Exactly, he takes zero ownership of his mistakes. It's either the D made a great play, he got unlucky, unfortunate play, we played pretty well, etc. etc. etc.

I have no respect for him as a person. He's a gutless coddled loser who realizes nothing he does will ever land him on the bench.
    You are right. Rex is also the problem. Any other coach in the NFL would of benched Sanchez long time ago. I used to be a Rex supporter but Rex lost my respect too.

Hall Of Fame
    No Mark. We are the unlucky ones. To have you as our QB.

GFY and GTFO.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Assface Sanchez.

Hall Of Fame
    That play will go down in infamy. We will be watching that as old men.

GFY Mark.

Jets Insider VIP
    F*cking mook

Cap hit be damned, get rid of this puss next year.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    That play will go down in infamy. We will be watching that as old men.

GFY Mark.
    Bubby Brister shovel pass my have been surpassed. The play sums up Mark's career

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    F*cking mook

Cap hit be damned, get rid of this puss next year.
    This. and everyone else. Dump everyone. Starting at the very top until you get to the ball boys.

He didnt try to slide, he didnt see Moore on his left side, he ran into him causing the slide action. Its ridiculous as the QB to forget or be thinking of another play, as i believe he admitted. Thinking of another play. Way to go Mark.

Suckchez is a mediocre back-up QB, like many that came from that nifty school, USC. Is it a curse ?
    At any rate the whole thing is broken.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    He didnt try to slide, he didnt see Moore on his left side, he ran into him causing the slide action. Its ridiculous as the QB to forget or be thinking of another play, as i believe he admitted. Thinking of another play. Way to go Mark.

Suckchez is a mediocre back-up QB, like many that came from that nifty school, USC. Is it a curse ?
    Yep...3 to 4 years to fix....Woody needs to cut and run...

Jets Insider VIP
    Next week we'll use a trick play. Mark will fake like he's going to run into someone's ass...and then throw the interception. It's like play action, but play ass I guess....or an ass action pass?

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post

Exactly, the slide excuse is a joke. Sanchez gets tunnel vision when he plays and does not see the full panorama in front of him. Same thing happened on the INT. He's staring down the WR and doesn't see the safety flying across. Here who knows what he was looking at but he literally did not see 325 lb Moore and his huge rear until it was too late

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Next week we'll use a trick play. Mark will fake like he's going to run into someone's ass...and then throw the interception. It's like play action, but play ass I guess....or an ass action pass?
    No, that's what they're expecting us to do.....