Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Sanchez says he got unlucky on the fumble

  1. #21
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    He was supposed to go between Brandon Moore's legs and slide for a first down! I hope he gets another stab at it! It will be sweet to see!

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    UNLUCKY?????

    :
    To quote that timeless classic Army of Darkness

    "Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot."

    http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvzfdlrqh-chinese-jet-pilot

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,550
    He said it occurred during a slide. There was no slide. What a lying, sad sack, POS we have for a QB.

    No wonder he has ZERO downfield vision... he can't even see the 325 lb. lineman's ass that's right in front of him.

    I wish he for once just came out and said I suck or at least I sucked today.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 11-23-2012 at 04:33 AM.

  5. #25
    He'll never hold himself accountable for anything because his coaches never do. He's like a spoiled kid who was raised poorly by his parents.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    He said it occurred during a slide. There was no slide. What a lying, sad sack, POS we have for a QB.

    No wonder he has ZERO downfield vision... he can't even see the 325 lb. lineman's ass that's right in front of him.

    I wish he for once just came out and said I suck or at least I sucked today.
    I was thinking the same thing. He only started to slide after his facemask smashed into Moore's ass.

    Also, the guy fails to see wide open receivers in the middle of the field every game, and now this. He must literally go blind every time he panics, which seems to be just about every play, btw.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    He'll never hold himself accountable for anything because his coaches never do. He's like a spoiled kid who was raised poorly by his parents.
    Repeat after me ...."Mark is our QB because he gives us the best chance to win." Feel better, right?

  8. #28
    Years from now we may look back at the Sanchez fumble as our Pizarchik moment.

  9. #29
    As you know, that GIF is going around. One of the funnier comments I read today was "because of the hit Sanchez took from Moore, he's going to show up on the injury report with a case of pink eye" lol

  10. #30
    is mark sanchez talking out the side of his mouth again?

    i wont insult him as a person but he really sucks as an nfl qb.

  11. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    1,002
    \/

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Next week we'll use a trick play. Mark will fake like he's going to run into someone's ass...and then throw the interception. It's like play action, but play ass I guess....or an ass action pass?
    LOLOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    No, that's what they're expecting us to do.....

    LOLOLOL We picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue.

    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    He was supposed to go between Brandon Moore's legs and slide for a first down! I hope he gets another stab at it! It will be sweet to see!
    LMFAOROFL!

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    To quote that timeless classic Army of Darkness

    "Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot."

    http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvzfdlrqh-chinese-jet-pilot
    And THIS is my boomstick!

    Ya'll are freaking hilarious! Thanks so much for tolerating my presence on your board. In the immortal words of Wayne & Garth: "I'm not worthy"!

  13. #33
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,854
    But I thought Sanchez was a "leader" and a "winner"?

    Well, this statement would indicate the exact opposite.

  14. #34

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,215
    I cannot wait until this queef loses his job, and I do not care one bit how that occurs.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I cannot wait until this queef loses his job, and I do not care one bit how that occurs.
    Totally. BTW, I've notice your cat pics for a while, and I just wanna know: Are you cheesing?

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    But I thought Sanchez was a "leader" and a "winner"?

    Well, this statement would indicate the exact opposite.

  18. #38
    Leaders would say they screwed up, Sanchez is not a leader in any way shape or form. What a f()cking joke of a qb. F him, F rex, f the jets.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,374
    Quote Originally Posted by srobjets View Post
    Leaders would say they screwed up, Sanchez is not a leader in any way shape or form. What a f()cking joke of a qb. F him, F rex, f the jets.
    But there are those on this board who said he would win us 2 SB's..

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    L.I. NY (where the Jets used to be from)
    Posts
    13,405
    I think it is funny, but typical, that Moore isn't catching any heat for being stood up and trhown back like a little girl on that play.
    Sanchez should get most of the blame, but no QB expects to have their guard pushed into the backfield almost immediatly.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us