Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post gifs that best illustrate this game

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGnW View Post
    I mean seriously this really sums it all up:

Even though this is the lowest I've felt in a long time, this has to be the funniest sh@t I've seen in a football game ever. I had tears and snot running down my face in laughter even though it should of been in sadness. It was priceless. This should be the only thing on Mark Sanchez wikipedia page, its a perfect definition of him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelors III View Post
    Even though this is the lowest I've felt in a long time, this has to be the funniest sh@t I've seen in a football game ever. I had tears and snot running down my face in laughter even though it should of been in sadness. It was priceless. This should be the only thing on Mark Sanchez wikipedia page, its a perfect definition of him.
    It really wasn't that funny. You must be 12.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Indeed.

I sat like this the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    aaaaaaand here come the Pats fans to celebrate!

Fortunately, our mods will run you outta here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-urldPwR1q0

Given who it happened to, the way he went down, etc, it was somewhat humorous. I mean this team just keeps reinventing ways to suck, but even this was beyond anything any of us imagined possible

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Given who it happened to, the way he went down, etc, it was somewhat humorous. I mean this team just keeps reinventing ways to suck, but even this was beyond anything any of us imagined possible
    Piss on 'em, it was funny as hell.

Jets Insider VIP
    Somewhat humorous, yes. But it wasn't nearly tears-and-snot funny.

If it wasn't, it got really close to it.

This isn't a case of a little 3 year old kid running around all stupid and knocking into someone. It's a damned grown man who's supposed to have somewhat decent field vision and awareness of his surroundings.

And contrary to what the announcer (Collinsworth?) said, Wilfolk didn't throw Moore back into him. Rather, Sanchez straight up ran into Moore and got floored.

No I'm not 12, even if I was what does it matter. I'm sorry you don't find it funny or if I offended you. To each is own. I've never seen anything like this before and its so sad that I have to laugh or I'd probably cry.

Jets Insider VIP
    Come on, it definitely was hilarious.

In real-time I was angry. Cursing, ready to throw things. Upon many viewings of the replay, it really is hilarious. Like how could he not have seen Moore? And could this have happened to anyone other than Sanchez? His reaction after it happened is a bit underrated too, I think he tried to feign injury at first, laying still for a bit with hands on his head, but then he ultimately dragged himself up and the look on his face. The Mark Sanchez era. I wish he were better. He's just not. It sucks.....

In real-time I was angry. Cursing, ready to throw things. Upon many viewings of the replay, it really is hilarious. Like how could he not have seen Moore? And could this have happened to anyone other than Sanchez? His reaction after it happened is a bit underrated too, I think he tried to feign injury at first, laying still for a bit with hands on his head, but then he ultimately dragged himself up and the look on his face. The Mark Sanchez era. I wish he were better. He's just not. It sucks.....
    I think he might have actually been a bit dazed. Ref's could have called an illegal hit to the head penalty on Moore's back

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    After that Wilkerson sack on the first play, I was like "All right, here we go. This is gonna be fun." But then......

anyone have that GIF of the girl taking a dump in her underwear????

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP