Thread: The OFFICIAL "SAR Was Right After All Thread"...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

The OFFICIAL "SAR Was Right After All Thread"...

Just thought I would be the first to say it...

Dustin Keller: "We have good practices all week... We come out and play this way on game day... I don't understand it..."

This was festering since the no-show against the Steelers in the Championship game a couple of seasons ago...

Tannenbaum has failed, Sanchez has failed...

But a team that repeatedly comes out so flat on game day falls on one person:

Rex Ryan

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I became a believer in SAR while I was banned some time ago. Everything he said just suddenly made sense.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post

Dustin Keller: "We have good practices all week... We come out and play this way on game day... I don't understand it..."

This was festering since the no-show against the Steelers in the Championship game a couple of seasons ago...

Rex Ryan
    I think we had this thread already a few weeks ago.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Maybe...
    But this is the "OFFICIAL" thread...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    It's a weekly occurrence.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR has said a lot of things. Chief among them that Sanchez is not the problem. He is as clueless as Rex

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    But he's not right when he defends Sanchez ... another brutally bad, really hard to over-state how awful it was interception in the red zone. And then the lame-ass, soft, ballerina move when he runs into his own guy and fumbles the football. My goodness, how gutless and heartless was that? Kinda like the time Sanchez almost wet himself when that DB jumped at him. Seriously, Mark Sanchez is scared. He's a punk. And I have no respect for the coward.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post

Rex Ryan
    SAR was NEVER right about this. He said Rex Ryan should have been fired right after the Steeler loss. Well, that really would have made a lot of f*cking sense, now wouldn't it? You get rewarded for the things you do with the team. Rex had just got done coaching the team to two consecutive AFC Championships. Yeah, firing him would have made a lot of sense.

He also thinks Sanchez is great. What games has he been watching? Because he couldn't be watching Jets games and be saying that.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    SAR was NEVER right about this. He said Rex Ryan should have been fired right after the Steeler loss. Well, that really would have made a lot of f*cking sense, now wouldn't it? You get rewarded for the things you do with the team. Rex had just got done coaching the team to two consecutive AFC Championships. Yeah, firing him would have made a lot of sense.

He also thinks Sanchez is great. What games has he been watching? Because he couldn't be watching Jets games and be saying that.
    Agree re Steelers comment, but c'mon man, SAR did not say Sanchez was great. Let's be fair here.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, because we need one of these threads every week.

Do us a favor, write a valentine to SAR, seal it with a kiss, and hand deliver it to his house, saving us the embarrassment of watching a grown man fawn over another grown man on the Internet.