Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Keller calls out Jet fans for cheering when Sanchez was down.

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Hey Dustin, kiss my ass. If you and the rest of the team showed any heart, courage, discipline or effort, this wouldn't happen.
    Hell, you showed more "balls" tweeting this than any member of the team did on the football field, especially Sanchez. So talk to me when you grow a pair. Once again, F you, punk ass b*****.
    Dude, it's a football game. Rooting for injury is unacceptable in any walk of life.

If you got hit by a car crossing the street on your way to work, would your heart, courage, or balls have made a difference?

Jets Insider VIP
    I eagerly await the day that we get a 6'4 QB that doesn't go into the fetal position like a scared little girl every time a defender comes within arms length.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Dude, it's a football game. Rooting for injury is unacceptable in any walk of life.

If you got hit by a car crossing the street on your way to work, would your heart, courage, or balls have made a difference?
    This.

But for Mark's play:

Boo.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post

No, he'd kick the cars ass.

This doesn't surprise me... apparently some fans think in order for them to be happy in life the Jets have to do well...its a sport...these guys sacrifice their bodies every week...rooting for an injury makes you a ***** IMHO....think about getting hit by a bus on the way to work and everyone around you clapping and cheering....

real low..

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    This doesn't surprise me... apparently some fans think in order for them to be happy in life the Jets have to do well...its a sport...these guys sacrifice their bodies every week...rooting for an injury makes you a ***** IMHO....think about getting hit by a bus on the way to work and everyone around you clapping and cheering....

real low..
    This!!

Jets Insider VIP

real low..
    BOO!

I understand why people would have done it, but I wouldn't have (I hope) and I understand how that would really piss a player off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    When was Sanchez down?
    I was at the embarrassment (game) but I don't recall a play when Sanchez was down and the fans cheered.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    I was at the embarrassment (game) but I don't recall a play when Sanchez was down and the fans cheered.
    I'm so sorry that you had to witness such atrocities...

real low..
    Were those people which cheered my demise fans of my position and did I bring them misery?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    Were those people which cheered my demise fans of my position and did I bring them misery?
    Are you a Jets player? And if so which position?

Practice Squad
    Supporters of Tebow cheer the injury of another? I thought Tebow and his followers were supposed to be god loving Christians? Cheering for the injury and pain of others aint that way. Bunch of liars and false believers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Are you a Jets player? And if so which position?
    Nope, I was responding to the getting hit by a bus on the way to work scenario, and I was doing so in jest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    Nope, I was responding to the getting hit by a bus on the way to work scenario, and I was doing so in jest.
    Oh..then BOOOOO~

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Oh..then BOOOOO~
    Quick call me a whaaaambulance. Your not a real fan.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    So mark and dustin how about I ruin your Christmas eve and thanksgiving night by pooping on your lawn? I feel like I would deserve to be booed as well.
    Seriously! I HAD A SLIGHTLY BAD TIME WHILE SITTING ON MY COUCH AND STUFFING MY FACE WITH CHEETOS AND COORS LIGHT, I HOPE YOU HAVE MAJOR INTERNAL INJURIES!

Jets Insider VIP
    Some of the "fans" on this thread prove Keller's point quite precisely

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

real low..
    These players are also millionaires who get treated better than most people on the planet.

Fans also cheer when guys they don't want on the team get cut....which is the equivalent of "clapping and cheering" for someone who loses their job.

Multi Millionaire bangin hot super models who got laid out for a second. If not a football game, I think he can manage that. I was at the game, no Dustin, the real fans were the ones screaming with everything they had at Rex and Sanchez for that abysmal performance that we just saw 8 hours ago.