Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dustin Keller calls out Jet fans for cheering when Sanchez was down.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by extra714 View Post
    What's happened to us Jet Fans, I remember when Buffalo blew us out on a Monday night and we got fed up and chased Brigitte Nielson out of the stadium after chanting beers on her and chanting show us your tits. e lit fires in the stadium that night. I remember a ****ty performance at Shea and we got fed up and went after Cosell in the booth. We've become a flock of sheep a few boo Sanchez after he's slow getting up and now you see posts about how terrible this is. What has happened to us?

Hmmmm maybe we became humanbeings and grew the HELL UP!!!

Good Grief!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    have to agree CB

maybe we've turned the corner and are no longer similar to drunken chowd Ma$$holes still found in the stinkhole known as Sucksboro

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    He's 100% right. Anyone that cheers a potential injury to anyone is a grade A clown.
    No. This is a "grade A clown":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8czru...yer_detailpage

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    No. This is a "grade A clown":
    There is no fixed definition of what a "grade A clown" is, Engine.

Just saying....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Dude, please go back to lurking, okay?

Expressing our disgust over people who cheer for someone to get injured isn't "moral superiority", it's having Morals, PERIOD.

Let's see you get hurt and someone goes "GOOD! You deserve it 'cause I don't like your face" or something as dumb.

You wouldn't like that very much, would you? Yeah. Thought so.
    Go back and read Beerfish's post, please. He's exactly right. Nobody is cheering because "Sanchez got hurt". They're cheering because it might mean somebody with just a little bit of heart and talent might make it into the ballgame - whoever it may be.
    Be pissed off at something that deserves your anger - like the fact your favorite football team completely embarrassed itself on national tv - like the fact Mark Sanchez doesn't have a lick of work ethic or pride in his entire body. That's what ought to piss you off. Not some weak-ass, whiney assumption that people are happy somebody supposedly got hurt. My goodness, now the fans are becoming soft crybabies, too. Remember when Sanchez almost pissed his pants when that DB jumped at him? I bet you were offended the guy scared Sanchez like that. How dare him.
    People have a right to cheer and/or boo whenever they want - especially when the NY Jets football organization goes out and puts forth an "effort" like that one. They should be very embarrassed it came to that and if Sanchez had any balls - which he doesn't - he'd apologize for being such a soft-ass p**** with no character or heart. Yeah, be offended at that.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to this over-rated, inconsistent, soft, ass clown being an ex-Jet in 2013.

Not a real fan if you pay the big bucks towards PSL's and seats? Okay, Dustin. Okay.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You shouldn't boo when a player is down. Having said that, Tannenbaum and Rex set this guy up for the fall. The fans are very angry.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Go back and read Beerfish's post, please. He's exactly right. Nobody is cheering because "Sanchez got hurt". They're cheering because it might mean somebody with just a little bit of heart and talent might make it into the ballgame - whoever it may be.
    Be pissed off at something that deserves your anger - like the fact your favorite football team completely embarrassed itself on national tv - like the fact Mark Sanchez doesn't have a lick of work ethic or pride in his entire body. That's what ought to piss you off. Not some weak-ass, whiney assumption that people are happy somebody supposedly got hurt. My goodness, now the fans are becoming soft crybabies, too. Remember when Sanchez almost pissed his pants when that DB jumped at him? I bet you were offended the guy scared Sanchez like that. How dare him.
    People have a right to cheer and/or boo whenever they want - especially when the NY Jets football organization goes out and puts forth an "effort" like that one. They should be very embarrassed it came to that and if Sanchez had any balls - which he doesn't - he'd apologize for being such a soft-ass p**** with no character or heart. Yeah, be offended at that.
    I read Beerfish's post and believe it or not, I agree with everything he said.

But you, on the other hand, post crap that subtly takes shots at EVERYONE who doesn't display the same type of knee-jerk "rage" that you're doing.

I'm "offended at that", sir.

And quite frankly, you're pissing me off with that f'n attitude....

You're mad. We get it.

We're all mad at everything going on. But you're ASSUMING that we're not just because there are posters here that AGREE with Keller's assessment that you shouldn't cheer for a player getting injured.....

What *that* has to do with how we feel about this Team as a whole? I don't know where you got that viewpoint from.....
    Last edited by Vin; 11-23-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want Sanchez hurt, but I do want him out no matter how that happens. Since Sandy has already passed through I have no hope other than injury!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    I don't want Sanchez hurt, but I do want him out no matter how that happens. Since Sandy has already passed through I have no hope other than injury!!

You didn't really need to add that last comment on Sandy, you know. That's pretty low.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    When was Sanchez down?
    Must have been after the half when people stopped watching. I don't see it as cheering his injury anyway. Maybe they really thought they would just call the game so people could get home before 10.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    He's 100% right. Anyone that cheers a potential injury to anyone is a grade A clown.
    So true, but the Jets are a circus act, so......

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    People always miss the point when this type of things happen.

Fans can't do a thing about their team. They can't make calls, they can't change players, they just have to pay their money, put their emotion as fans on the line and sit back and take what the team and or players dish out to them.

Frustration builds and the one and only way to show displeasure is to boo or cheer. The problem is that no one really knows what the fan is booing or cheering about and why so they just make up what they think is the best match.

If people boo a player or a few cheer when the guy gets knocked around they are not in most cases singling out that player but often showing displeasure at the people making the decisions. When people boo the offense off the field they are not booing just sanchez they are booing the coach, the gm and everyone involved.

When some people cheer when a Qb goes down they are not hoping the Qb is really hurt, they are simply sending the team a message that they are suck and tired of sub par play and they want a change. If you took aside each of these fans and asked them why they were happy that sanchez is hurt in the majority of cases they would say. "Hey, I don't want the guy hurt. i just want him out of the ball game and someone else in. " Which is a wholly reasonable thing to wish for.
    That is the weakest, most ridiculous **** I have ever read on this board.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raug View Post
    Seriously! I HAD A SLIGHTLY BAD TIME WHILE SITTING ON MY COUCH AND STUFFING MY FACE WITH CHEETOS AND COORS LIGHT, I HOPE YOU HAVE MAJOR INTERNAL INJURIES!
    LMAO!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    wait, was this tweeted during the game???

EDIT: NVM first it showed 9:56 PM then changed to 1:36 AM for some reason.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny because Kris Jenkins Sid that he was hoping for Sanchez to get hurt so Tebow can get in. Heard them talking about it on the radio, he tried to backpedal, saying he shouldn't have said it that way, and that there is a difference between being "hurt" and "injured."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think a lot of Jets fans are hoping for Sanchez to get hurt since its the only way the idiots in charge will get another QB out there to give us a chance.

F-Suckchez

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Funny because Kris Jenkins Sid that he was hoping for Sanchez to get hurt so Tebow can get in. Heard them talking about it on the radio, he tried to backpedal, saying he shouldn't have said it that way, and that there is a difference between being "hurt" and "injured."
    Being "hurt" and "injured" go hand-in-hand .

JENKS NEEDS TO SHUT HIS PIEHOLE 'CAUSE HE'S THE LAST PERSON WHO SHOULD BE COMMENTING ON THE JETS!!!