Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Keller calls out Jet fans for cheering when Sanchez was down.

Thumbs down

Those of you that rooted for Mark to get injured are Losers and you can all go eat a donkey dick!

I want him gone as much as the rest of you but rooting for someone to get hurt is PATHETIC!!!

BTW, I hope Untouchable doesn't get hurt seriously and someone then goes "boo f'n hoo" like he did.

The New York jets, the only thing worse than our team are our fans

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    https://twitter.com/DUSTINKELLER81/s...54748087492608

Terrible performance 2day PERIOD, but 4 anybody that cheered when @Mark_Sanchez was down(pat or Jet fan)U R ridiculous & aren't real fans!!!
    It's ok though, because we don't have a real team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    https://twitter.com/DUSTINKELLER81/s...54748087492608

Terrible performance 2day PERIOD, but 4 anybody that cheered when @Mark_Sanchez was down(pat or Jet fan)U R ridiculous & aren't real fans!!!
    TUFF SHlT.

Mark has the passion of a circus pony. He deserves what he gets.

Hall Of Fame
    Not justifying the booing and Tebow chants. It is classless. But if there is one thing good that came from it I think it forced the Jets to be honest about Tebow's status. We might have never found out he had broken ribs, at least not this soon, if not for the fans being idiots.

Serious question and not trolling. If Tebow had 2 broken ribs, as reported, why dress him and take an active roster spot?

They knew that he wasn't going to play. If they had put him on inactive then the fans would not have had a reason to chant for Tebow.

MC-EL-ROY!! MC-EL-ROY!! I will NEVER cheer for Tebone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Dude, it's a football game. Rooting for injury is unacceptable in any walk of life.

If you got hit by a car crossing the street on your way to work, would your heart, courage, or balls have made a difference?
    Who said anything about "rooting for an injury"? Where did I write that?! What I'm saying is that nobody on that embarrassing excuse for a football team has a right to tell me when I should cheer - or not. They need to keep their mouths shut - unless they're apologizing for lack of effort, lack of preparation, and lack of talent. That entire team is a joke - so unless our lame-ass TE wants to say, "I apologize on behalf of the entire team for that performance tonight - we were unprepared and played with no heart or effort," he needs to keep quiet. The Jets are horrible. Don't lecture me when we're forced to watch that vomit on Thanksgiving. Just a despicable effort ....

If some of you guys got half as offended by the Jets "product" than you are about fans cheering "when Mark was down" - the organization might actually put a little work in in order to play better. But no, we'd rather show phony angst and "moral superiority" by going on and on about how disgusting it was to "cheer for an injury". We sound like Joe Buck.
    The Jets piss all over themselves - just really embarrass themselves on national TV - they looked like the f'in Three Stooges - and we're whining and crying about when we should cheer, or not.

It's wrong to ever cheer when a player is injured. One of yours or one of theirs.
    This is football. It is just plain bush of the fan.
    I am not a Sanchez fan and think he is soft, but it's not done.
    Nobody who has ever played the game likes to see a fellow player injured.

Veteran
    It still amazes me that people want a player to get hurt. I'm sure there aren't people in your office and place of work looking for you to get hurt. It's classless and I agree with Keller in voicing his frustrations with the classless people who do it. By the way, which I'm assuming most people rooting when Sanchez got hurt are tebow supporters, do you think Tebow is going to be able to not get sacked when defenders come unlocked all the time? Enough with the Tebow chants too, it's just plain stupid.

NO jets player has the right to criticize any fan after that performance last night. Shut the **** up and go collect your checks since that all they're interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    It still amazes me that people want a player to get hurt. I'm sure there aren't people in your office and place of work looking for you to get hurt. It's classless and I agree with Keller in voicing his frustrations with the classless people who do it. By the way, which I'm assuming most people rooting when Sanchez got hurt are tebow supporters, do you think Tebow is going to be able to not get sacked when defenders come unlocked all the time? Enough with the Tebow chants too, it's just plain stupid.
    Wrong. Tell Keller to stop stealing money, then he can talk. Tell Keller to ask his team to stop wetting the bed on national TV, then he can talk. Tell Keller and the rest of the team to work hard, try and get better, and not embarrass themselves and their fans regularly, then he can talk. Until all that happens, he needs to shut the hell up and quit crying. It doesn't matter what he likes, it doesn't matter what he thinks is classy or not - the only thing that matters today - the only thing - is that the Jets are an absolute disgrace - on the field and off. That's what needs to be talked about - that's what needs to be called out - that's what's unprofessional and classless. That and nothing else. F Sanchez - soft-ass punk. And f Keller, too. F the whole bunch until they stop stealing their paychecks and start working hard. Gutless pukes.

What's happened to us Jet Fans, I remember when Buffalo blew us out on a Monday night and we got fed up and chased Brigitte Nielson out of the stadium after chanting beers on her and chanting show us your tits. e lit fires in the stadium that night. I remember a ****ty performance at Shea and we got fed up and went after Cosell in the booth. We've become a flock of sheep a few boo Sanchez after he's slow getting up and now you see posts about how terrible this is. What has happened to us?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    He's 100% right. Anyone that cheers a potential injury to anyone is a grade A clown.

Exactly to ever cheer when a guy gets hurt makes you a real LOSER!!!!. Same fans did that when Boomer Essaison went down with the Jets. I am not saying the Jets should move on from Sanchez but to boo an injury makes you a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Boynton Beach Jets View Post
    Exactly to ever cheer when a guy gets hurt makes you a real LOSER!!!!. Same fans did that when Boomer Essaison went down with the Jets. I am not saying the Jets should move on from Sanchez but to boo an injury makes you a loser.
    Supporting a Jets player in any way, shape, or fashion after last night makes us losers. The Jets are losers. Top to bottom. LOSERS. No heart, no pride, no integrity, no hope. So, yeah, the people who "cheered" an injury are losers - good, they can join the rest of us. THE JETS ARE A DISGRACE and any attempt to defend or support them at this point is sad. They're laughing at you.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Supporting a Jets player in any way, shape, or fashion after last night makes us losers. The Jets are losers. Top to bottom. LOSERS. No heart, no pride, no integrity, no hope. So, yeah, the people who "cheered" an injury are losers - good, they can join the rest of us. THE JETS ARE A DISGRACE and any attempt to defend or support them at this point is sad. They're laughing at you.

I don't dispute that they arte a disgrace but booing a guy who gets hurt makes a fan a huge LOSER

People always miss the point when this type of things happen.

Fans can't do a thing about their team. They can't make calls, they can't change players, they just have to pay their money, put their emotion as fans on the line and sit back and take what the team and or players dish out to them.

Frustration builds and the one and only way to show displeasure is to boo or cheer. The problem is that no one really knows what the fan is booing or cheering about and why so they just make up what they think is the best match.

If people boo a player or a few cheer when the guy gets knocked around they are not in most cases singling out that player but often showing displeasure at the people making the decisions. When people boo the offense off the field they are not booing just sanchez they are booing the coach, the gm and everyone involved.

When some people cheer when a Qb goes down they are not hoping the Qb is really hurt, they are simply sending the team a message that they are suck and tired of sub par play and they want a change. If you took aside each of these fans and asked them why they were happy that sanchez is hurt in the majority of cases they would say. "Hey, I don't want the guy hurt. i just want him out of the ball game and someone else in. " Which is a wholly reasonable thing to wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    If some of you guys got half as offended by the Jets "product" than you are about fans cheering "when Mark was down" - the organization might actually put a little work in in order to play better. But no, we'd rather show phony angst and "moral superiority" by going on and on about how disgusting it was to "cheer for an injury". We sound like Joe Buck.
    The Jets piss all over themselves - just really embarrass themselves on national TV - they looked like the f'in Three Stooges - and we're whining and crying about when we should cheer, or not.
    Dude, please go back to lurking, okay?

Expressing our disgust over people who cheer for someone to get injured isn't "moral superiority", it's having Morals, PERIOD.

Let's see you get hurt and someone goes "GOOD! You deserve it 'cause I don't like your face" or something as dumb.

You wouldn't like that very much, would you? Yeah. Thought so.

Jets Insider VIP
    The same clowns out here now saying it is all right to cheer for one of their own players to get injured will be the same morons who will say the incident never happend three years from now as they have with Chad Pennington..

These are fans

Nooo you are a disgrace....