Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: In all honesty

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

In all honesty

After we all get mad at what we just witnessed, we need to sit back and take a very hard look at our team.
    Over the course of the past 3 seasons we have seen leaders like, T.Jones, A.Faneca, Richardson,LT,Cotchery,Leonard, etc...... Forced out of this team for younger less talented players. Then we didn't have any veterans step up to the plate and take over the leadership roles... Like, Mangold, Dbrick,Harris..

We saw good coaches leave and the quality never be replaced.
    Now tonight we witnessed our team, the players, the coaches he'll even the fans completely quit...me included.
    We were in the huddle when the offense needed 30 points. No hurry up offense??????? We ran draw plays down by 4 TD's?????? Rex should be fired along with his staff. He oversees the operation of this club. We're was the urgency????
    Tanny needs to go back to being a capologist, and stop being a GM.
    Woody needs to be a absentee owner... Hire a FOOTBALL guy and let him run the team and hold him responsible.
    We as fans deserve it.. This game actually hurt to watch...

At least Lenny Kravitz was good during halftime.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lenny sucked. So did the Jets. I apologize if I offend.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by murphklecko73 View Post
    After we all get mad at what we just witnessed, we need to sit back and take a very hard look at our team.
    Over the course of the past 3 seasons we have seen leaders like, T.Jones, A.Faneca, Richardson,LT,Cotchery,Leonard, etc...... Forced out of this team for younger less talented players. Then we didn't have any veterans step up to the plate and take over the leadership roles... Like, Mangold, Dbrick,Harris..

We saw good coaches leave and the quality never be replaced.
    Now tonight we witnessed our team, the players, the coaches he'll even the fans completely quit...me included.
    We were in the huddle when the offense needed 30 points. No hurry up offense??????? We ran draw plays down by 4 TD's?????? Rex should be fired along with his staff. He oversees the operation of this club. We're was the urgency????
    Tanny needs to go back to being a capologist, and stop being a GM.
    Woody needs to be a absentee owner... Hire a FOOTBALL guy and let him run the team and hold him responsible.
    We as fans deserve it.. This game actually hurt to watch...

At least Lenny Kravitz was good during halftime.
    Really? Have you not been reading this board for the last 10 weeks???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Really? Have you not been reading this board for the last 10 weeks???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ

Hey, cpa. Just to let you know, I'm waivering on my optimism about the "potential" post season. This has become a major quit job by the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Hey, cpa. Just to let you know, I'm waivering on my optimism about the "potential" post season. This has become a major quit job by the Jets.
    Stick with me....I wont let you fall into the abyss.

JETS SUCK.....top down.