Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fireman Ed bolts game at halftime deletes Twitter/Facebook accts.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    The team can't get another clapping monkey?
    Outstanding.

Bye-bye, Firefraud.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post

He's the superfan, the leader of all us fans.
    No f-cking way. That blue-collar loser doesn't represent me.

If we were in Shea Stadium, maybe Giants Stadium, fine, he's "of the people". Today, MetLife Stadium, different story. All the fans in my section boo him and take great enjoyment when the Jets bring him in for an on-field pregame chant and everyone ignores him. The fans that he used to relate to are all gone or in the upper deck. The Jets should relocate him up there so the paying customers don't have to look at him anymore.

SAR I

Heard on espn radio this morning that he left the game at halftime and proceeded to delete his twitter account.

Now I do know that he left, cause I didn't see him after the half in his section. Can't confirm he deleted twitter. If that's the case, this guy should get a world of sh!t. All he does is talk about how we have to support the team through everything, thick and thin, and he abandons them. And no doubt his seats are free. So I just want to say, go screw, Ed.
    Why? Fans would probably mock him and rip on him to his face. Pretty much as some fans here tried doing with me last night.

Why should he stay and take that? He realizes his presence alone would only piss fans off further.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Who cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    no way in hell.

woody might as well sell the team and the new owner move them to la.
    these ^

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexi Rexi View Post
    I think they showed him on TV during the third quarter?
    he was def gone... can't blame the guy either, complete garbage starting with a Ass fumble... An Ass fumble, can't make this crap up (no pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

If we were in Shea Stadium, maybe Giants Stadium, fine, he's "of the people". Today, MetLife Stadium, different story. All the fans in my section boo him and take great enjoyment when the Jets bring him in for an on-field pregame chant and everyone ignores him. The fans that he used to relate to are all gone or in the upper deck. The Jets should relocate him up there so the paying customers don't have to look at him anymore.

SAR I
    You calling him a loser is the irony of it all!

SAR I
    easy on the elite-ist attitude...
    even if this is something you live, and truly believe,
    you come off very badly to a normal reader when you write things like this...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    easy on the elite-ist attitude...
    even if this is something you live, and truly believe,
    you come off very badly to a normal reader when you write things like this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYz1FsON_So

I don't think I'm being elitist. The fans around me are tired of him, don't like being begged to cheer as if we don't know how to. Being represented by a guy that is nothing like us. Done with it.

Watching Firefraud humiliated and ignored on the field. I was laughing my ass off, was a great moment.

"You know what we do. You know what we do. They called us clowns! They called us clowns! Let me hear youuuuuuuu. Let me hear youuuuuuu."

SAR I

All League
    Who gives a ****? Not this guy.

I have been going since 1988 and I left before the first half was done last night.

That was ATROCIOUS. No human being should be subjected to sitting there and watch that ****ing garbage.

**** that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Heard on espn radio this morning that he left the game at halftime and proceeded to delete his twitter account.

Now I do know that he left, cause I didn't see him after the half in his section. Can't confirm he deleted twitter. If that's the case, this guy should get a world of sh!t. All he does is talk about how we have to support the team through everything, thick and thin, and he abandons them. And no doubt his seats are free. So I just want to say, go screw, Ed.
    Why take anger out on him???

I dont blame him.

JETS suck and I wouldnt sit through that either.

FUKK REX FUKK Tanny FUKK Woody.

SAR I
    really sar i a "blue-collar loser"???????

he was a paid fireman thats far from a loser. you should be banned for this comment.

most run from burning buildings he ran into them and if im correct i think he has a few medals of honor from the new york city fire department. far from a blue collar loser.

what the hell is wrong with you man? all over a football team sucking so its his fault?

get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Ed needs to be shown the door
    Guys like you made the French Revolution a sh*t show.

Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Guys like you made the French Revolution a sh*t show.

SAR I
    Thank God you don't represent me.
    Tell us, what do you do in your oh so noble work week?
    You go into burning buildings to save lives?
    Enjoy your 3 series.
    Pathetic.

Edit: dammit, took the bait, that's what this guy wants, right?
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 11-23-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Blue collar is infinitely more respectable than white collar.

im going to send a mass e-mail out to all the fire departments in bergen county nj. and let them know that sar i thinks they are all blue collar losers.

http://www.firedepartments.net/count...genCounty.html

someone will figure out who he is and i will welcome them all here.

this is an all time low even for this guy.

Fireman Fraud should be booed if he shows up to the Arizona game and the Jets put him on the jumbtron. I will for one will try to get my section to.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

can we stop with the Fireman Ed stuff...seriously

who gives a crap what he does for a living, or if he left that debacle early. If he did it just shows common sense, I left too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    im going to send a mass e-mail out to all the fire departments in bergen county nj. and let them know that sar i thinks they are all blue collar losers.

http://www.firedepartments.net/count...genCounty.html

someone will figure out who he is and i will welcome them all here.

this is an all time low even for this guy.
    most of them are volunteer...

All League

SAR I
    This is pretty low SAR. I don't see anything that makes him a loser. People might be annoyed with him, but to call someone a loser because they don't like them as a fan is just weak.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    most of them are volunteer...
    dont care only difference between a paid fireman and a volunteer is a pay check.

how could anyone call a career fireman a blue collar loser.

he should be banned from this site.