Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: clyde gates

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

clyde gates

i wasnt gonna start this thread but looked around and figured why the hell not? this is officially venting friday the morning after.

who the hell is clyde gates and why is he a starting wr on this team?

arent we trying to win games here?

there has to be better options and players available.

when we all sit back and scrutinize what the hell is going on here look no further than the players tanny and rex have assembled on this team.

clyde gates and others wouldnt make the practice squad on other teams in the nfl.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy continuously runs lazy routes. Sanchez almost got picked twice on a lazy route by him. An out route is a 90 degree turn, not a gradual curve.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    The guy continuously runs lazy routes. Sanchez almost got picked twice on a lazy route by him. An out route is a 90 degree turn, not a gradual curve.
    gates schillens they all suck.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i wasnt gonna start this thread but looked around and figured why the hell not? this is officially venting friday the morning after.

who the hell is clyde gates and why is he a starting wr on this team?

arent we trying to win games here?

there has to be better options and players available.

when we all sit back and scrutinize what the hell is going on here look no further than the players tanny and rex have assembled on this team.

clyde gates and others wouldnt make the practice squad on other teams in the nfl.
    The fact that Sparano was the one who wanted him, tells you just how bad Sparano is. The fact that Tanny thought it was fine, tells you everything you need to know about Tanny.

Gates is fast and does NOTHING else. Classic example of a speed guy who coaches think they coach up, but the guy is talent less as a receiver.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're becoming the Al Davis Raiders.

Stock up on track stars who don't know a thing about running routes and have hands made of stone.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjay LOL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please add Stephen Hill to the list of garbage. A total NON resume in college.
    "But he has great combine numbers". Knows nothing about football.
    BTW, Santana Moss is still playing at a decent level.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Please add Stephen Hill to the list of garbage. A total NON resume in college.
    "But he has great combine numbers". Knows nothing about football.
    BTW, Santana Moss is still playing at a decent level.
    Hell I would say Moss is still playing very,very good football...amazing what a good qb can do...but you know"Mark is our guy"...Rex Ryan after every Sanchez disaster

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    The fact that Sparano was the one who wanted him, tells you just how bad Sparano is. The fact that Tanny thought it was fine, tells you everything you need to know about Tanny.

Gates is fast and does NOTHING else. Classic example of a speed guy who coaches think they coach up, but the guy is talent less as a receiver.
    I hated this hire from the first nano second I heard about it. Unlike some dunce/Jets PR person (I guess, as it's the only plausible explanation for thios astounding/thunder-headed appraisal) a few weeks ago who actually wrote that Sparano was doing a "good job".

Please, I never want to hear Sparano's name mentioned again. It sickens me to the point of retching. Unless it's to announce his firing. At that point, I'll buy a round of drinks for the board.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the end around play for our speedy receivers!?!?! Where is the WR screen to anyone other than kerley who is the slowest (but best route runner of the group)?!?
    Sparano needs to use his speedy WR's other than catching the ball because they cleary cant do that at this level.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have no WR's.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Or he hasn't been coached up, which is poor coaching.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Not only do we hire Miami's bumbling dunce of a HC, but now bring in a ton of the guys he drafted. Please, dear god, tell me WTF this is all about? No one noticed that Miami quit on Sparano and sucked moose c0ck?

SOJ.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there are some players that even if coached up, are not good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there are some players that even if coached up, are not good.
    Won't disagree. I'd say that's true of every teams roster.

This team is consistently undisciplined, underperforming and unprepared. Rex needs to go along with the rest of the FO. And if an owner could be fired Woody should be included in the purge.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has a great name. Give him credit for that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

jets are a dead team

it is apparent that the jets are a dead team.in all theyears that I have been following this team.I have never seen a jet team play without heart.it is a shame for a new york team.play without the desire to win.the blame lies with the owner and the front office.look at our current roster.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    it is apparent that the jets are a dead team.in all theyears that I have been following this team.I have never seen a jet team play without heart.it is a shame for a new york team.play without the desire to win.the blame lies with the owner and the front office.look at our current roster.
    The Kotite years mirror this. Don't let Rex off. He's just as much to blame. He's not a HC

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't disagree. I'd say that's true of every teams roster.

This team is consistently undisciplined, underperforming and unprepared. Rex needs to go along with the rest of the FO. And if an owner could be fired Woody should be included in the purge.
    In other words, poorly coached. Agreed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Chaz Schillens show.