Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Sums up Sanchez, Rex, the Season

  1. #1

    Sums up Sanchez, Rex, the Season

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbuwVWY_JZQ

    I can't think of anyway to sum it all up better than a starting QB who tries to shove his head up his guard's ass.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,463
    umm...thanks, we haven't seen that enough....

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    umm...thanks, we haven't seen that enough....
    That's more entertaining than their actual games have been.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbuwVWY_JZQ

    I can't think of anyway to sum it all up better than a starting QB who tries to shove his head up his guard's ass.
    So where's the Benny Hill music? Would go perfect with this.

  5. #5
    Was that William Hung at the end of the play in the crowd? Was he looking to sing "he bang he bang"? LOL

  6. #6
    Collinsworth is an idiot.

    Wilfork didn't throw moore into sanchez.

    Sanchez slid into the back of moore and moore fell onto mark.

    Wilfork had nothing to do with it.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    Collinsworth is an idiot.

    Wilfork didn't throw moore into sanchez.

    Sanchez slid into the back of moore and moore fell onto mark.

    Wilfork had nothing to do with it.
    I don't think you can call that a slide.

    Sanchez panicked and basically ran full speed towards the line of scrimmage, but in his panic completely lost track of probably one of the largest rear ends in football.

    If your QB can't see DAT ASS then how the hell can you expect him to be competent at all?

  8. #8
    Its obvious...
    Sanchez didn't see the massive ass in front of him because he was running WITH HIS EYES CLOSED!
    And that's pretty scary...

  9. #9
    Here is a younger Sanchez practicing for his future NFL career:


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Here is a younger Sanchez practicing for his future NFL career:


    HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

  11. #11
    best line was from ray lucas on SNY post game "how didnt mark see moore's ass? he(mark) put his face right between moores butcheecks!!!" lol

  12. #12
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    I don't think you can call that a slide.

    Sanchez panicked and basically ran full speed towards the line of scrimmage, but in his panic completely lost track of probably one of the largest rear ends in football.

    If your QB can't see DAT ASS then how the hell can you expect him to be competent at all?
    For the rest of his life MS should be known as buttchez.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    For the rest of his life MS should be known as buttchez.
    AssChez

  14. #14
    This is a sad example of what Mark has evolved into as a QB in NY, David Carr.
    The similarities are frightening.
    There is no timing left in his game, he's constantly thinking too much, he's late with some throws, too quick with others with no pressure being applied.
    While I don't think his career is over, I do believe he can be resurrected in another city that doesn't get the scrutiny like NY.
    Maybe a Kansas City or even Oakland so he's back home.

    How can you have a QB who can't perform at home?
    The Rams would have beat us at home because Marks overplays, over thinks, & pushes too hard in front of the home fans here.
    He does not have the gumption you need to play here!
    Jets toughest games are home games.
    He stands on that podium each week & talks about confidence. He's trying to convince himself, Rex is trying to convince him.
    His confidence is shot! He doesn't really believe in himself anymore & that's when you make mistakes, when you are constantly thinking about avoiding them & not just going out & doing your job.
    People laugh about someone Alex Smith but he's where Mark wishes he was at.
    Mark was a mistake for the NY Jets, how long before we cut bait.
    If Rex sticks with him, his career in this city is OVER.
    I would put money on it!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    Collinsworth is an idiot.

    Wilfork didn't throw moore into sanchez.

    Sanchez slid into the back of moore and moore fell onto mark.

    Wilfork had nothing to do with it.
    Big Vince (the second greatest player on the team) clearly turned Moore and moved him into Sanchez's path. I think Sanchez deserves the heat because he screwed up the play to begin with and had no sense at all of how to carry the ball, but I'm sure he didn't expect Moore to move into his path the way he did.

  16. #16
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Big Vince (the second greatest player on the team) clearly turned Moore and moved him into Sanchez's path. I think Sanchez deserves the heat because he screwed up the play to begin with and had no sense at all of how to carry the ball, but I'm sure he didn't expect Moore to move into his path the way he did.


    I agree.

    If you look at the gif you can see that he twisted Moore and was pushing him laterally just as Sanchez was trying to hit the hole over Moore's right shoulder.

    SAR I

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    I agree.

    If you look at the gif you can see that he twisted Moore and was pushing him laterally just as Sanchez was trying to hit the hole over Moore's right shoulder.

    SAR I
    It is a pretty violent hit as well,his head bounces hard off the turf. He always seemed like a axx kisser anyway

  18. #18
    WHERE IS SANCHEZ LOOKING THOUGH???!!!!!

    He panicked. Like always. Surprised his pants didn't turn brown.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,227
    Maybe he's colorblind, green uniforms, green grass, maybe all he see's is the other team on the field.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Big Vince (the second greatest player on the team) clearly turned Moore and moved him into Sanchez's path. I think Sanchez deserves the heat because he screwed up the play to begin with and had no sense at all of how to carry the ball, but I'm sure he didn't expect Moore to move into his path the way he did.
    Untrue. Look at Moore's right foot both before and after the Asschez impact. His right foot does not move. Mark runs square into Moore's ass, then Brandon twists and falls back, since Wilfolk is pushing up top, and Asschez took out Moore's base.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us