Thread: The homer in me died last night...

The homer in me died last night...

This is a bad team!

Below average scouting.
    Extremely bad offense. Bad QB. Poor WRs (with the exception of a few).
    Mediocre Defense.
    Bad Special Teams.
    Bad coaching.

All these problems fall on the coaches. It's obvious they don't have a clue. Tebow has bad ribs and you keep McElroy deactivated? I honestly thought Tebow could be a better Brad Smith and help the team be successful running the wildcat. Not with this coaching staff.

One bright spot is that something good always comes from something bad. And it couldn't get any worse than last night.

Hey Woody, my wallet is going to do the talking for me.

jets fans like us are the most resilent fans in pro sports. theres only so much we can take and its time we revolt.

im not buying another piece of jets merchandise until there are changes.

All Pro
    Of course SOJFs are revolting, everyone knows that!

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    SOJF's? Hey bro, not all of us are Jet fans only since 2009 like you, some of us have endured DECADES of this $hit.

GFY with your SOJF's revolt.

a$$hat

Veteran
    The homer in me died last night...

It won't be the last time.
    Just wait until the next GM/HC combo will be hailed as the next great thing... it'll die again about four years after that.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    SOJF's? Hey bro, not all of us are Jet fans only since 2009 like you, some of us have endured DECADES of this $hit.

a$$hat
    FU2 closet case , get over yo' bad self, I have too. Yet amazingly, I survive.

PS I was " reincarnated" , here at the start as well as the OP ...years before he lost his muse
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-23-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Jets Insider VIP

a$$hat
    You've been a Pat fan for decades

Stop pretending and stop your insulting namecalling of JSJ who IS a loyal passionate Jet fan for calling your bluff

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

a$$hat
    What a knob...fandome doesn't start when fans join this forum.

i find it incredibly amusing how a bunch of people on a message board have a fandom pissing match when their team loses.

You're a SOJF
    No YOU ARE.
    NO YOU"VE BEEN A FAN SINCE 2000 AND I'VE BEEN ONE SINCE 1962.

its ****in hillarious.

HEY GUYS I got news for you.

Anyone posting on a Jets message board let alone during a 4-7 season is a true fan. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    You've been a Pat fan for decades

Stop pretending and stop your insulting namecalling of JSJ who IS a loyal passionate Jet fan for calling your bluff

Quality post here.

Does Toolbox3 have to take over every thread?

Welcome to the real world, OP. We have cookies. And beer. Lots and lots of beer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    So unless we get on our knees and suck this team off at every turn and defend every decision they make, we're SOJF's?

I see you subscribe to the same retarded philosophy as sg3 and Rah Rah.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    So unless we get on our knees and suck this team off at every turn and defend every decision they make, we're SOJF's?

I see you subscribe to the same retarded philosophy as sg3 and Rah Rah.
    Please stop with your insults namecalling and especially your ignorant use of terms that are extremely offensive to a number of JI posters who have family members and loved ones suffering with disabilities

Jets Insider VIP
    Please stop with your insults namecalling and especially your ignorant use of terms that are extremely offensive to a number of JI posters who have family members and loved ones suffering with disabilities

Oh the irony!

LOL

Pretty ironic since a simple search found this less than 2 weeks ago along with 51 other references where you call someone "retarded".

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=37
    Too busy feeling sorry for that ugly little girl in your avatar having to endure having a retarded father

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfWeeb View Post
    This is a bad team!

Below average scouting.
    Extremely bad offense. Bad QB. Poor WRs (with the exception of a few).
    Mediocre Defense.
    Bad Special Teams.
    Bad coaching.

All these problems fall on the coaches. It's obvious they don't have a clue. Tebow has bad ribs and you keep McElroy deactivated? I honestly thought Tebow could be a better Brad Smith and help the team be successful running the wildcat. Not with this coaching staff.

One bright spot is that something good always comes from something bad. And it couldn't get any worse than last night.

Hey Woody, my wallet is going to do the talking for me.
    It's always "can't get worse." We said that after 45-3 a few years ago. Said it after the Niners game this season. It always does. I'm reaching a stage of apathy. I expect it now in these kind of games. It's sad.

Jets Insider VIP

Pretty pathetic of you. sad actually...childish. as has been your posts over the last 10 weeks.