Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woody Take Control Now!

Woody Take Control Now!

Woody starting now fire Tanny, hire a real GM to evaluate everyone coaches and players over the next five games. ORDER Rex to name McElroy the starter of the last five games to see what he has (I think he'll be a pleasant surprise). He can't be any worse than Sanchez is! After four years we know one thing for sure, Sanchez will never be a NFL starting QB. He is a BUST!!!
    This team is not a playoff team!

Woody, Sell the Team!

Woody, Sell the Team!

Easily a bottom 5 owner. Jets will go nowhere with this clown as owner. He should follow his pal Mitt into obscurity.

Jets Insider VIP
    How many of these threads do we need?

Yes, us rational fans realize that this team needs to clean house in order to move forward.

But guess what? It's not going to happen.

Tough titty

Get ready for another year of Rex, Tanny, Sparano and that f*cking bum Sanchez.

All Pro
    Charles Dolan had the team bought for 550 million as I remember, until Woody came in the last minute and over paid the Hess estate to stop the Dolans from buying the Jets. The Giants and the NFL got their stoog in Woody.

The Dolans would have done a better job with this team, and we wouldn't be playing in New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    How many of these threads do we need?

Yes, us rational fans realize that this team needs to clean house in order to move forward.

But guess what? It's not going to happen.

Tough titty

Get ready for another year of Rex, Tanny, Sparano and that f*cking bum Sanchez.
    Is anybody forcing you to read this POST?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by doublel9 View Post
    Woody, Sell the Team!

Easily a bottom 5 owner. Jets will go nowhere with this clown as owner.
    He should follow his pal Mitt into obscurity.
    Solid 15th post, you sure know from obscurity.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    Charles Dolan had the team bought for 550 million as I remember, until Woody came in the last minute and over paid the Hess estate to stop the Dolans from buying the Jets. The Giants and the NFL got their stoog in Woody.

The Dolans would have done a better job with this team, and we wouldn't be playing in New Jersey.
    Well the Dolans blocked the WSS which was Woody's 1st choice.

Better job? Doubtful. In the time Johnson has owned the Jets theyve made the playoffs 6 years. In the same interval Dolan' Knicks have made it 3 years and the Rangers 6 with only 1 final 4 appearance between the 2 MSG teams.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Solid 15th post, you sure know from obscurity.
    +1

A word of caution JSJ...

You are showing yourself to be a loyal passionate diehard Jet fan. This could result in you being subject to indiscriminate and unprovoked namecalling and personal attacks from the newly formed alliance of chowd trolls and SOJFs that is apparently allowed at JI

Right now it's still just ray ray and I but it could become ray ray sg3 and jungleshift jet that are subject to unabated forum rules violations for daring to remain loyal jet fans.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by sg3; 11-23-2012 at 06:36 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    +1

A word of caution JSJ...

You are showing yourself to be a loyal passionate diehard Jet fan. This could result in you being subject to indiscriminate and unprovoked namecalling and personal attacks from the newly formed alliance of chowd trolls and SOJFs that is apparently allowed at JI

Right now it's still just ray ray and I but it could become ray ray sg3 and jungleshift jet that are subject to unabated forum ruled violations for daring to remain loyal jet fans.

some of these finokes have been "violated" by my opinions often over teh last 10-11 years here and elsewhere they should be used to it by now

in general the SOJFs get as hysterical as my wife during her "monthly" with none of her smarts

she knows that a football team owner operates under different constraints than a Steinbrenner who hires and fires at will

and especially, an owner of a billion $ enterprise is not going to unload it because a handful of loud mouths demand it in a blog

the troll-SOJF alliance is not new - it re-forms every down year faster 'n this guy

SOJFs are "useful idiots" for the trolls - that "alliance" works out as well as "Spy vs Spy" does

Woody sell the team

Jets Insider VIP
    some of these finokes have been "violated" by my opinions often over teh last 10-11 years here and elsewhere they should be used to it by now

in general the SOJFs get as hysterical as my wife during her "monthly" with none of her smarts

she knows that a football team owner operates under different constraints than a Steinbrenner who hires and fires at will

and especially, an owner of a billion $ enterprise is not going to unload it because a handful of loud mouths demand it in a blog

the troll-SOJF alliance is not new - it re-forms every down year faster 'n this guy

SOJFs are "useful idiots" for the trolls - that "alliance" works out as well as "Spy vs Spy" does

LOL

I could live with giving Rex another shot, but there's no damn way you can bring back Tannenbaum and there's also no damn way that you just hand Sanchez the starting job on a silver platter yet again.

But if you and sg3 and Rah Rah just want to bury your heads in the sand and act like everything is as right as rain and this whole mess will just sort itself out...well, that's your MO.

Jets Insider VIP
    Woody is in control, doing exactly as he pleases.
    He had his plan - Rex would bring him his Super Bowl in 2 years. It didn't work and now he has pulled the purse stings shut which is why the roster is so pathetic. He won't pay for anyone any better. Tannenbaum is no genius but probably no one could make a silk purse out of a sow's ear the way Woody now expect.
    Tannenbaum may not be the greatest talent evaluator or know that much about football but this shambles is not entirely his fault. He will not be fired. He is doing Woody's bidding. He may be demoted but his head won't roll for this.

And Rex is also following the party line. He is following Woody's orders as well. Why was a 'backup QB' with two broken ribs dressed? Because it was a Thanksgiving game and one of the main reasons a national audience would tune in to a Jets game would be for the possibility of seeing Tebow play. He didn't actually have to do it, just occupy space on the sideline in uniform. you can tell the way Rex answers the question of why the hell Tebow suited up - he obviously feels he bears no responsibility for the decision yet has to say that it was 'his decision'.

As far as hiring Sparano - does it seem like other OC's were beating down the Jets door for the job?

As long as Woody owns this team and makes the rules and keeps trying to make this team natioanlly relevant and competing for airtime with the Giants, this is how it is going to be.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Woody is in control, doing exactly as he pleases.
    He had his plan - Rex would bring him his Super Bowl in 2 years. It didn't work and now he has pulled the purse stings shut which is why the roster is so pathetic. He won't pay for anyone any better. Tannenbaum is no genius but probably no one could make a silk purse out of a sow's ear the way Woody now expect.
    Tannenbaum may not be the greatest talent evaluator or know that much about football but this shambles is not entirely his fault. He will not be fired. He is doing Woody's bidding. He may be demoted but his head won't roll for this.

And Rex is also following the party line. He is following Woody's orders as well. Why was a 'backup QB' with two broken ribs dressed? Because it was a Thanksgiving game and one of the main reasons a national audience would tune in to a Jets game would be for the possibility of seeing Tebow play. He didn't actually have to do it, just occupy space on the sideline in uniform. you can tell the way Rex answers the question of why the hell Tebow suited up - he obviously feels he bears no responsibility for the decision yet has to say that it was 'his decision'.

As far as hiring Sparano - does it seem like other OC's were beating down the Jets door for the job?

As long as Woody owns this team and makes the rules and keeps trying to make this team natioanlly relevant and competing for airtime with the Giants, this is how it is going to be.
    EXCELLENT Post. And as long as the RahRahs, Sgs, JSJ etc...remain the same, Woody will have the fools he needs to sell this bullshlt.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    EXCELLENT Post. And as long as the RahRahs, Sgs, JSJ etc...remain the same, Woody will have the fools he needs to sell this bullshlt.
    Which means that we won't be seeing a SB-Appearance(let alone a Victory) in our lifetimes. Swell.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Please ban this guy and his personal attacks on those whose only "crimes" are being loyal passionate diehard Jet fans

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Please ban this guy and his personal attacks on those whose only "crimes" are being loyal passionate diehard Jet fans

You are so sad.......exposed. Sorry your train ran out of jet fuel.

Your attacks on us have been well documented , you are childish. SIMPLE as that.

All Pro
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

I could live with giving Rex another shot, but there's no damn way you can bring back Tannenbaum and there's also no damn way that you just hand Sanchez the starting job on a silver platter yet again.

But if you and sg3 and Rah Rah just want to bury your heads in the sand and act like everything is as right as rain and this whole mess will just sort itself out...well, that's your MO.

You assume a bit too much of the non-pessimists, of course the Jets aren't right, everyone can see it and knows it, but as long as there is a chance to make the postseason today with 5 games left however slight I believe no heads will roll at all no matter how deserving until they are to be lopped off, until the Jets are eliminated. I don't expect anyone to be cut or fired until the season is completed.

Sanchez was the QB draft pick to make at the time, but long term success hinged on his progress. Based on his early career and the recent FA QB market (thin) the Jets took a chance that Sanchez would improve from a down year and of course it is sad and unfortunate for us that he now looks to be on his way out, and somewhat indifferently. Just like anyone else on the Jets with promise who hasn't progressed also looks to be gone (Greene , Keller)

As of now I will guess that Sanchez gets one final shot, but I also think what happens to him depends on front office changes and what his trade value, if any, is. Despite the dead $ I expect the Jets to ultimately move on if its quickly decided Sanchez won't improve.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Which means that we won't be seeing a SB-Appearance(let alone a Victory) in our lifetimes. Swell.....
    Unless Woody gets so fed up that he decides to sell. And the way he is screwing it up that may be a possibility. I actually know people that know his wife. I am going to do all within my power from that angle. Of course, I don't know how old you are.

[

You assume a bit too much of the non-pessimists, of course the Jets aren't right, everyone can see it and knows it, but as long as there is a chance to make the postseason today with 5 games left however slight I believe no heads will roll at all no matter how deserving until they are
    to be lopped off, until the Jets are eliminated. I don't expect anyone to be cut or fired until the season is completed.

Sanchez was the QB draft pick to make at the time, but long term success hinged on his progress. Based on his early career and the recent FA QB market (thin) the Jets took a chance that Sanchez would improve from a down year and of course it is sad and unfortunate for us that he now looks to be on his way out, and somewhat indifferently. Just like anyone else on the Jets with promise who hasn't progressed also looks to be gone (Greene , Keller)

As of now I will guess that Sanchez gets one final shot, but I also think what happens to him depends on front office changes and what his trade value, if any, is. Despite the dead $ I expect the Jets to ultimately move on if its quickly decided Sanchez won't improve.

I think what the Front office SHOULD do is focus on getting WIDE-RECEIVERS in this coming draft that are READY TO CONTRIBUTE(unlike Stephen Hill).

That's how you find out if Mark just can't do it at the NFL level ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Grab the Best WR(BPA as well) and go from there....

Unless Woody gets so fed up that he decides to sell. And the way he is screwing it up that may be a possibility. I actually know people that know his wife. I am going to do all within my power from that angle. Of course, I don't know how old you are.
    I'm 35 and even I can see some "naughty ADULT shenanigans" forming on your end.

Jets Insider VIP
    He won't sell...but he may be so Embarassed he brings in REAL talent.

What's the difference between he and successful owners????

Answer.....The people they hire.