Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We needed blood spilled today.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Nice ironic respectful namecalling personal attack post there, bub

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Namecalling / personal attack? Where am I wrong? Posts #9 & #21, shows how you're a phony, and your reaction to the OP proves my assertion of your dunce behavior. See unlike you, I don't have threads dedicated to bashing my lack of social / internet decorum and even if you found 5 posts of mine hurling insults (which you won't btw) that's still nothing compared to what you say to others on a near daily basis, where you wish the worse on others, tell people some of the most antiquated, immature insults such as "EAD," and try to question the allegiance of fellow Jet fans who have the audacity to disagree with you. And now that you're getting your just desserts, you wanna play the whole "duh, you're doing what you're telling me what no to do" card? Such a phony you are. Gimme a break with your nonsense. Or lemme guess, you're gonna run and cry to the mods that I'm insulting you?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    Namecalling / personal attack? Where am I wrong? Posts #9 & #21, shows how you're a phony, and your reaction to the OP proves my assertion of your dunce behavior. See unlike you, I don't have threads dedicated to bashing my lack of social / internet decorum and even if you found 5 posts of mine hurling insults (which you won't btw) that's still nothing compared to what you say to others on a near daily basis, where you wish the worse on others, tell people some of the most antiquated, immature insults such as "EAD," and try to question the allegiance of fellow Jet fans who have the audacity to disagree with you. And now that you're getting your just desserts, you wanna play the whole "duh, you're doing what you're telling me what no to do" card? Such a phony you are. Gimme a break with your nonsense. Or lemme guess, you're gonna run and cry to the mods that I'm insulting you?
    Well done sir.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I really hope Woody is not planning on keeping Tanny. I think it would have been a nice gesture to the long suffering Jet fan if he threw his sorry ass out the door this morning. Its moments like that that make a painful season like this a little easier to stomach.
    i'm rooting for a badly sprained Sanchez ankle simply out of curiosity now

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spot on. He began the attack by calling the poster an idiot---this guy never learns then whines when somebody responds to his attack.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    hsg3 is an idiot, he has no sense of humor.The dude takes things out of context he makes a mounain out of a mole hill....I wonder if he knows what I mean! what a jerk...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    GFY

Seriously

For someone who has supposedly "followed this team since 1960" you don't act a day over 12.
    LOL, you aren't one to talk.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Other than getting rid of Tannenbaum, there are several other things the Jets front office needs to do. Here's a quick piece from fanrag.com that offers some tips:
    http://www.fanrag.com/index.php?opti...e-huge-turkeys

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL, you aren't one to talk.

Oh look. As soon as sg3 leaves the thread, the other half of the Dynamic Downs Syndrome Duo makes an appearance.

FEAR THE DDSD.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get upset. This thread has driven him back into hiding where he'll stay until the Jets win another game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Oh look. As soon as sg3 leaves the thread, the other half of the Dynamic Downs Syndrome Duo makes an appearance.

FEAR THE DDSD.
    Oh look, another asshat lumping me in with sg3.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    now that's funny
    Sure, especially since Lincoln didn't say it.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/17/remain-silent/