Hall Of Fame
    LOL.

Love when phony outrage backfires.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    You have never heard this saying??
    You really should get out more.

BTW **** YOU *******!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i think he meant in the line of firings and benchings or someone losing a job or a position.
    You can't expect someone with a sub 100 IQ. To realize this. And YES STUPID sub means lower not higher. SG3 should be banned for life.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    blood spilled???

what are you, a total idiot?

it's a stupid football game, for godsake

suffering is getting cancer or something like that, not a dopey football loss

you and all the other SOJFs who equate a football game with suffering should do yourselves a favor and go root for the Texans or the Packers or the Patriots or some other haven for frontrunners and END YOUR SUFFERING

GROW UP
    It's a "gesture" dickhead. If you can't handle it go watch golf or something. The fact of the matter is blood needs to be spilled form the front office down. We are a joke of an organization!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieT View Post
    It's a "gesture" dickhead. If you can't handle it go watch golf or something. The fact of the matter is blood needs to be spilled form the front office down. We are a joke of an organization!!!!!!!!!!!
    More personal attacks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

JetsInsider.com Legend
    More personal attacks.

GFY

Seriously

For someone who has supposedly "followed this team since 1960" you don't act a day over 12.

More personal attacks.

blood spilled??? what are you, a total idiot? it's a stupid football game, for godsake suffering is getting cancer or something like that, not a dopey football loss you and all the other SOJFs who equate a football game with suffering should do yourselves a favor and go root for the Texans or the Packers or the Patriots or some other haven for frontrunners and END YOUR SUFFERING GROW UP

Same thread even.

Jets Insider VIP
    No comment

Go play with your chowd pals.You deserve each other

No comment

Go play with your chowd pals.You deserve each other

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

-Abraham Lincoln.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt."

-Abraham Lincoln.
    now that's funny

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post

-Abraham Lincoln.
    "How dare you mention the president who graces the three dollar bill"!

-shortbus3

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    That's a BIIIG Bear.

uhh.....is that even a bear? Or maybe a mutant monster?

(unless it's Photoshopped.... )

Don't worry, Rex and Tanny will be here for at least one more season. Woody is a freaking idiot.

If there is 1 silver lining to this black cloud of a season, it's watching phonies and dunces such as sg (hey that's Steven Gregory's initials!) and Ray Ray get eviscerated by the enraged mob here. After all the daffodils and crumb-cakes predictions you and your ilk made coupled with your vulgar, uncouth retorts to those who disagreed with you, why not do us all and yourself a favor and take a break from this board and not return until you've learned how to talk to people in a respectful manner? Until then, PLEASE STFU.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    If there is 1 silver lining to this black cloud of a season, it's watching phonies and dunces such as sg (hey that's Steven Gregory's initials!) and Ray Ray get eviscerated by the enraged mob here. After all the daffodils and crumb-cakes predictions you and your ilk made coupled with your vulgar, uncouth retorts to those who disagreed with you, why not do us all and yourself a favor and take a break from this board and not return until you've learned how to talk to people in a respectful manner? Until then, PLEASE STFU.
    Nice ironic respectful namecalling personal attack post there, bub

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I could see it now... The Black Friday Massacre. Fire Tanny, Fire Rex, appoint Bob Sutton as Interim HC, Bradway as Interim GM, and then hold a press conference to tell everyone THIS is clearly not good enough explaining that the purge now was necessary to afford sufficient time to evaluate EVERYONE in the organization from the the back-up long snapper to the Director of Pro Personnel and the starting Quarterback to the lady at the Ticket window. No one should feel that their job.

This is exactly what should have been done (except I would have put Westhoff as interim HC). But the owner needs to make a statement after such a complete and public humiliation of the organization.

Nice ironic respectful namecalling personal attack post there, bub

Dont throw stones from a glass out house.

blood spilled???

what are you, a total idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by lageman4ever View Post
    This is exactly what should have been done (except I would have put Westhoff as interim HC). But the owner needs to make a statement after such a complete and public humiliation of the organization.
    I would agree with Westoff to HC to finish off his very successful ST coaching career. Even though ST are terrible this year, Westoff has earned the right to be a HC for a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL.

Love when phony outrage backfires.

+1