Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    '

I LOVE IT

Frames 1, 2 and 3

Frame 1 (below)

Moore's forward motion is about to be stopped, weight forward, both knees bent forward, leverage forward. This is what Sanchez intially sees.

Frame 2 (below)

Look at Moore's stance, his position, and his legs. Weight is now clearly on his right leg, left knee bent, leverage still forward, entire body leaning forward, but has shifted from left leg to right leg, this is the lateral movement.

No, that is NOT lateral movement. Lateral movement is MOVEMENT LEFT, RIGHT, OR BOTH> It's NOT just shifting from the left foot to the right.

Frame 3 (below)

Moore is clearly now pushed back, weight has shifted, Moore is now on his back heels, and moving backwards and latterally..

"Clearly pushed back"? In frame #2, Moore's left foot is on the 29 yardline and his right for is on the 29.5.

In the next frame, Moore's left foot is still on the 29 yard line and his right foot is in the air at the 29. The only thing that has moved "back" is Moore's actual back, where he's more upright. That's the only movement and it's a matter of inches. His feet were still in the same place.

There was no "mauling". Wilfork didn't push Moore back, nor did he push him laterally.

At this point, I can't decide if you are blind, delusional, an idiot, or just a frakking liar.
    Last edited by Demosthenes9; 11-24-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    No, you've said time after time it was Moore's fault for getting pushed into Sanchez.

You've only said this, oh I don't know, 50 or so times over the course of this thread.

You're seriously daffy.
    I said Sanchez ****ed up the play by turning the wrong way, it was Sanchez fault for ruining the play from the start. Sanchez tried to make something out of nothing, went for positive yardage, thought he could get past Moore, but Moore was pushed back and into his path on an attempted slide, and then to top it off, he fumbled the ball that resulted in one of the more embarrassing plays of the year.

I can't spell this out any further than I am.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said Sanchez ****ed up the play by turning the wrong way, it was Sanchez fault for ruining the play from the start. Sanchez tried to make something out of nothing, went for positive yardage, thought he could get past Moore, but Moore was pushed back and into his path on an attempted slide, and then to top it off, he fumbled the ball that resulted in one of the more embarrassing plays of the year.

I can't spell this out any further than I am.
    No, Moore was NOT "pushed back and into his path" you ****ing moron.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    No, that is NOT lateral movement. Lateral movement is MOVEMENT LEFT, RIGHT, OR BOTH> It's NOT just shifting from the left foot to the right.

"Clearly pushed back"? In frame #2, Moore's left foot is on the 29 yardline and his right for is on the 29.5.

In the next frame, Moore's left foot is still on the 29 yard line and his right foot is in the air at the 29. The only thing that has moved "back" is Moore's actual back, where he's more upright. That's the only movement and it's a matter of inches. His feet were still in the same place.

There was no "mauling". Wilfork didn't push Moore back, nor did he push him laterally.

At this point, I can't decide if you are blind, delusional, an idiot, or just a frakking liar.
    ROFLMAO @ this Tebow Tool!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, Moore was NOT "pushed back and into his path" you ****ing moron.

BWHAhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    based on the Sanchez extension alone. "Oh we're sorry we showed some interest in one of the greatest QB's to ever play the game, Mark. We didn't mean do damage your fragile little psyche.."
    This plus the Holmes contract left us no breathing room.

Mangold's injury plus the non-support of Hunter shattered Sanchez. Now he folds like a little girl under pressure and we're stuck with him. The HC is soft. There is no leader/inforcer in the lockerroom.

The only hope is a good draft. Even if it means lots of dead money, we need to cut some of these overpayed players to free up some cap space. Woody won't do is so we're screwed. I'm going to just sit back and watch the debacle.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    How noble of you to admit this, considering Mark himself admitted he forgot the play and that is why it was blown from the start. So gracious of you...
    I never denied this, so what is your ****ing point?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROFLMAO @ this Tebow Tool!!!!!

BWHAhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tebow has nothing to do with it cupcake. ANYONE can see that you are both a liar and a fool, whether they are a Tebow fan or not.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow has nothing to do with it cupcake. ANYONE can see that you are both a liar and a fool, whether they are a Tebow fan or not.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Dudes, I am as pissed as anyone. I was embarrassed yesterday. It sucked. Ass. But come on. Teams have bad seasons. Horrible seasons. This crew has accomplished more than any other in the history of the organization. Why are we so mad? Because our expectations have increased. Why? Because of the success of this regime...We HAVE to give them the benefit of the doubt. Regardless of how crappy this season is.
    I unedrstand what you're saying and I am supporting giving Rex/Tanny one more season.

But I must say some things tear me on this.

You're talking about having loyalty for two people that clearly DO NOT have loyalty for any of us.

Rex has been so busy having loyalty to Mark Sanchez of all people. That is someone who clearly does not deserve the loyalty he's getting.

From a success/failure standpoint, the fans are the only people Rex should have loyalty to. If Rex truly wants to win, he's support making changes to see what can work. That would also coincide with what the fans very resoundingly want.

So I'm torn. I want to have loyalty to Rex, although Rex is not loyal to us, the fans.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    My aging nut sack knows more about the game than you, Ray.
    He's as delusional as a Rex/Buttchez post-game press conference.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I unedrstand what you're saying and I am supporting giving Rex/Tanny one more season.

But I must say some things tear me on this.

You're talking about having loyalty for two people that clearly DO NOT have loyalty for any of us.

Rex has been so busy having loyalty to Mark Sanchez of all people. That is someone who clearly does not deserve the loyalty he's getting.

From a success/failure standpoint, the fans are the only people Rex should have loyalty to. If Rex truly wants to win, he's support making changes to see what can work. That would also coincide with what the fans very resoundingly want.

So I'm torn. I want to have loyalty to Rex, although Rex is not loyal to us, the fans.
    Rex should ONLY do what it takes to WIN, regardless of whether or not he makes any changes. If it means change, so be it, but not change just so he can appease the likes of YOU or any other.

If he stays the course and Sanchez turns it around, then we should all be ecstatic about it. If Sanchez continues to fail and fail further, than yes, maybe change is needed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    Hey, another me-too guy out of the closet...

All of this hating on me because I refuse to sucumb to the mantra of the board.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, another me-too guy out of the closet...

All of this hating on me because I refuse to sucumb to the mantra of the board.

No, all this hatred is because your lying ass continues to try and shield Sanchez to some degree by claiming that Moore was at fault as he was "mauled" and driven into Sanchez's path.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, all this hatred is because your lying ass continues to try and shield Sanchez to some degree by claiming that Moore was at fault as he was "mauled" and driven into Sanchez's path.
    Tebow and I will pray for you!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow and I will pray for you!
    I'm not the delusional one in need of prayers Ray.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm curious Rage Rage...which of these three do you see as having the most lateral movement?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dogg View Post
    I see what your saying, dogg. But, in my humble opinion, I think Ray has shown leanings towards Sullivan's concept of parataxic distortion. Essentially, "(t)he "distortion" is a faulty perception of others, based not on actual experience with the individual, but from a projected fantasy personality attributed to them."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parataxic_distortion

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not the delusional one in need of prayers Ray.
    Of course you are, crayons and pictures can't even help you!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO @ "inheriting this mess"

ROFLMAO @ Pats fans piling on

This mess, when healthy is a playoff calliber team in terms of talent

Next year, the players on IR and who have been in and out of the line-up all year return.

The one true area on the team that needs a rebuild is at LB, there is no question that will happen this off-season with the players that the Jets have making a lot of money at the position and will be FA cuts, Pace, Scott, and age in Thomas. The only players returning will be Harris, Davis, Mauga, and probably Sapp. It will be a complete rebuild.

The team will probably draft a RB, tweak the OL, and will tweak in the secondary again probably at S and depth at CB.

Sanchez is coming back for another year, and I wouldn't be surprised if the team moves Tebow.

Fans love to cry fire everybody and break up everything and rebuild from scratch, it just isn't realistic, nor is it neccessary with this team.

Chupa pretty much nails it, this team has been doomed from the start when it lost its two best players, and with all of the other injuries. They already went into the season with a plan to transition youth and play in certain areas of the team with inexperience and growing pains, that plan was impacted bigtime by injuries.

Fans and the media can cry all they want, this regime gets another year to recover, and that is what SHOULD happen, because of OP in this thread.

Tweak the safety position? they both are FA, 4 of the top 7 olineman including 3 starters are FA you call that tweaking?.