Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Let's see. So far in this thread, two people, you and Jungle Boy, think Sanchez was going into a slide and that Moore was pushed into him. At least 15 other people see it differently.

Yeah, that's a losing battle. LOL. What a tool.

@ 15 people

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

@ 15 people
    Lol @ your dumb ass continuing to post that gif thinking that it backs up what you claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Lol @ your dumb ass continuing to post that gif thinking that it backs up what you claimed.
    That pic shows Moore was shoved backwards AND latterally into Sanchez as he tried to slide.

But you keep firing off the personal attacks, it's funny how the same message board police that sit in the rafters waiting to pounce when I post, seem to all be on donut breaks at the same time!

There is even a point where Moore is picked off of BOTH of his feet in that VERY pic, but you clowns continue to spin he held his ground and barely moved.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Let's see. So far in this thread, two people, you and Jungle Boy, think Sanchez was going into a slide and that Moore was pushed into him. At least 15 other people see it differently.

Yeah, that's a losing battle. LOL. What a tool.
    Argumentum ad populum is a fallacy, but not every phallus knows that

I think a player running forward leaving his feet dropping lower vertically and letting his momentum carry him forward in a sliding motion constitutes a slide.

I think a player getting pushed in the opposite direction he is pushing against 1 or 2 other players is being pushed backwards by them.

Darn that Isaac Newton and his laws of motion, they ruin football for SOJFs the world over

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The dope botched the handoff then ran into his own OL. He looks lost coming out of the tunnel. Can't fault the blocker even tho the DL looked like Ben Davidson. Sanchez will not even be on our roster next yr.

That pic shows Moore was shoved backwards AND latterally into Sanchez as he tried to slide.

But you keep firing off the personal attacks, it's funny how the same message board police that sit in the rafters waiting to pounce when I post, seem to all be on donut breaks at the same time!

There is even a point where Moore is picked off of BOTH of his feet in that VERY pic, but you clowns continue to spin he held his ground and barely moved.

Yes, Moore is off both his feet AFTER Sanchez runs into him.

Which part of that do you not understand ?

Wrong again.

Keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Argumentum ad populum is a fallacy, but not every phallus knows that

I think a player running forward leaving his feet dropping lower vertically and letting his momentum carry him forward in a sliding motion constitutes a slide.

I think a player getting pushed in the opposite direction he is pushing against 1 or 2 other players is being pushed backwards by them.

Darn that Isaac Newton and his laws of motion, they ruin football for SOJFs the world over
    Again, you need to look at it frame by frame. Sanchez didn't leave his feet until after he ran into Moore. As a matter of fact, his feet were clearly underneath him at the time.

Dropping lower is what guys usually do when they run into a line or pile up. Doesn't indicate an intent to slide.

All Pro
    Again, you need to look at it frame by frame. Sanchez didn't leave his feet until after he ran into Moore. As a matter of fact, his feet were clearly underneath him at the time.

Dropping lower is what guys usually do when they run into a line or pile up. Doesn't indicate an intent to slide.

J. H. Christ, kid, are you that dense.

The QB said he slid.

The video showed he slid.

He took a running leap into a forward slide feet first.

He used to go head first then he was told to change.

Joe Girardi actually gave him a lesson.

The slide begins before the collision.

See Sanchez run.
    Run, Mark, run.
    See Sanchez slide.
    Slide, Mark, slide.

Wilfork and Ninkovich push Moore backwards and diagonally into Sanchez
    while he's sliding.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

It looked bad because the play was botched. QB turned the wrong way. Moore got pushed back but not his fault.

J. H. Christ, kid, are you that dense.

The QB said he slid.

The video showed he slid.

He took a running leap into a forward slide feet first.

He used to go head first then he was told to change.

Joe Girardi actually gave him a lesson.

The slide begins before the collision.

See Sanchez run.
    Run, Mark, run.
    See Sanchez slide.
    Slide, Mark, slide.

Wilfork and Ninkovich push Moore backwards and diagonally into Sanchez
    while he's sliding.

Yeah, Sanchez says that he slid. Sanchez also says that it was just unlucky. I'm not putting much stock in what Sanchez says now a days.

Instead, I look at the evidence. Again, look at the frame that I posted. It clearly shows Mark running into Moore while his feet are still underneath him. He's not in a slide position. His upper body is still leaning forward. His feet are underneath him, if not even a bit behind him (given that he is leaning forward.) He may have been meaning to slide, and might have done so had he not stupidly run into Moore, but the fact remains, he wasn't sliding at that point.

Additionally, look at the path he has taken. More wasn't "thrown back" or "thrown laterally" into Sanchez's path. At most, Moore was moved a couple of inches while he was battling Wilfork.

All Pro
    Yeah, Sanchez says that he slid. Sanchez also says that it was just unlucky. I'm not putting much stock in what Sanchez says now a days.

Instead, I look at the evidence. Again, look at the frame that I posted. It clearly shows Mark running into Moore while his feet are still underneath him. He's not in a slide position. His upper body is still leaning forward. His feet are underneath him, if not even a bit behind him (given that he is leaning forward.) He may have been meaning to slide, and might have done so had he not stupidly run into Moore, but the fact remains, he wasn't sliding at that point.

Additionally, look at the path he has taken. More wasn't "thrown back" or "thrown laterally" into Sanchez's path. At most, Moore was moved a couple of inches while he was battling Wilfork.

Give it up kid, the slide starts and Moore gets thrown into Sanchez

...the Jets botched a handoff and quarterback Mark Sanchez tried to make something out of nothing.
    But Wilfork had shoved Moore 2 yards into the backfield and into Sanchez.

Boom. Fumble and touchdown for the Patriots to take a 21-0 lead.

Again, Wilfork doesn’t get any official credit for the play.

“I’m just taught to fight pressure with pressure, so I just started fighting back and knocked him into Sanchez and it created a fumble,” Wilfork said.

Boston Globe
    http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...5iI/story.html

Wilfork and Ninkovich push Moore backwards and diagonally into Sanchez while he's sliding.

Oh, one other small point just to demonstrate that you don't know wtf you are talking about.

Picture clearly shows Sanchez already running into Moore and Ninkovitch isn't even involved as he's 1 1/2 yards away.

Give it up kid, the slide starts and Moore gets thrown into Sanchez

...the Jets botched a handoff and quarterback Mark Sanchez tried to make something out of nothing.
    But Wilfork had shoved Moore 2 yards into the backfield and into Sanchez.

Boom. Fumble and touchdown for the Patriots to take a 21-0 lead.

Again, Wilfork doesn’t get any official credit for the play.

“I’m just taught to fight pressure with pressure, so I just started fighting back and knocked him into Sanchez and it created a fumble,” Wilfork said.

Boston Globe
    http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...5iI/story.html
    Wilfork shoved him 2 yards into the backfield, huh ??? I can see that the problem is that apparently, you can't look at something and think for yourself. Instead, you have to read what other people say, adopt it, then parrot it.

2 yards into the backfield ? You sure about that ?

Ball is on the 29 yard line at the start of the play. By any definition that I am aware of, the "backfield" would have to be behind the 29 in this case.

Here's where Sanchez runs into Moore's ass:

Sure does look to me like Moore is standing at about the 28 yard line and Sanchez hits his ass at about the 28.5

Now, can you explain to me how Wilfork shoved Moore 2 yards into the backfield, yet Moore is clearly standing IN FRONT OF THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE when Sanchez runs into him?

Once again, it's been demonstrated that you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

All Pro
    Oh, one other small point just to demonstrate that you don't know wtf you are talking about.

Picture clearly shows Sanchez already running into Moore and Ninkovitch isn't even involved as he's 1 1/2 yards away.
    Only thing, that picture ^^ is a split second BEFORE Sanchez hits Moore and is well into his slide.
    Moore is already grappling with Wilfork which you can't see in your crappy snap. In the next instant Ninkovich is adjacent to Wilfork -
    when Moore goes down onto Sanchez you can see him trail Gregory- its in the video

If at first you don't succeed, keep sucking until you do!
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-25-2012 at 02:34 AM.

So I returned to the board after a few hours only to find ya'll trying to rewrite history regarding Butt-gate. Man up - it happened - that video's all over the internet and almost as famous as "The Play" and "The Drive". A picture's worth a thousand words to most of us in this thread.

It's OK with me that your glass is half full --- I just wanna know what it's half full OF so I can drink some too!

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    So I returned to the board after a few hours only to find ya'll trying to rewrite history regarding Butt-gate. Man up - it happened - that video's all over the internet and almost as famous as "The Play" and "The Drive". A picture's worth a thousand words to most of us in this thread.

It's OK with me that your glass is half full --- I just wanna know what it's half full OF so I can drink some too!
    It's half full of ****!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    It's half full of ****!
    Ew. Seriously? Dude, that is so gross. LOLOLOL - I definitely won't drink a mudslide!

Rex should ONLY do what it takes to WIN, regardless of whether or not he makes any changes. If it means change, so be it, but not change just so he can appease the likes of YOU or any other.

If he stays the course and Sanchez turns it around, then we should all be ecstatic about it. If Sanchez continues to fail and fail further, than yes, maybe change is needed.
    As you don't understand my post I'll make it clearer for you.

Rex Ryan SHOULD be doing what it takes to win. Yes, you are correct in saying that. But that ONLY happens if he starts making changes. We have seen enough over the last 2 seasons to KNOW that Sanchez sucks and he needs to go. There's no debating this. He's a complete trainwreck on the football field.

He must also make changes elsewhere and I'll leave those changes up to this board to debate, but clearly just changing the QB will not resurrect this offense.

And it's completely absurd to say sh*t like "appeasing the likes of you". You were just trying to be a smart a$$. As I already said and you do not seem to understand, they should be doing what is right for the New York Jets. THAT, just so happens to coincide with what the fans want. Most every fan has wanted Sanchez benched for the longest time. So if they opt to make changes (and they should, we are 4-7. How does staying the course help the team in ANY way?), they would in turn be doing what the fans want. That would show the fans, media, etc. etc. etc. that Rex has loyalty to WINNING and the FANS.

Sanchez F/upped the handoff, ran towards the 4 gap where there was a hole
    the hole closed When Cunningham beat Ferguson inside, Sanchez seen the gap close and went into a slide behind the LOS, however it apperas that he did not try to slide into Where the hole was but right behind Moore, Moore then got pushed right back into the area where Mark was sliding. Resulting in a big but kiss.