Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 494

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Yeah, thanks genius, I'm well aware of how long Sanchez has been in the NFL, and he is IN his 4th season, he hasn't played 4 yet. I've said it in this thread what I think have contributed to Sanchez' problems this year and even last year. I haven't refuted Sanchez needs to improve and time is probably running out, all I'm saying is that change may not be the answer either just yet. You also can't spin the "well he's had 2 OC's now, so what's the problem" BS. He's still in the first year of a new OC, and he's had to endure injuries up and down the roster at various skill positions all year, how the hell can anybody with a straight face suggest Sanchez has had more than enough of an opportunity to improve this year when he's still trying to figure out who he's playing with each week?
    WRONG. Sanchez has played a total of 64 games in his career including the playoffs that is EXACTLY 4 seasons and he's still a failure. And even if he hadn't played 4 full seasons it would still be splitting hairs on your part. He should be getting it by now and he's NEVER gotten it. He takes NO responsibility whatsoever for the teams problems on offense. Not once has anyone seen Sanchez step up to the plate after a games and say, "This was all my fault. I was terrible today and I have to improve in order for this offense to move forward." That's because he's too selfish.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    A top notch defense doesn't help the QB, and the Jets haven't been a top notch defense this year. His age is ABSOLUTELY relevant, he's still a young player and that IS a BIG deal.
    Are you crazy? A top notch defense doesn't help the QB?! What about taking the stress of the game off the QB's back? When you are playing with the lead right from the start? You mean to tell me that doesn't help out the QB? Or when Sanchez gets the ball back with a short field due to the defense getting a turnover?

    You are just plain and simple LYING when you say it doesn't help out the QB. You are ALWAYS allowed to relax a little bit when you are playing with house money. Sanchez has had that benefit pretty much right up until this season.

    And age is absolutely irrelevant as he still SUCKS. What difference does it make what your age is when aren't cutting it? If you are 60 or you are 20, if you suck and you've been given sufficient time to improve (which he has), and you are still not cutting it, you get fired. It's that simple. That's how the world works.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Eli Manning is NOW a very good QB. THAT was NOT the case in his first 3-4 years in the league, this is FACT, this is INDESPUTABLE.
    Once again, Manning won a SB in his 4th season. Will Sanchez ever do that? NO. not even close. There's NO comparison whatsoever.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    A dumb question, I'm comparing Sanchez now at the same stage of Eli's career, I'm not comparing Sanchez to the Eli of TODAY. Learn to read.
    I compared them based on their 4th seasons which Sanchez just completed and Manning has already completed with a SB ring. So, NO it is not a dumb question and perhaps YOU should learn to read.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    NO GM, no football coach, should EVER, EVER do what the fans want for the sake of doing it. Change should be made if the player forces the hand, it should be made to improve the team, it should NEVER be done to appease fans, point blank PERIOD!
    Once again side stepping the issue. The Jets are not doing what the fans want and I've already attempted to explain this to you but you do not seem to have the capacity for retaining what I'm telling you. In this case, change is REQUIRED. Immediate change is required. That is exactly what a HC who cares about is going to do and it is ALSO what the fans want.

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WRONG. Sanchez has played a total of 64 games in his career including the playoffs that is EXACTLY 4 seasons and he's still a failure. And even if he hadn't played 4 full seasons it would still be splitting hairs on your part. He should be getting it by now and he's NEVER gotten it. He takes NO responsibility whatsoever for the teams problems on offense. Not once has anyone seen Sanchez step up to the plate after a games and say, "This was all my fault. I was terrible today and I have to improve in order for this offense to move forward." That's because he's too selfish.




    Are you crazy? A top notch defense doesn't help the QB?! What about taking the stress of the game off the QB's back? When you are playing with the lead right from the start? You mean to tell me that doesn't help out the QB? Or when Sanchez gets the ball back with a short field due to the defense getting a turnover?

    You are just plain and simple LYING when you say it doesn't help out the QB. You are ALWAYS allowed to relax a little bit when you are playing with house money. Sanchez has had that benefit pretty much right up until this season.

    And age is absolutely irrelevant as he still SUCKS. What difference does it make what your age is when aren't cutting it? If you are 60 or you are 20, if you suck and you've been given sufficient time to improve (which he has), and you are still not cutting it, you get fired. It's that simple. That's how the world works.




    Once again, Manning won a SB in his 4th season. Will Sanchez ever do that? NO. not even close. There's NO comparison whatsoever.





    I compared them based on their 4th seasons which Sanchez just completed and Manning has already completed with a SB ring. So, NO it is not a dumb question and perhaps YOU should learn to read.




    Once again side stepping the issue. The Jets are not doing what the fans want and I've already attempted to explain this to you but you do not seem to have the capacity for retaining what I'm telling you. In this case, change is REQUIRED. Immediate change is required. That is exactly what a HC who cares about is going to do and it is ALSO what the fans want.

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Sure Borgogay. I'll be sure to look for your name in the credits of ALF Hello, Larry and Perfect Strangers and the Dec. 1987 Letters to Penthouse for examples of your craft.

    Keep posting pictures of ladyboys for the other confused Hampur seniors they won't know the difference. You couldn't get it up with a crane, or Bob Crane without 'em.
    That's your retort? Awful, pathetic and trite. And what's the "ladyboy" comment about? You projecting a fantasy like Ray? Wow, do you make this easy.

    Okay, I'll play along. Let's assume that you are a real person, not a mod fabrication. Congratulations you are neither liked nor respected by the members of this community. And I would guess this holds true in the world at large as well. Experience has shown me that a scumbag, is a scumbag, is a scumbag, no matter the environment or situation. Once agin, kudos for being so universally abhorred.

    Now, if you are a fraud/plant, then I applaud your take on the character. Once again, you have deftly succeeded in disenfranchising yourself from most of the membership whilst convincing them all that you are a tool and someone who should be regarded as one might the fetid manure from an olxen or other farm animal. Again, congratulations.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Wait, didn't you JUST get on your soap box and cry your ass off about personal attacks?

    LOL, you can't make this **** up.
    That's how you would characterize my response, "Ray"? I think you're being a bit histrionical. But that's what you're paid to do, right?

    I just don't like that your character is allowed to disparage posters whilst folks are banned for less.

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Gotta love SOJF toolbags, obsessed that much with killing other Jets fans for their optimism

    "Green Kool-Aid" being the most idiotic theme of all repeated by the dullest knives in the drawer


    What if anyone did predict 10, 11, 12 wins for the Jets?

    What of it?

    Did you lose $ betting that way?

    Are you deleriously happy that others are wrong and you're right?

    Happy like a sick sadistic fuq of a Pats fan troll , and we know who those closet cases are, that the Jets are struggling?

    Why the fuq are you even Jets fans then?

    Based on the schedule, Rams, Colts, Dolphins, Titans, 1 each of Bills, Pats, so on I thought they would win 10 games.

    No Schotty, some holes filled (Safety, DL), a better attitude, a full offseason, expected improvement from Sanchez and other young players, some contribution from Tebow-not unreasonable

    We all didn't get that, fine. I was wrong, boo freakin' hoo. Changes are sure to happen. But not on your say-so when you want it.

    Sanchez is the reason the season has disappointed, absolutely. He "deserved" if thats the right word 2 years of loyalty based on 2 years of rarely seen Jets success. He may, or may not be gone.

    This kind of season is a Get Out Of Jail Free card for fair weather fans. The cage door is open, flap your wings harder than you flap your gums and fly out the window to some other team.

    I prefer to call it a GTFO card, too bad so many of you pukes will return to fight the bad fight



  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    That's what happens when you try to understand any word more than 1 syllable huh?

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    That's what happens when you try to understand any word more than 1 syllable huh?
    So what's your deal, you have 150 posts on this board, since you joined in Aug, yet you troll harder than most Pats fans?

    Which former Pat fan are you?

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's your retort? Awful, pathetic and trite. And what's the "ladyboy" comment about? You projecting a fantasy like Ray? Wow, do you make this easy.

    Okay, I'll play along. Let's assume that you are a real person, not a mod fabrication. Congratulations you are neither liked nor respected by the members of this community. And I would guess this holds true in the world at large as well. Experience has shown me that a scumbag, is a scumbag, is a scumbag, no matter the environment or situation. Once agin, kudos for being so universally abhorred.

    Now, if you are a fraud/plant, then I applaud your take on the character. Once again, you have deftly succeeded in disenfranchising yourself from most of the membership whilst convincing them all that you are a tool and someone who should be regarded as one might the fetid manure from an olxen or other farm animal. Again, congratulations.




    That's how you would characterize my response, "Ray"? I think you're being a bit histrionical. But that's what you're paid to do, right?

    I just don't like that your character is allowed to disparage posters whilst folks are banned for less.
    Don't speak for the board.

    You have disparaged as all others in this thread, you have no room to talk.

    There are plenty of other people lashing out the insults in this thread, I didn't complain once, but here you are complaining about me...

    Get off your horse.

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's your retort? Awful, pathetic and trite. And what's the "ladyboy" comment about? You projecting a fantasy like Ray? Wow, do you make this easy.

    Okay, I'll play along. Let's assume that you are a real person, not a mod fabrication. Congratulations you are neither liked nor respected by the members of this community. And I would guess this holds true in the world at large as well. Experience has shown me that a scumbag, is a scumbag, is a scumbag, no matter the environment or situation. Once agin, kudos for being so universally abhorred.

    Now, if you are a fraud/plant, then I applaud your take on the character. Once again, you have deftly succeeded in disenfranchising yourself from most of the membership whilst convincing them all that you are a tool and someone who should be regarded as one might the fetid manure from an olxen or other farm animal. Again, congratulations.




    That's how you would characterize my response, "Ray"? I think you're being a bit histrionical. But that's what you're paid to do, right?

    I just don't like that your character is allowed to disparage posters whilst folks are banned for less.


    OK, I will admit it...
    1. I had to look up histrionical
    2. Vegas has the odds of histrionical showing up on a Jets message board as 2.5 billion to 1.
    3. Then again they have the odds of an asswipe like Rah Rah being real at Infinity to 1...

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Come up for air after so many hours with your head up your azz again? Sanchez slid, Wilfork pushed Moore into him, end of story lady, now go back to your game of Clue(less) and Nancy Drew mysteries then resume the search for Judge Crater Jimmy Hoffa and Amelia Earhart.

    And don't call me "jackass" when you can't justify your unfounded argument you're lower that the subterranean sewer-dwelling scum that scum wipes off its shoe.
    You still have it wrong jackass and I've proven the point repeatedly.

  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Don't speak for the board.

    You have disparaged as all others in this thread, you have no room to talk.

    There are plenty of other people lashing out the insults in this thread, I didn't complain once, but here you are complaining about me...

    Get off your horse.
    Anybody else notice how Ray's posting "voice" changes? Don't believe me? Go back a read through his various posts in this thread.

    That, folks, is what's called a "tell". The moderator/other individual behind the "Ray" persona does not possess the ability to hold the characterization through a range of emotional responses.

  11. #411
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,385
    No problem with the ship....the crew, the passengers are simply over reacting to a small hole in the side. the media is blowing it way out of proportion....



  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post


    OK, I will admit it...
    1. I had to look up histrionical
    2. Vegas has the odds of histrionical showing up on a Jets message board as 2.5 billion to 1.
    3. Then again they have the odds of an asswipe like Rah Rah being real at Infinity to 1...
    LOL. Thanks for noticing.

    Eventually, all these alter egos reveal themselves. It's too difficult for a seasoned actor to hold and control a character portrayal, let alone rank amateurs like "Ray" and "Jumble" (sic).

    BTW, didn't "Jumble" get banned as FlushingJet? So now, magically, he returns as the childishly-worded variation of his original username, JungleshiftJet. And everyone and their mother knows it's Flushing. Yet, he's allowed to post his venom on the site. What? Now tell me he's not a plant.

  13. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Thanks for noticing.

    Eventually, all these alter egos reveal themselves. It's too difficult for a seasoned actor to hold and control a character portrayal, let alone rank amateurs like "Ray" and "Jumble" (sic).

    BTW, didn't "Jumble" get banned as FlushingJet? So now, magically, he returns as the childishly-worded variation of his original username, JungleshiftJet. And everyone and their mother knows it's Flushing. Yet, he's allowed to post his venom on the site. What? Now tell me he's not a plant.
    It is what it is... Eventually if everyone just ignores them and never responds they can have a "circle conversation" with one another...

  14. #414
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That's your retort? Awful, pathetic and trite. And what's the "ladyboy" comment about? You projecting a fantasy like Ray? Wow, do you make this easy.

    Okay, I'll play along. Let's assume that you are a real person, not a mod fabrication. Congratulations you are neither liked nor respected by the members of this community. And I would guess this holds true in the world at large as well. Experience has shown me that a scumbag, is a scumbag, is a scumbag, no matter the environment or situation. Once agin, kudos for being so universally abhorred.

    Now, if you are a fraud/plant, then I applaud your take on the character. Once again, you have deftly succeeded in disenfranchising yourself from most of the membership whilst convincing them all that you are a tool and someone who should be regarded as one might the fetid manure from an olxen or other farm animal. Again, congratulations.
    It's the height of conceit to think I could possibly give a sh1t what a drippy, desiccated little sfacim, a little scorrege like you who wouldn't know a zeppole from a zeppelin thinks about me?

    About belonging to your self-hating commie community of SOJF closet cases?

    Not interested in joining your He-Man Jets Hater Club, sorry.

    Now go run along and re-syndicate some more pictures of semi-clothed "women" you've never met or will ever get to meet without providing a credit card #.

    Judging by all the sig pictures of members with kids (the "farm team", in your parlance) this is a family-oriented site of a sort but the community needs more p0rn contributions from you to offset all that pre-pubertal innocence.

  15. #415
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    You still have it wrong jackass and I've proven the point repeatedly.
    You proved nothing except a capacity to repeatedly embarrass yourself so get lost already.

    No wait get your eyes checked 1st then get lost.

  16. #416
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Anybody else notice how Ray's posting "voice" changes? Don't believe me? Go back a read through his various posts in this thread.

    That, folks, is what's called a "tell". The moderator/other individual behind the "Ray" persona does not possess the ability to hold the characterization through a range of emotional responses.
    But the poor grammar and bad syntax is still there, shining through.

  17. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    You proved nothing except a capacity to repeatedly embarrass yourself so get lost already.

    No wait get your eyes checked 1st then get lost.
    Sie sind wie ein Verlierer

  18. #418
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    the community needs more p0rn contributions from you
    Finally, gramps and I agree on something.

  19. #419
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Sie sind wie ein Verlierer
    You wouldn't know a lie from lye.

    Oh wait, maybe you do!

    I'll be sure to tune in to the next episode of Hamster Wheel of Fortune
    to see you sit and spin

  20. #420
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,511
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Finally, gramps and I agree on something.
    He has to, all you ever provide us pictorially is X-rays of broken bones shored up with metal scaffolding resembling an Erector set made in Macao,
    morbidly fatty tissue, and nipples that look like corroded doorbells.

    PSAs with pictures of diseased lungs look better

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us