Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    He has to, all you ever provide us pictorially is X-rays of broken bones shored up with metal scaffolding resembling an Erector set,
    morbidly fatty tissue, and nipples that look like corroded doorbells.
    You've seen my nipples?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You've seen my nipples?
    Well just the negatives...you're a big breasted swallower who loves to show 'em off any way you can

Well just the negatives...you're a big breasted swallower who loves to show 'em off any way you can
    You have great eyes for a guy your age, you can see nipples on an arm X-ray.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You have great eyes for a guy your age, you can see nipples on an arm X-ray.
    No wait, hold the phone, I mixed your arm up with the menu picture of my broiled calamari appetizer.

Those were suction cups and I do apologize for the confusion.

Who you callin' old, Methuselah?

It's the height of conceit to think I could possibly give a sh1t what a drippy, desiccated little sfacim, a little scorrege like you who wouldn't know a zeppole from a zeppelin thinks about me?

About belonging to your self-hating commie community of SOJF closet cases?

Not interested in joining your He-Man Jets Hater Club, sorry.

Now go run along and re-syndicate some more pictures of semi-clothed "women" you've never met or will ever get to meet without providing a credit card #.

Judging by all the sig pictures of members with kids (the "farm team", in your parlance) this is a family-oriented site of a sort but the community needs more p0rn contributions from you to offset all that pre-pubertal innocence.
    Brilliant. In one sentence you've succeeded in bastardizing the lyrical language of Dante. But keep telling us that you're of Italian heritage, whilst misspelling and misusing words found at home on the Jersey Shore set than the Italian Riviera. And you're a "great cook", and "the best writer on JI by a mile", right?

Just more twaddle, Jumble. Go back to ironing your socks and thinking up sad political arguments no one will respect or acknowledge as even vaguely lucid.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Brilliant. In one sentence you've succeeded in bastardizing the lyrical language of Dante. But keep telling us that you're of Italian heritage, whilst misspelling and misusing words found at home on the Jersey Shore set than the Italian Riviera. And you're a "great cook", and "the best writer on JI by a mile", right?

Just more twaddle, Jumble. Go back to ironing your socks and thinking up sad political arguments no one will respect or acknowledge as even vaguely lucid.
    You need to learn Italian 1st before you can tell us what anything means in English, Borgogay.

Me, I wouldn't trust you to make Kraft Mac 'n Cheese let alone a sauce.

Your salacious missives to a handful of JI lonely hearts are nothing more than cliched cutting and pasting from Penthouse Letters via a horny homunculus of Humbert Humbert.

It makes the other plagiarists here true originals.

Although this isn't the place to conflate all of your commie world views, why not give the Politics forum a try if yours are so lucid?
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-25-2012 at 07:02 PM.

uh...with who qt qb? china doll chad? another year of favre? clemens? sounds like you have a bit of a selective memory.

not saying mangini got the short shrift because imo schitty lost the season (especially the seattle game), but it's also not clear that mangini put better players on the field than rex. and even now sanchez is better at qb than an old worn out favre and china doll chad.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    If Mangini came in and was just himself, he'd still be the HC of the NYJ's, and at least one of those AFCCG's would have been a win for the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Rex Ryan SHOULD be doing what it takes to win. Yes, you are correct in saying that. But that ONLY happens if he starts making changes. We have seen enough over the last 2 seasons to KNOW that Sanchez sucks and he needs to go. There's no debating this. He's a complete trainwreck on the football field.

He must also make changes elsewhere and I'll leave those changes up to this board to debate, but clearly just changing the QB will not resurrect this offense.

And it's completely absurd to say sh*t like "appeasing the likes of you". You were just trying to be a smart a$$. As I already said and you do not seem to understand, they should be doing what is right for the New York Jets. THAT, just so happens to coincide with what the fans want. Most every fan has wanted Sanchez benched for the longest time. So if they opt to make changes (and they should, we are 4-7. How does staying the course help the team in ANY way?), they would in turn be doing what the fans want. That would show the fans, media, etc. etc. etc. that Rex has loyalty to WINNING and the FANS.
    MaineJet is right. Rex's first priority should be building a winning team. His first loyalty shouldn't be towards a QB who's had 4 years to improve but hasn't. Rookie QBs have better seasons than 4th-year Sanchez. Heck, Alex Smith has a great record and is benched right now for Kaepernick. The 49ers aren't complaining about hurting Alex's feelings by benching him right now. The HC is trying to do what's best for the team, and sometime that means starting a QB that the opposing team hasn't had a chance to practice against. Why? Because it's what's best for the TEAM, not for one QB or one player. Sometimes what the fans want and what's best for the team happen to be the same thing. Like right now.

Anybody else notice how Ray's posting "voice" changes? Don't believe me? Go back a read through his various posts in this thread.

That, folks, is what's called a "tell". The moderator/other individual behind the "Ray" persona does not possess the ability to hold the characterization through a range of emotional responses.
    Put your Dick Tracy kit away Clouseau.

I'll put this in terms you can understand. She's about 500 lbs, you've managed to find the powder, but you don't even know where to apply it to find the wet spot.

You've struck out, and the game is over.

Jets Insider VIP
    Pansies. The whole lot. Pansies

Jets Insider VIP
    Sure kid. That picture doesnt show Wilfork amd Ninkovich pushing Moore.
    What did you take it with a Brownie with Anscochrome film?

If you can't figure it out from the NBC video, the accurate description is here

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/24/sp...-patriots.html

Improvising, Sanchez ran toward the line of scrimmage. He tried to protect himself, and the ball, by sliding...Patriots lineman Vince Wilfork shoved Moore back, knocking him into a sliding Sanchez.

The ball popped out, and as Sanchez lay face down on the MetLife Stadium turf, Steve Gregory scooped it up, rumbling 32 yards for a touchdown with precisely nine minutes left in the half.

EDIT: I found a picture where Moore wasn't not driven back prior to being run into from behind by Sanchez, nor was Moore not being knocked over prior to being run into by Sanchez.

That gif goes against everything you've said. You do realize that

Jets Insider VIP
    I want one moderator to tell me Ray and Jungle are not plants. No one else but a "paid insider" could get away with all the personal attacks they spew without being banned.
    We're all bozos on this bus 2

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Speak for yourself degenerate.

Antelope Freeway....one two hundred fifty sixth of a mile....Shadow Valley Condoms...if you lived here you'd be home by now...

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    MaineJet is right. Rex's first priority should be building a winning team. His first loyalty shouldn't be towards a QB who's had 4 years to improve but hasn't. Rookie QBs have better seasons than 4th-year Sanchez. Heck, Alex Smith has a great record and is benched right now for Kaepernick. The 49ers aren't complaining about hurting Alex's feelings by benching him right now. The HC is trying to do what's best for the team, and sometime that means starting a QB that the opposing team hasn't had a chance to practice against. Why? Because it's what's best for the TEAM, not for one QB or one player. Sometimes what the fans want and what's best for the team happen to be the same thing. Like right now.
    Good post. You just said things better then I could have.

Jets Insider VIP

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Speak for yourself degenerate.
    Another pissed off jets fan ohhhh what a ****ing suprise. Go get some Prozac cry baby. Stop lashing out at good NFL teams fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread is a ****ing trainwreck, and yet it continues.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    This thread is a ****ing trainwreck, and yet it continues.
    Still the judge of threads,eh. You should write something Mr satire...

Another pissed off jets fan ohhhh what a ****ing suprise. Go get some Prozac cry baby. Stop lashing out at good NFL teams fans.
    I'll continue with the word consistency and tell you to GFY

This entire thread has completely left the train track and just headed underwater....

The Tags are funny(sort of )

deerkiller>dumdum, douchedouche19, ray ray iq19, rayge rayge at it again, sojfs in heat

JI Forums. <------There's really no other place like it.