Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 494

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

  1. #261
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Any garden variety dope, including bad detectives who couldn't spell CAT if you spotted them the C and the A,
    can see while Sanchez slid Moore got knocked back into him by Wilfork, why not try looking where Moore and Wilfork end up.
    All Wilfork, a great play for his team.

    I texted at that moment, "Like bowling, only with human pins"

    I realize some feel the need to misinterpret that turn of events to kill Sanchez or other posters, but that's par for the SOJF course here

    Those mamalukes think repeating somethiing over endlessly makes it true.
    The only dope here is you. Your football analysis is almost as terrible as your election predictions. Much like Mitt, Mark is a bonehead. It's no surprise that you support both.

  2. #262
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    The only dope here is you. Your football analysis is almost as terrible as your election predictions. Much like Mitt, Mark is a bonehead. It's no surprise that you support both.
    GFY then STFU slapdik, take a hike down to the Quik-E-Mart and trade in your food stamps I mean SNAP card I paid for with my taxes under the counter for a few Budweiser Select tall boys and chill.

    Where do I defend Sanchez' overall play Clouseau? Only discussing that play , Sanchez left his feet and slid yet according to SOJF and troll anal-ysts he "ran" into a lineman that got pushed back into him.

    *******

    Nobody cares about your political prediction in this forum, you can look back in a decade or 2 when your reach adulthood and say why was I always on the wrong side of an issue?

  3. #263
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    GFY then STFU slapdik, take a hike down to the Quik-E-Mart and trade in your food stamps I mean SNAP card I paid for with my taxes under the counter for a few Budweiser Select tall boys and chill.

    Where do I defend Sanchez overall play genius? Only discussing that play , Sanchez left his feet and slid yet according to SOJF and troll anal-ysts he "ran" into a lineman that got pushed back into him.

    *******

    Nobody cares about your political prediction in this forum, you can look back in a decade or 2 when your reach adulthood and say why was I always on the wrong side of an issue?



  4. #264
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,523
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. Not when they suck like this. Those games were two years ago. Move on and stop living in the past.

  5. #265
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing that matters is now, not two years ago.

    The Jets are 4-10 in their last 14 games played.

    They have not beat a team with a winning record since 2010.

    They have not won two games in a row this year.

    This is a bad team, with bad players who are coached badly.

    Get the point?

  6. #266
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Ray, Jason Smith accounts for $12 mil in salary next year with $0.00 cap hit if he gets cut next year. He's ABSOLUTELY getting cut.
    Yeah, uh huh, I know that. He will obviously not be brought back under his option, but I think the team would be interested in bringing him back under a re-structured or new deal.

  7. #267
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Any garden variety dope, including bad detectives who couldn't spell CAT if you spotted them the C and the A,
    can see while Sanchez slid Moore got knocked back into him by Wilfork, why not try looking where Moore and Wilfork end up.
    All Wilfork, a great play for his team.

    I texted at that moment, "Like bowling, only with human pins"

    I realize some feel the need to misinterpret that turn of events to kill Sanchez or other posters, but that's par for the SOJF course here

    Those mamalukes think repeating somethiing over endlessly makes it true.
    LOL

    Poor Jordy

    Poor Tebowthenes9

    Jungle too must be a shameless liar...
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 11-24-2012 at 10:08 PM.

  8. #268
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL

    Poor Jordy

    Poor Tebowthenes9

    Jungle too must be a shameless liar...
    You may be onto something...Kind of like Columbus!!!

  9. #269
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Any garden variety dope, including bad detectives who couldn't spell CAT if you spotted them the C and the A,
    can see while Sanchez slid Moore got knocked back into him by Wilfork, why not try looking where Moore and Wilfork end up.
    All Wilfork, a great play for his team.

    I texted at that moment, "Like bowling, only with human pins"

    I realize some feel the need to misinterpret that turn of events to kill Sanchez or other posters, but that's par for the SOJF course here

    Those mamalukes think repeating somethiing over endlessly makes it true.
    Hmmm, guess that means you must not be able to spell cat if you were spotted the C, A, AND the T and were told what order they were to be in.

    Go back and take a closer look. You will see the Moore was standing upright and battling Wilfork right up to the point where Mark Sanchez essentially chop blocked him from the back. That is, Mark hit Moore's right leg from behind while Moore was struggling with Wilfork.

  10. #270
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL

    Poor Jordy

    Poor Tebowthenes9

    Jungle too must be a shameless liar...
    Nope, just ill informed as to the facts.

  11. #271
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Nope, just ill informed as to the facts.
    Some see the facts as what actually happened

    Then there is you.

  12. #272
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Some see the facts as what actually happened

    Then there is you.
    Bwahahahahhahaah, you have the nerve to even comment on "facts" and "what actually happened" ?

    That's ****ing hilarious coming from a noted liar

  13. #273
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Bwahahahahhahaah, you have the nerve to even comment on "facts" and "what actually happened" ?

    That's ****ing hilarious coming from a noted liar
    A noted liar by who? You?


  14. #274
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Bwahahahahhahaah, you have the nerve to even comment on "facts" and "what actually happened" ?

    That's ****ing hilarious coming from a noted liar
    Cram it, clownie

    no wait go look at the video again

    then cram it

  15. #275
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Cram it, clownie

    no wait go look at the video again

    then cram it
    I don't have to look at the video again as I broke it down earlier and even took the time to screen cap it and post the jpegs.

    Again, take a closer look at you'll see that Sanchez takes out Moore's right leg.

  16. #276
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    A noted liar by who? You?

    Actually, by most people here I'd wager.

  17. #277
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Actually, by most people here I'd wager.
    A perceived homer maybe, but not a liar.

  18. #278
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    I don't have to look at the video again as I broke it down earlier and even took the time to screen cap it and post the jpegs.

    Again, take a closer look at you'll see that Sanchez takes out Moore's right leg.
    You broke it down and failed, I tried helping you out though, there is no hope.

  19. #279
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    This may be a new low for Rah Rah.

    Any fool can see that Sanchez ran into Moore's ass like a complete buffoon.
    LOL.

  20. #280
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Any garden variety dope, including bad detectives who couldn't spell CAT if you spotted them the C and the A,
    can see while Sanchez slid Moore got knocked back into him by Wilfork, why not try looking where Moore and Wilfork end up.
    All Wilfork, a great play for his team.

    I texted at that moment, "Like bowling, only with human pins"

    I realize some feel the need to misinterpret that turn of events to kill Sanchez or other posters, but that's par for the SOJF course here

    Those mamalukes think repeating somethiing over endlessly makes it true.
    You're jumping on the losing ticket.

    If you and Rah Rah see it that way, we can't help you.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us