Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 494

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

  1. #141
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    25,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone should seriously save this thread for the next time Ray b*tches and moans about "personal attacks".

    Rah Rah and sg3, the biggest hypocritical blind homers you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting.

    They make the Pats trolls seem tolerable.

  2. #142
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is seriously pathetic, a new low in a posting career full of lows for this guy.

  3. #143
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Someone should seriously save this thread for the next time Ray b*tches and moans about "personal attacks".

    Rah Rah and sg3, the biggest hypocritical blind homers you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting.
    I hope so.

    My first post in this thread is a football post supporting the OP.

    Since then, those out there that have a clear hatred and agenda with me have derailed it, and have been attacking me since.

    Like I said, that card is overplayed!

  4. #144
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    This thread is seriously pathetic, a new low in a posting career full of lows for this guy.
    Hey, another tool piling on....

  5. #145
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    2,983
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Wilfork clearly mauls Moore and pushes him backwards, Sanchez on the busted play clearly tries to salvage the play to gain any kind of positive yardage, and looks for a crease to slide and move the ball forward, but Moore is pushed into that path, resulting in one of the more embarrassing plays you'll see by any team all season.

    There is no crap, just my opinion, so you can GFY too!

    And as a fan of this team for 30 years, I'll continue posting whatever the **** I want. As a fan of the team for 6 mos, STFU.
    this.

  6. #146
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Wilfork clearly mauls Moore and pushes him backwards, Sanchez on the busted play clearly tries to salvage the play to gain any kind of positive yardage, and looks for a crease to slide and move the ball forward, but Moore is pushed into that path, resulting in one of the more embarrassing plays you'll see by any team all season.
    No one (with maybe the exception of sg3) agrees with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19
    And as a fan of this team for 30 years, I'll continue posting whatever the **** I want. As a fan of the team for 6 mos, STFU.
    Sounds like you've figured out exactly when you became a Jets fan.

  7. #147
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Wilfork clearly mauls Moore and pushes him backwards, Sanchez on the busted play clearly tries to salvage the play to gain any kind of positive yardage, and looks for a crease to slide and move the ball forward, but Moore is pushed into that path, resulting in one of the more embarrassing plays you'll see by any team all season.

    There is no crap, just my opinion, so you can GFY too!

    And as a fan of this team for 30 years, I'll continue postingg whatever the **** I want. As a fan of the team for 6 mos, STFU.
    No, Wilfork doesn't clearly maul Moore. The damned ball is on the 29 yard line. Moore is in his stance with his feet on the 31 yard line and his chest/head is rougly at the 30 yard line. At the snap of the ball, Moore takes Wilfork on one on one, stands him up and pushes him to the 28.5 yard line. That is where Sanchez runs into his ass.

    I understand that it's your opinion, the problem is, YOUR OPINION IS CRAP, as is most often the case.

    As a fan of 30 years, you can post whatever you want of course, but as a fan of 6 months, I'm more than capable of pointing out that you don't know WTF you are talking about, and worse, you don't let silly little things such as FACTS get in your way.

    So, tell me Genius, exactly where did Wilfork maul More and push him backwards into Sanchez ?

  8. #148
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    No one (with maybe the exception of sg3) agrees with you.



    Sounds like you've figured out exactly when you became a Jets fan.
    So the **** what?

    I should care, why?

    And as USUAL you would be wrong, the OP in this thread agrees with me, or rather, I agree with him.

  9. #149
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post


    It's amazing nobody has acknowledged this, it's clear Sanchez was looking to slide in whatever crease he could find, but as he was going into that sliding motion, Moore is pushed back into him, which esentially renders Sanchez in a defenseless position, it's really not surprising why the play ended up the way that he did. The REAL mistake on that play is Sanchez turning the wrong way on the handoff, or the RB running the wrong play.

    But hey, fans and the media have their own agendas.
    Hahahahahahahaha

    No really

    Hahahahahahahaha

    You should be a standup comedian dude, funny guy!

  10. #150
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    No, Wilfork doesn't clearly maul Moore. The damned ball is on the 29 yard line. Moore is in his stance with his feet on the 31 yard line and his chest/head is rougly at the 30 yard line. At the snap of the ball, Moore takes Wilfork on one on one, stands him up and pushes him to the 28.5 yard line. That is where Sanchez runs into his ass.

    I understand that it's your opinion, the problem is, YOUR OPINION IS CRAP, as is most often the case.

    As a fan of 30 years, you can post whatever you want of course, but as a fan of 6 months, I'm more than capable of pointing out that you don't know WTF you are talking about, and worse, you don't let silly little things such as FACTS get in your way.

    So, tell me Genius, exactly where did Wilfork maul More and push him backwards into Sanchez ?
    Wilfork clearly does maul Moore into Sanchez.

    This is FACT supported by video evidence of the play shot at the appropriate angle, the angle of that vid clip is not it.

    Wilfork pushes Moore laterally, into the path Sanchez is heading, and initially attempts to slide. This is clearly shown on the television broadcast of the play. This isn't crap, not just my opinion, this is fact.

    Like I said, STFU!

  11. #151
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha

    No really

    Hahahahahahahaha

    You should be a standup comedian dude, funny guy!
    Whatever you say ****brick!

  12. #152
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Wilfork clearly does maul Moore into Sanchez.

    This is FACT supported by video evidence of the play shot at the appropriate angle, the angle of that vid clip is not it.

    Wilfork pushes Moore laterally, into the path Sanchez is heading, and initially attempts to slide. This is clearly shown on the television broadcast of the play. This isn't crap, not just my opinion, this is fact.

    Like I said, STFU!

    Dude, you are so FoS that it's flowing out your ears.

  13. #153
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha

    No really

    Hahahahahahahaha

    You should be a standup comedian dude, funny guy!
    Ray is the kind of guy that would run into Joe Pesci at a bar and say,
    "Hey, your the guy from The Super"!

  14. #154
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    So the **** what?

    I should care, why?

    And as USUAL you would be wrong, the OP in this thread agrees with me, or rather, I agree with him.
    LOL. The OP said nothing about the Sanchez play.

    You really should stop posting like you did in the thread yesterday after it was clear you were overmatched by the board.

  15. #155
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LOL. The OP said nothing about the Sanchez play.

    You really should stop posting like you did in the thread yesterday after it was clear you were overmatched by the board.
    I'll stop posting when you GFY, how's that?

  16. #156
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about...

    GO **** YOURSELF

  17. #157
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Ray is the kind of guy that would run into Joe Pesci at a bar and say,
    "Hey, your the guy from The Super"!
    You know nothing about me, so STFU.

  18. #158
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Wilfork clearly does maul Moore into Sanchez.

    This is FACT supported by video evidence of the play shot at the appropriate angle, the angle of that vid clip is not it.

    Wilfork pushes Moore laterally, into the path Sanchez is heading, and initially attempts to slide. This is clearly shown on the television broadcast of the play. This isn't crap, not just my opinion, this is fact.

    Like I said, STFU!
    You couldn't be more wrong. Here's the game video of the play. At about 1:02 it clearly shows that Moore was barely moving.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0DqVKIUhxQ

  19. #159
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    No, Wilfork doesn't clearly maul Moore. The damned ball is on the 29 yard line. Moore is in his stance with his feet on the 31 yard line and his chest/head is rougly at the 30 yard line. At the snap of the ball, Moore takes Wilfork on one on one, stands him up and pushes him to the 28.5 yard line. That is where Sanchez runs into his ass.

    I understand that it's your opinion, the problem is, YOUR OPINION IS CRAP, as is most often the case.

    As a fan of 30 years, you can post whatever you want of course, but as a fan of 6 months, I'm more than capable of pointing out that you don't know WTF you are talking about, and worse, you don't let silly little things such as FACTS get in your way.

    So, tell me Genius, exactly where did Wilfork maul More and push him backwards into Sanchez ?
    Edit
    Last edited by C Mart; 11-24-2012 at 03:54 PM.

  20. #160
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    How about...

    GO **** YOURSELF
    How about no.

    I love all the wannabee sidekicks on this boad that love to pile on.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us