Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Those mamalukes think repeating somethiing over endlessly makes it true.
    Like when your brain addled grumpy gramps keeps telling you Mitt was a shoe-in.

Right gramps?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    A perceived homer maybe, but not a liar.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A perceived homer maybe, but not a liar.
    Well, to be fair, you might actually believe the **** that you are spewing, so, instead of being a liar, that would make you a delusional idiot.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    I don't have to look at the video again as I broke it down earlier and even took the time to screen cap it and post the jpegs.

Again, take a closer look at you'll see that Sanchez takes out Moore's right leg.
    You broke down bupkus kid.

Sanchez was already off his feet and sliding to his right. Wilfork with an assist from Ninkovich drove Moore back and down in Sanchez' path simultaneously, at the point of impact Moore's left leg/foot is already off the ground, Moore ends up on the ground with Wilfork almost at the 30.

"Sanchez hits Moore's butt with his head while running", sure, he's 6'2" and Moore is 6'3" running straight into Moore' ass while running upright would be a physical impossibility, yet since your head seems to be firmly up yours I suppose the laws of physics can be tested.

Laugh all you want with the other chuckleheads in your miserable kind of "fandom"-you're entitled to it but not entitled to your own facts.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Like when your brain addled grumpy gramps keeps telling you Mitt was a shoe-in.

Right gramps?
    Go sit on a tetanus-laden tack and twist your good knee into a knot while doing so, tubby

You're about as necessary here as a fart in a spacesuit
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-24-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You broke down bupkus kid.

Sanchez was already off his feet and sliding to his right. Wilfork with an assist from Ninkovich drove Moore back and down in Sanchez' path simultaneously, at the point of impact Moore's left leg/foot is already off the ground, Moore ends up on the ground with Wilfork almost at the 30.

"Sanchez hits Moore's butt with his head while running", sure, he's 6'2" and Moore is 6'3" running straight into Moore' ass while running upright would be a physical impossibility, yet since your head seems to be firmly up yours I suppose the laws of physics can be tested.

Laugh all you want with the other chuckleheads in your miserable kind of "fandom"-you're entitled to it but not entitled to your own facts.
    Again, I've posted the pics. Moore wasn't driven back prior to being run into from behind by Sanchez, nor was Moore being knocked over prior to being run into by Sanchez.

Here's the telling pic:

That pic clearly shows Moore standing upright at about the 28 yard line while Sanchez is crashing into the back of his legs.

Sure, Moore went tumbling over and ended up at the 30, but that was after Sanchez took his leg out and Wilfork pushed him over. If you will, it's like the playground thing where one guy would get on his hands and knees behind someone, then a third person would push the guy over.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Again, I've posted the pics. Moore wasn't driven back prior to being run into from behind by Sanchez, nor was Moore being knocked over prior to being run into by Sanchez.

Here's the telling pic:

That pic clearly shows Moore standing upright at about the 28 yard line while Sanchez is crashing into the back of his legs.

Sure, Moore went tumbling over and ended up at the 30, but that was after Sanchez took his leg out and Wilfork pushed him over. If you will, it's like the playground thing where one guy would get on his hands and knees behind someone, then a third person would push the guy over.
    Sure kid. That picture doesnt show Wilfork amd Ninkovich pushing Moore.
    What did you take it with a Brownie with Anscochrome film?

If you can't figure it out from the NBC video, the accurate description is here

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/24/sp...-patriots.html

Improvising, Sanchez ran toward the line of scrimmage. He tried to protect himself, and the ball, by sliding...Patriots lineman Vince Wilfork shoved Moore back, knocking him into a sliding Sanchez.

The ball popped out, and as Sanchez lay face down on the MetLife Stadium turf, Steve Gregory scooped it up, rumbling 32 yards for a touchdown with precisely nine minutes left in the half.

EDIT: I found a picture where Moore wasn't not driven back prior to being run into from behind by Sanchez, nor was Moore not being knocked over prior to being run into by Sanchez.

Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-24-2012 at 11:39 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

How the hell you can use that gif to defend Sanchez is beyond me.

You've officially stooped to the level of Rah Rah and sg3 and have formed JI's very own version of the Three Stooges in the process.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Improvising, Sanchez ran toward the line of scrimmage. He tried to protect himself, and the ball, by sliding...Patriots lineman Vince Wilfork shoved Moore back, knocking him into a sliding Sanchez.

The ball popped out, and as Sanchez lay face down on the MetLife Stadium turf, Steve Gregory scooped it up, rumbling 32 yards for a touchdown with precisely nine minutes left in the half.

EDIT: I found a picture where Moore wasn't not driven back prior to being run into from behind by Sanchez, nor was Moore not being knocked over prior to being run into by Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

How the hell you can use that gif to defend Sanchez is beyond me.

You've officially stooped to the level of Rah Rah and sg3 and have formed JI's very own version of the Three Stooges in the process.
    I should have known the actual size to fun size differential is a stumper for SOJFs when using GIFs as a demonstration medium

The play was a busted play of course lets kill Sanchez for that for being an airhead but normally recovering and sliding is the done thing and ends up harmlessly. You've never seen a QB do that right?

Got 'n idea, why don't you suit up and show us something better?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should have known the actual size to fun size differential is a stumper for SOJFs when using GIFs as a demonstration medium

The play was a busted play of course lets kill Sanchez for that for being an airhead but normally recovering and sliding is the done thing and ends up harmlessly. You've never seen a QB do that right?

Got 'n idea, why don't you suit up and show us something better?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't care what the NYTimes description says any more than I care about what Chris Collinsworth said.

As for the animated gif that you just posted, it shows exactly what I have said. You see Moore battling with Wilfork and he doesn't go over until after Mark runs into him.

Go grab Gif Frame Extractor from here or some similar program. Save the gif that you linked to, then look at the frames one at a time. Frames 1-18 are the ones you want to focus on. Go back and forth, forwards and back paying special attention to how much Moore supposedly gets moved. As I said previously, you'll notice that Moore doesn't start falling over backwards until Sanchez runs into him from behind.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Watch the video above at about 1:02 to 1:06. Moore isn't being moved much at all. So it really doesn't matter.

Nope, not at all...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care what the NYTimes description says any more than I care about what Chris Collinsworth said.

As for the animated gif that you just posted, it shows exactly what I have said. You see Moore battling with Wilfork and he doesn't go over until after Mark runs into him.

Go grab Gif Frame Extractor from here or some similar program. Save the gif that you linked to, then look at the frames one at a time. Frames 1-18 are the ones you want to focus on. Go back and forth, forwards and back paying special attention to how much Moore supposedly gets moved. As I said previously, you'll notice that Moore doesn't start falling over backwards until Sanchez runs into him from behind.
    Please kid, give it up, its past your bed time even in the FL Panhandle.

You started by lying about Moore not being driven back and went on from there.

Why should I care what your lying description says any more than the the truthful gif I just posted.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, not at all...

Guess that explains it. Your dumb ass doesn't know the difference between "not at all" and "isn't being moved much at all".

Rather, you actually think they mean the same thing.

let me guess, you took the short bus to school, huh ??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess that explains it. Your dumb ass doesn't know the difference between "not at all" and "isn't being moved much at all".

Rather, you actually think they mean the same thing.

let me guess, you took the short bus to school, huh ??
    You're fighting a lost battle, eventually, you'll accept it.

Considering your wet dreams of Tebow becoming a legit starting QB, I guess it will be a while...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please kid, give it up, its past your bed time even in the FL Panhandle.

You started by lying about Moore not being driven back and went on from there.

Why should I care what your lying description says any more than the the truthful gif I just posted.
    Not in the panhandle sunshine, actually, not even in Florida, but that's just one more thing that you are wrong about.

No one ever said that Moore wasn't moved at all. Anyone with some common sense knows that when linemen are blocking, there's all sorts of movement while trying to gain leverage and keep from getting out of balance.

What was said was that the movement was minimal, and that Wilfork didn't "throw" or "move" Moore into Sanchez's path, nor did Wilfork knock Moore over without aid from Sanchez.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering your wet dreams of Tebow becoming a legit starting QB, I guess it will be a while...
    I'm not fighting a lost battle at all. To tne contrary, the longer you talk about his subject and make up some bullsiht about it, the more foolish you appear.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's see. So far in this thread, two people, you and Jungle Boy, think Sanchez was going into a slide and that Moore was pushed into him. At least 15 other people see it differently.

Yeah, that's a losing battle. LOL. What a tool.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Dudes, I am as pissed as anyone. I was embarrassed yesterday. It sucked. Ass. But come on. Teams have bad seasons. Horrible seasons. This crew has accomplished more than any other in the history of the organization. Why are we so mad? Because our expectations have increased. Why? Because of the success of this regime...We HAVE to give them the benefit of the doubt. Regardless of how crappy this season is.
    They cant hang their hat on that anymore. Last year, maybe but not now. Since then they have lost several key players and really made no attempt to properly replace them. Last year we knew what was needed and they got Tebow instead.

NO MORE FREE PASSES!!!