Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Hey genius, I just said it was probably one of the most embarrassing plays we'll see all year.

Again, STFU!

Saying that it "was probably one of the most embarrassing plays we'll see all year" doesn't put the blame or responsibility on Sanchez.

That's like you saying that the Pats game was embarrassing, but Sanchez actually played very well overall.

Oh, wait, you did say that.

Dude, you are straight up ****ing delusional and have absolutely no credibility what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Yep, and you won't let facts or evidence stand in your way.

Did you watch the vid that Jordy posted ? the shot at 1:02 or thereabouts would have CLEARLY shown any significant lateral movement by Moore. It's not there as it DID NOT HAPPEN.
    The facts and evidence is Moore getting pushed laterally into the path Sanchez was heading, that's the way I see it, but you and others can't handle that.

You and the other toolbags want to argue for the sake of proving how tough you can act on a message board, to satisfy your own insecure egos.

The facts and evidence is Moore getting pushed laterally into the path Sanchez was heading.

You and the other toolbags want to argue for the sake of proving how tough you can act on a message board, to satisfy your own insecure egos.
    BULL****. The vid that Jordy posted clearly demonstrates that it didn't happen. There was no such lateral movement to speak of.

Jets Insider VIP
    BULL****. The vid that Jordy posted clearly demonstrates that it didn't happen. There was no such lateral movement to speak of.
    Rah Rah doesn't let a silly little thing like facts stand in his way.

It's Rah Rah's world and we're just living in it.

Saying that it "was probably one of the most embarrassing plays we'll see all year" doesn't put the blame or responsibility on Sanchez.

That's like you saying that the Pats game was embarrassing, but Sanchez actually played very well overall.

Dude, you are straight up ****ing delusional and have absolutely no credibility what so ever.
    Hey *******, it sure does. As does my earlier post where I admit it was probably Sanchez who ruined the play from the start by busting the play and turning the wrong way.

To you, ALL YOU ****ING CARE ABOUT IS THAT SANCHEZ IS AT FAULT, just so you can jerk yourself to hoping Tebow's chance is closer to happening.

S T F U!

Jets Insider VIP
    Hey *******, it sure does. As does my earlier post where I admit it was probably Sanchez who ruined the play from the start by busting the play and turning the wrong way.

To you, ALL YOU ****ING CARE ABOUT IS THAT SANCHEZ IS AT FAULT, just so you can jerk yourself to hoping Tebow's chance is closer to happening.

S T F U!
    Just quit while you're drastically behind, Rah Rah.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Rah Rah doesn't let a silly little thing like facts stand in his way.

It's Rah Rah's world and we're just living in it.
    Sanchez sucks, and is the worst QB to ever exist on the planet.

Feel better cupcake?

Just quit while you're drastically behind, Rah Rah.
    Oh, I'm ahead, very very ahead. No matter how hard you tools troll.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez sucks, and is the worst QB to ever exist on the planet.

Feel better cupcake?
    Don't get your ovaries in a twist, sugar pop.

Don't get your ovaries in a twist, sugar pop.
    You would know candle stick!

Jets Insider VIP
    You would know candle stick!
    C'mon honeybun

Now you're just being mean

What is hilarious about this quote, is that had your lovetoy Tebow put up the stats Sanchez did, you'd be jerking off all over this forum...

C'mon honeybun

Now you're just being mean
    Just speaking the truth vertical lips!

Jets Insider VIP
    Just speaking the truth vertical lips!
    It's cute that you think that.

Really

It's cute that you think that.

Really
    Ummm

mkayyy

S T F U!

Oh, I'm ahead, very very ahead. No matter how hard you tools troll.
    Dude, you are so far buried in a hole, that you can barely even see daylight.

Hey, remember your claim about Moore being mauled and moved laterally ?

As you can see, Moore basically stands Wilfork up and hold his ground both in regards to foward/back AND laterally as well.

The pictures aren't lying Ray, YOU are.

All Pro
    The facts and evidence is Moore getting pushed laterally into the path Sanchez was heading, that's the way I see it, but you and others can't handle that.

If Moore being moved laterally is the issue, why did Sanchez run directly into his azz, not his side. I mean at all, even a tiny bit. Isn't that strange?

Q

What is hilarious about this quote, is that had your lovetoy Tebow put up the stats Sanchez did, you'd be jerking off all over this forum...
    Hmmm, QB with 16 starts compared to a QB with 60 something starts ? Really ? You want to go there ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Dude, you are so far buried in a hole, that you can barely even see daylight.

Hey, remember your claim about Moore being mauled and moved laterally ?

As you can see, Moore basically stands Wilfork up and hold his ground both in regards to foward/back AND laterally as well.

The pictures aren't lying Ray, YOU are.

Those stills are clearly photo shopped.

Sanchez isn't at fault, I tell ya!