Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 494

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

  1. #361
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL, ok. You are a drama queen, live in reality? LOL.

    Kool aid? LOL, you're a farce.

    You completely ignored my post, and have your own agenda.

    Sanchez will never improve? really? You know this? He JUST turned 26 years old, so tell me, at 26, did you know everything, did you learn all there is to learn in life, with your job, were you incapable of improving at what you do or did?
    He has been given FOUR season to improve now and he has completely fallen on his face. You know that just as well as I do. Yes, he will never improve because he hasn't ever improved with TWO OC's. So it's not just a personality conflict thing, it's TWO OC's that cannot elevate his play.

    What more would you have the Jets do for him? They've already given him top notch defenses and running games in his first two seasons. He sucked when he had those things and he still hasn't gotten better two seasons after that. His age is irrelevant, if after 4 seasons of trying to improve the very same occupation, and you have not, you would be FIRED. That's reality in any occupation that you go into. That's called REAL LIFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I used the Giants as an example because it absolutely applies, the fan base wanted Coughlin out, they gave up on Manning, this is FACT, thsi isn't made up.
    And what might be made up about what I am saying? Is Sanchez or is he not the complete OPPOSITE of everything Eli Manning is? Eli Manning is a great QB. Eli Manning has won two SB's.

    Is Mark Sanchez a great QB? Has Mark Sacnhez won two SB's?There's no comparison whatsoever, and for that matter, there's no other team that you can compare to the NYJ. EVERY team has a different situation and therefore it must be treated differently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    There is no ****ing way a team should give in to what fans want, that isn't loyal, that is an act of cluelessness, much like your post. Your post is crap.

    And once again, the team would not be giving into what the fans want. Rex would be doing what he must do in order to shake things up and create a better product right now. That also happens to be what the fans want. So by accident, it would appear that Rex was being loyal to winning and the fans.

  2. #362
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Gotta love SOJF toolbags, obsessed that much with killing other Jets fans for their optimism

    "Green Kool-Aid" being the most idiotic theme of all repeated by the dullest knives in the drawer


    What if anyone did predict 10, 11, 12 wins for the Jets?

    What of it?

    Did you lose $ betting that way?

    Are you deleriously happy that others are wrong and you're right?

    Happy like a sick sadistic fuq of a Pats fan troll , and we know who those closet cases are, that the Jets are struggling?

    Why the fuq are you even Jets fans then?

    Based on the schedule, Rams, Colts, Dolphins, Titans, 1 each of Bills, Pats, so on I thought they would win 10 games.

    No Schotty, some holes filled (Safety, DL), a better attitude, a full offseason, expected improvement from Sanchez and other young players, some contribution from Tebow-not unreasonable

    We all didn't get that, fine. I was wrong, boo freakin' hoo. Changes are sure to happen. But not on your say-so when you want it.

    Sanchez is the reason the season has disappointed, absolutely. He "deserved" if thats the right word 2 years of loyalty based on 2 years of rarely seen Jets success. He may, or may not be gone.

    This kind of season is a Get Out Of Jail Free card for fair weather fans. The cage door is open, flap your wings harder than you flap your gums and fly out the window to some other team.

    I prefer to call it a GTFO card, too bad so many of you pukes will return to fight the bad fight

  3. #363
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Gotta love SOJF toolbags, obsessed that much with killing other Jets fans for their optimism

    "Green Kool-Aid" being the most idiotic theme of all repeated by the dullest knives in the drawer


    What if anyone did predict 10, 11, 12 wins for the Jets?

    What of it?

    Did you lose $ betting that way?

    Are you deleriously happy that others are wrong and you're right?

    Happy like a sick sadistic fuq of a Pats fan troll , and we know who those closet cases are, that the Jets are struggling?

    Why the fuq are you even Jets fans then?

    Based on the schedule, Rams, Colts, Dolphins, Titans, 1 each of Bills, Pats, so on I thought they would win 10 games.

    No Schotty, some holes filled (Safety, DL), a better attitude, a full offseason, expected improvement from Sanchez and other young players, some contribution from Tebow-not unreasonable

    We all didn't get that, fine. I was wrong, boo freakin' hoo. Changes are sure to happen. But not on your say-so when you want it.

    Sanchez is the reason the season has disappointed, absolutely. He "deserved" if thats the right word 2 years of loyalty based on 2 years of rarely seen Jets success. He may, or may not be gone.

    This kind of season is a Get Out Of Jail Free card for fair weather fans. The cage door is open, flap your wings harder than you flap your gums and fly out the window to some other team.

    I prefer to call it a GTFO card, too bad so many of you pukes will return to fight the bad fight
    Oh we call it optimism now? I thought it was called delusional! SOMJF

  4. #364
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    He has been given FOUR season to improve now and he has completely fallen on his face. You know that just as well as I do. Yes, he will never improve because he hasn't ever improved with TWO OC's. So it's not just a personality conflict thing, it's TWO OC's that cannot elevate his play.
    Yeah, thanks genius, I'm well aware of how long Sanchez has been in the NFL, and he is IN his 4th season, he hasn't played 4 yet. I've said it in this thread what I think have contributed to Sanchez' problems this year and even last year. I haven't refuted Sanchez needs to improve and time is probably running out, all I'm saying is that change may not be the answer either just yet. You also can't spin the "well he's had 2 OC's now, so what's the problem" BS. He's still in the first year of a new OC, and he's had to endure injuries up and down the roster at various skill positions all year, how the hell can anybody with a straight face suggest Sanchez has had more than enough of an opportunity to improve this year when he's still trying to figure out who he's playing with each week?

    What more would you have the Jets do for him? They've already given him top notch defenses and running games in his first two seasons. He sucked when he had those things and he still hasn't gotten better two seasons after that. His age is irrelevant, if after 4 seasons of trying to improve the very same occupation, and you have not, you would be FIRED. That's reality in any occupation that you go into. That's called REAL LIFE.
    A top notch defense doesn't help the QB, and the Jets haven't been a top notch defense this year. His age is ABSOLUTELY relevant, he's still a young player and that IS a BIG deal.

    And what might be made up about what I am saying? Is Sanchez or is he not the complete OPPOSITE of everything Eli Manning is? Eli Manning is a great QB. Eli Manning has won two SB's.
    Eli Manning is NOW a very good QB. THAT was NOT the case in his first 3-4 years in the league, this is FACT, this is INDESPUTABLE.

    Is Mark Sanchez a great QB? Has Mark Sacnhez won two SB's?There's no comparison whatsoever, and for that matter, there's no other team that you can compare to the NYJ. EVERY team has a different situation and therefore it must be treated differently.
    A dumb question, I'm comparing Sanchez now at the same stage of Eli's career, I'm not comparing Sanchez to the Eli of TODAY. Learn to read.

    And once again, the team would not be giving into what the fans want. Rex would be doing what he must do in order to shake things up and create a better product right now. That also happens to be what the fans want. So by accident, it would appear that Rex was being loyal to winning and the fans.
    NO GM, no football coach, should EVER, EVER do what the fans want for the sake of doing it. Change should be made if the player forces the hand, it should be made to improve the team, it should NEVER be done to appease fans, point blank PERIOD!

  5. #365
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Oh we call it optimism now? I thought it was called delusional! SOMJF
    Yes, let's see things your way

    No way am I sticking a fully loaded hamster wheel up my azz like "you guys" do.

  6. #366
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Yes, let's see things your way

    No way am I sticking a fully loaded hamster wheel up my azz like "you guys" do.
    What is a fully loaded hamster wheel? Is that like multiple hamsters or is it a wheel with power doors and windows?

  7. #367
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Gotta love SOJF toolbags, obsessed that much with killing other Jets fans for their optimism

    "Green Kool-Aid" being the most idiotic theme of all repeated by the dullest knives in the drawer


    What if anyone did predict 10, 11, 12 wins for the Jets?

    What of it?

    Did you lose $ betting that way?

    Are you deleriously happy that others are wrong and you're right?

    Happy like a sick sadistic fuq of a Pats fan troll , and we know who those closet cases are, that the Jets are struggling?

    Why the fuq are you even Jets fans then?

    Based on the schedule, Rams, Colts, Dolphins, Titans, 1 each of Bills, Pats, so on I thought they would win 10 games.

    No Schotty, some holes filled (Safety, DL), a better attitude, a full offseason, expected improvement from Sanchez and other young players, some contribution from Tebow-not unreasonable

    We all didn't get that, fine. I was wrong, boo freakin' hoo. Changes are sure to happen. But not on your say-so when you want it.

    Sanchez is the reason the season has disappointed, absolutely. He "deserved" if thats the right word 2 years of loyalty based on 2 years of rarely seen Jets success. He may, or may not be gone.

    This kind of season is a Get Out Of Jail Free card for fair weather fans. The cage door is open, flap your wings harder than you flap your gums and fly out the window to some other team.

    I prefer to call it a GTFO card, too bad so many of you pukes will return to fight the bad fight


    So true!

  8. #368
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    What is a fully loaded hamster wheel? Is that like multiple hamsters or is it a wheel with power doors and windows?
    You tell me, you're the one with it wedged up there

    Maybe get a rear view mirror?

    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 11-25-2012 at 01:47 PM.

  9. #369
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    You tell me, you're the one with it wedged up there

    Maybe get a rear view mirror?
    Sorry but my azz is exit only!!!

  10. #370
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Sorry but my azz is exit only!!!
    That's not what they said at the Sat'day Night SOJF Fish Fry and Donkey Punch Social, but if so get your head outta there!!!

  11. #371
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    That's not what they said at the Sat'day Night SOJF Fish Fry and Donkey Punch Social, but if so get your head outta there!!!
    Where do you come up with this stuff... Great material... Write it all down for me and I can pick it up next time I am over your house...You know what for!

  12. #372
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Where do you come up with this stuff... Great material... Write it all down for me and I can pick it up next time I am over your house...You know what for!
    Sorry, as I told the last man-lovin' milkman who came on my doorstep

    I don't care if you never leave an empty behind

  13. #373
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

    Sanchez will never improve? really? You know this? He JUST turned 26 years old, so tell me, at 26, did you know everything, did you learn all there is to learn in life, with your job, were you incapable of improving at what you do or did?


    No at 26 of course not. Then again at 26 I was not piss poor at my job either if I had been I would have been fired. At 26 I was already very good at my job I also worked hard because I did not want to lose my job(Something which Mark does not have to worry about). Being young isn't an excuse for ineptitude. Mark has been playing football since he was a kid.

  14. #374
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget, Sanchez only played a year in college.

  15. #375
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post


    No at 26 of course not. Then again at 26 I was not piss poor at my job either if I had been I would have been fired. At 26 I was already very good at my job I also worked hard because I did not want to lose my job(Something which Mark does not have to worry about). Being young isn't an excuse for ineptitude. Mark has been playing football since he was a kid.


    This is beyond dumb

  16. #376
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    J. H. Christ, kid, are you that dense.

    LOL.

    That's pretty much what most are thinking about you and Rah Rah.

    Scary.

  17. #377
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    LOL.

    That's pretty much what most are thinking about you and Rah Rah.

    Scary.
    Late to the party and lame "hey what about me" smack

    Run along, nothing for you here

  18. #378
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Stop responding to my posts Troll, you are garbage, I'd spit in your face if I had the chance because your only intent on this board and in responding to my posts, and your pathetic 45,000 posts on this board is to be a douche bag

    STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Must feel good to act tough and be a douche on an internet message board from behind the comfort of your computer.

    You are trash.
    Wow. The irony.

    Yeah, everyone else is talking tough.

  19. #379
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Stop responding to my posts Troll, you are garbage, I'd spit in your face if I had the chance because your only intent on this board and in responding to my posts, and your pathetic 45,000 posts on this board is to be a douche bag

    STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Must feel good to act tough and be a douche on an internet message board from behind the comfort of your computer.

    You are trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You aren't talking ****, STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Says the jackass with 50,000 posts, more than any other Jets fan and moderator on this site who is a self-proclaimed troll and confesses to getting off being a douchebag.

    Any time you want to come out to Metlife, troll..
    Stay classy Rah Rah.

  20. #380
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Funkytown
    Posts
    24,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Gotta love SOJF toolbags, obsessed that much with killing other Jets fans for their optimism

    "Green Kool-Aid" being the most idiotic theme of all repeated by the dullest knives in the drawer


    What if anyone did predict 10, 11, 12 wins for the Jets?

    What of it?

    Did you lose $ betting that way?

    Are you deleriously happy that others are wrong and you're right?

    Happy like a sick sadistic fuq of a Pats fan troll , and we know who those closet cases are, that the Jets are struggling?

    Why the fuq are you even Jets fans then?

    Based on the schedule, Rams, Colts, Dolphins, Titans, 1 each of Bills, Pats, so on I thought they would win 10 games.

    No Schotty, some holes filled (Safety, DL), a better attitude, a full offseason, expected improvement from Sanchez and other young players, some contribution from Tebow-not unreasonable

    We all didn't get that, fine. I was wrong, boo freakin' hoo. Changes are sure to happen. But not on your say-so when you want it.

    Sanchez is the reason the season has disappointed, absolutely. He "deserved" if thats the right word 2 years of loyalty based on 2 years of rarely seen Jets success. He may, or may not be gone.

    This kind of season is a Get Out Of Jail Free card for fair weather fans. The cage door is open, flap your wings harder than you flap your gums and fly out the window to some other team.

    I prefer to call it a GTFO card, too bad so many of you pukes will return to fight the bad fight
    You can be optimistic all you want, but who are you to tell any of us how we should feel or act? I've probably been a loyal fan of this team far longer than you but that doesn't mean I can't express my dislike or frustration as to what I see or perceive.

    No, it isn't only Sanchez who is the reason for this putrid season. If you truly believe that, you have your head so far up your *** that I'm surprised you're able to come up for air and post on this message board.

    Apparently, in your world, being a loyal Jets fan is bending over and taking it up the *** and then saying, "Please sir, may I have some more?"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us