Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pride View Post
    No offense (pun intended) but the roster of the '09 and '10 are VASTLY different than the crapfest we currently watched the other night.

The '09 roster had names like

Thomas Jones
    Leon Washington
    Tony Richardson
    Braylon Edwards
    Jerricho Cotchery
    Brad Smith
    Alan Faneca
    Damien Woody
    Shaun Ellis

Big contributors. Maybe not huge stars, but made significant contributions that, as a whole, made this team better.

The '10 roster had a lot of the key guys from '09 (**T-Rich**, Brad Smith, Braylon, Cotch, Ellis) with some nice additions in Holmes, Cro, LT.

The moment we lost T-Rich was the beginning of losing that locker room, IMO. It can't be underestimated how much the other guys looked up to him. But by '11, we lost (with exception of Holmes, Cro, LT) every other guy I mentioned. I'm probably forgetting others. But who did Tanny and Rex get to fill these shoes? John Conner for T-Rich. Yeah...Conner's no longer on the team. LT and Thomas Jones gone with Greene, Powell and McKnight taking over. Yeah...went from best running game in the league in '09 and nearly the best in '10 to 22nd in '11 and 15th, so far this year. Receivers like Edwards and Cotch, who Sanchez clearly had a rapport with, replaced by Kerley (whom I do like), Stephen "Where's the stick-em" Hill, Gates (reject of the Dolphins). Brad Smith gets replaced with Teblow? That "addition" speaks for itself. Sanchez has done nothing but regress since '10. He is NOT a leader, he's NOT a game changer. Well, not a game changer in OUR favor, anyway.

I think you get the point. Comparing this current team to the teams of '09 and '10 is like comparing Mercury to Jupiter. Yeah, both are planets but that's about where the similarities end. So, seriously, knock it off with the "loyalty" to the teams of '09 and '10. This team if a completely different beast, from top to bottom. Even our special teams are a fking joke and that used to be an automatic solid.

So, to say that the success of the '09 and '10 teams, being that they were Mangini teams, does have some level of credibility. Some. I think the '10 team was more of a Rex/Tanny team. But since then, Rex and Tanny have done next to nothing but downgrade the positions that brought our success. Rex is FAR too loyal and FAR too lenient to be a good head coach. This team is in a tailspin and his personality is the last thing this team needs, right now. This team needs discipline and needs to be held accountable for their actions (or lack of). Rex simply isn't doing that.
    Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Dude, you are so far buried in a hole, that you can barely even see daylight.

Hey, remember your claim about Moore being mauled and moved laterally ?

As you can see, Moore basically stands Wilfork up and hold his ground both in regards to foward/back AND laterally as well.

The pictures aren't lying Ray, YOU are.
    '

I LOVE IT

Frames 1, 2 and 3

Frame 1 (below)

Moore's forward motion is about to be stopped, weight forward, both knees bent forward, leverage forward. This is what Sanchez intially sees.

Frame 2 (below)

Look at Moore's stance, his position, and his legs. Weight is now clearly on his right leg, left knee bent, leverage still forward, entire body leaning forward, but has shifted from left leg to right leg, this is the lateral movement.

Frame 3 (below)

Moore is clearly now pushed back, weight has shifted, Moore is now on his back heels, and moving backwards and latterally..

The pictures say it all, no lies, it's all there!!!

Now...

Last edited by Ray Ray19; 11-24-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    That is more about Sanchez being oblivious than it is about Moore. OL get pushed back all the time. Rarely does a QB run into one that he should have seen from 3-5 yards away.

Sanchez sucks. He will never live that play down. It Is an embarrassment

Jets Insider VIP
    Ray, forget delusional. You seriously are now bordering on psychotic. Holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Ray, forget delusional. You seriously are now bordering on psychotic. Holy crap.
    Meh

Lame

Even you can do better than that.

Game over!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    '

I LOVE IT

Frames 1, 2 and 3

Frame 1 (below)

Moore's forward motion is about to be stopped, weight forward, both knees bent forward, leverage forward. This is what Sanchez intially sees.

Frame 2 (below)

Look at Moore's stance, his position, and his legs. Weight is now clearly on his right leg, left knee bent, leverage still forward, entire body leaning forward, but has shifted from left leg to right leg, this is the lateral movement.

Frame 3 (below)

Moore is clearly now pushed back, weight has shifted, Moore is now on his back heels, and moving backwards and latterally..

Now...

LOL

I seriously think that you're insane.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

There is nothing insane, it's all in the picture.

It's amazing how the several of you here will outright LIE and IGNORE the evidence and truth JUST to continue this little "let's hate on Ray sharade."

Comical really.

Jets Insider VIP
    Meh

Lame

Even you can do better than that.

Game over!
    Okay. delusional AND psychotic. That just about covers it.

LOL

And I guess we can add insane to that as well.

Jets Insider VIP

It's amazing how the several of you here will outright LIE and IGNORE the evidence and truth JUST to continue this little "let's hate on Ray sharade."

Comical really.
    LOL

You're f*cking cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Seriously

Comical really.
    Its 4:55... I am sure they will return you to your padded room at 5pm! Have a nice night!

LOL

You're f*cking cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Seriously
    You refuse to acknowledge the evidence only for your own ego and silly little game to go against anything I say, all because I don't agree with you about Sanchez.

Who's the ****ing cuckoo?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    That is more about Sanchez being oblivious than it is about Moore. OL get pushed back all the time. Rarely does a QB run into one that he should have seen from 3-5 yards away.

Sanchez sucks. He will never live that play down. It Is an embarrassment
    Shhhh Ray is telling us it wasn't his fault. Just like the INT the drive before that. The clever Pats tricked him!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Its 4:55... I am sure they will return you to your padded room at 5pm! Have a nice night!
    Middle school smack. Mommy should print that bad boy out and put it on your fridge...

Nice work, Jr!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Shhhh Ray is telling us it wasn't his fault. Just like the INT the drive before that. The clever Pats tricked him!
    Actually, Ray said that the play from the start was very much Sanchez' fault.

But let's not stop that agenda!

Middle school smack. Mommy should print that bad boy out and put it on your fridge...

Nice work, Jr!
    You are too funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    You are too funny!!!!
    I'm a ****ing riot!

Jets Insider VIP

No, you've said time after time it was Moore's fault for getting pushed into Sanchez.

You've only said this, oh I don't know, 50 or so times over the course of this thread.

You're seriously daffy.

'

I LOVE IT

Frames 1, 2 and 3

Frame 1 (below)

Frame 2 (below)

Frame 3 (below)

Now...

What is this, the Zapruder film? I subscribe to the magic butt-head theory.
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 11-24-2012 at 05:03 PM.

How noble of you to admit this, considering Mark himself admitted he forgot the play and that is why it was blown from the start. So gracious of you...