Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 494

Thread: can we show a little loyalty/love to the guys that delivered two AFCCG's?

  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Ray, you need to calm down. I am talking football here.
    You aren't talking ****, STFU!

  2. #342
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Stop responding to my posts Troll, you are garbage, I'd spit in your face if I had the chance because your only intent on this board and in responding to my posts, and your pathetic 45,000 posts on this board is to be a douche bag

    STFU!
    Wow, an internet tough guy.

  3. #343
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Must feel good to act tough and be a douche on an internet message board from behind the comfort of your computer.

    You are trash.
    lets stay on topic of football, not go into name calling.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    lets stay on topic of football, not go into name calling.
    I'm not sure you would call what the jets do on the field "football".

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Wow, an internet tough guy.
    Says the jackass with 50,000 posts, more than any other Jets fan and moderator on this site who is a self-proclaimed troll and confesses to getting off being a douchebag.

    Any time you want to come out to Metlife, troll..

  6. #346
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Says the jackass with 50,000 posts, more than any other Jets fan and moderator on this site who is a self-proclaimed troll and confesses to getting off being a douchebag.

    Any time you want to come out to Metlife, troll..
    C'mon Ray, you're better than that. Lets talk football!

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Must feel good to act tough and be a douche on an internet message board from behind the comfort of your computer.

    You are trash.
    This is priceless.


    Bill Cowher, y'know the coach that almost every jets fan would like as their own, just said the problems with the jets are, in order:

    1) Lack of talent. Talent that has been lost in the past few years has NOT been replaced.
    2) Identitiy. They have no clear concept of the type of team they want to be.
    3) Lack of leadership. From coaching to GM. No accountability to anyone.

  8. #348
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Sure kid. That picture doesnt show Wilfork amd Ninkovich pushing Moore.
    What did you take it with a Brownie with Anscochrome film?

    If you can't figure it out from the NBC video, the accurate description is here

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/24/sp...-patriots.html

    Improvising, Sanchez ran toward the line of scrimmage. He tried to protect himself, and the ball, by sliding...Patriots lineman Vince Wilfork shoved Moore back, knocking him into a sliding Sanchez.

    The ball popped out, and as Sanchez lay face down on the MetLife Stadium turf, Steve Gregory scooped it up, rumbling 32 yards for a touchdown with precisely nine minutes left in the half.

    EDIT: I found a picture where Moore wasn't not driven back prior to being run into from behind by Sanchez, nor was Moore not being knocked over prior to being run into by Sanchez.



    "He slid!"

    "No he didn't slide!"

    "Moore was pushed into him!"

    "No he wasn't!"


    Who gives a sh*t?

    Bottom line: Sanchez is f*cking garbage

    Accept it and move on

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    This is priceless.


    Bill Cowher, y'know the coach that almost every jets fan would like as their own, just said the problems with the jets are, in order:

    1) Lack of talent. Talent that has been lost in the past few years has NOT been replaced.
    2) Identitiy. They have no clear concept of the type of team they want to be.
    3) Lack of leadership. From coaching to GM. No accountability to anyone.
    Right, we know, everybody has an answer, it's double speak.

    No **** it's the talent, with the injuries the Jets have, they have players being asked to play bigger roles then they normally would have.

    Identity, the Jets wanted to establish a physical ground game, they need RB's to do that, depth has been injured all year

    Leadership? Horse****, leadership isn't the issue, it wasn't an issue two years ago when the team went to two AFCCG's, the team was younger then. It's all sensationalism, media crap.

    You are just as bad as Tx, and FF2, you are garbage, the same applies to you, you come here to be a douchebag, and nothing more.

    STFU

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I understood your post just fine, and you're WRONG.

    Changes don't HAVE to be made to fix the current issues, it's called player development and tweaking the things the team is doing on the field. In the case of Sanchez, replacing him is NOT the only option, they can improve the players around him, they could allow for injured players to return, they could tweak what they do in the playbook. Most of the problems are chemistry and confidence, and player development. Mark needs to make strides, he needs to improve in his decision making, he needs to grow up from the mistakes he does make. He CAN do this. IF he does not, then yes, he should be replaced.

    I wasn't trying to be anything with my comments about appeasing you or any other fan. I understand perfectly that the people who run the Jets should be doing everything possible to do what is necessary to win. That DOES NOT mean making changes because fans think that is what needs to be done. Fans, the majority of the time, don't know ****, and respond based on emotion and frustration when things aren't going well. I don't give a crap if part of the fan base wants Sanchez benched, that isn't necessarily the answer, or the problem to begin with.

    Before Eli Manning became Eli Manning, he was struggling, the fan base wanted him gone, they wanted Coughlin fired, it's a good thing the team did NOT APPEASE the fans, eh? THAT is my point.

    At NO point should Rex or any member of the organization make moves based on what the fans want or what the media wants, that would show they have absolutely no clue of what they are doing.

    But thanks for trying to make it clearer for me.
    This is all a complete crock of sh*t and once again all you ever do is act as though everybody else is wrong when you are one of MAYBE two posters that swallow all that Jets kool-aid crap.

    Sorry, but I choose to live in reality. You should try it some time.

    When you are 4-7 you have already done all the f*cking tweaking you'd like and it STILL hasn't worked. That's how we got to the record we have now.

    And how the hell are you going to wait for players to come back from injury?! Our two best players are both on season ending injured reserve. In other words, there's NO way they are coming back this season. All the other players that may come back from some sort of injury will never make a difference to where the Jets will start winning again.

    And when it comes to Sanchez, you are as wrong as anyone could possibly be. We have watched him for FOUR seasons now and he hasn't improved one bit from the mistakes he made as a rookie. You say he needs to grow up, improve his decision making, and make strides? What kind of bullsh*t statement is that. What are you a public speaker for the NYJ? You can say things without ever pointing out anything specifically?

    His decision making will NEVER get any better as evidenced by 4 full seasons in the NFL now. He will NEVER grow up with the football as evidenced by 4 full NFL seasons. He's now thrown SIX, count them SIX interceptions in the red zone and TEN over his 4 seasons as the QB. That is PROOF that he is NOT learning from his mistakes. He never has. He will NEVER make strides as evidenced by 4 seasons in the NFL. He hasn't learned. He hasn't improved, if anything he has regressed. His completion percentage is worse now than ever before. The worst part is his accuracy sucks and that has NEVER changed. And I'm sorry to inform you but if your QB is inaccurate after 4 seasons in the NFL, he will ALWAYS be inaccurate with the football.

    Player development is an absurd excuse to make. It takes years to happen and Jets fans want some sort of immediate results. They at least want their team to be competitive. The Jets right now aren't even close to being competitive. You act as though the Rex Ryan regime has a thousand years to make things happen. SORRY, but it doesn't work that way. NO owner will ever tolerate PLAYER DEVELOPMENT as a given excuse for this seasons debacle.

    And stop using the Giants as some sort of measuring stick for Mark Sanchez. Eli Manning is a champion and a two time champion at that. Mark Sanchez is a FAILURE as a QB. He is the complete opposite of anything Eli Manning is. Eli Manning won his 1st SB in his 4th season. Do you honestly think Sanchez will do the same? If you say yes, you do understand you'd be the laughingstock with virtually no credibility (not that you've ever had much) ever again.

    And once again as you clearly are still trying to say I said something completely different. I will say it again.

    In order for Rex/Tanny to keep their jobs they MUST create a better product on the field NOW. That means making changes NOW as they have already done all the nonsense things you are claiming like improving the players around him.

    And I'm sorry to disappoint you but they MUST bench Sanchez and give someone, ANYONE else a shot. Mark Sanchez is KILLING this team and every single Jets fans with a pulse can see that.

    All of these things just so happen to be what the fanbase has been clamoring for all season. It is coincidence, but by doing those things, Rex will appear to be LOYAL to winning and therefore loyal to the fanbase.

    Right now, he DOES NOT appear to be loyal to anyone but Mark Sanchez. A player that clearly does not deserve any sort of loyalty whatsoever.

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    "He slid!"

    "No he didn't slide!"

    "Moore was pushed into him!"

    "No he wasn't!"


    Who gives a sh*t?

    Bottom line: Sanchez is f*cking garbage

    Accept it and move on

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Must feel good to act tough and be a douche on an internet message board from behind the comfort of your computer.

    You are trash.
    Ray.. Why the hostility man ?

  13. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    This is all a complete crock of sh*t and once again all you ever do is act as though everybody else is wrong when you are one of MAYBE two posters that swallow all that Jets kool-aid crap.

    Sorry, but I choose to live in reality. You should try it some time.

    When you are 4-7 you have already done all the f*cking tweaking you'd like and it STILL hasn't worked. That's how we got to the record we have now.

    And how the hell are you going to wait for players to come back from injury?! Our two best players are both on season ending injured reserve. In other words, there's NO way they are coming back this season. All the other players that may come back from some sort of injury will never make a difference to where the Jets will start winning again.

    And when it comes to Sanchez, you are as wrong as anyone could possibly be. We have watched him for FOUR seasons now and he hasn't improved one bit from the mistakes he made as a rookie. You say he needs to grow up, improve his decision making, and make strides? What kind of bullsh*t statement is that. What are you a public speaker for the NYJ? You can say things without ever pointing out anything specifically?

    His decision making will NEVER get any better as evidenced by 4 full seasons in the NFL now. He will NEVER grow up with the football as evidenced by 4 full NFL seasons. He's now thrown SIX, count them SIX interceptions in the red zone and TEN over his 4 seasons as the QB. That is PROOF that he is NOT learning from his mistakes. He never has. He will NEVER make strides as evidenced by 4 seasons in the NFL. He hasn't learned. He hasn't improved, if anything he has regressed. His completion percentage is worse now than ever before. The worst part is his accuracy sucks and that has NEVER changed. And I'm sorry to inform you but if your QB is inaccurate after 4 seasons in the NFL, he will ALWAYS be inaccurate with the football.

    Player development is an absurd excuse to make. It takes years to happen and Jets fans want some sort of immediate results. They at least want their team to be competitive. The Jets right now aren't even close to being competitive. You act as though the Rex Ryan regime has a thousand years to make things happen. SORRY, but it doesn't work that way. NO owner will ever tolerate PLAYER DEVELOPMENT as a given excuse for this seasons debacle.

    And stop using the Giants as some sort of measuring stick for Mark Sanchez. Eli Manning is a champion and a two time champion at that. Mark Sanchez is a FAILURE as a QB. He is the complete opposite of anything Eli Manning is. Eli Manning won his 1st SB in his 4th season. Do you honestly think Sanchez will do the same? If you say yes, you do understand you'd be the laughingstock with virtually no credibility (not that you've ever had much) ever again.

    And once again as you clearly are still trying to say I said something completely different. I will say it again.

    In order for Rex/Tanny to keep their jobs they MUST create a better product on the field NOW. That means making changes NOW as they have already done all the nonsense things you are claiming like improving the players around him.

    And I'm sorry to disappoint you but they MUST bench Sanchez and give someone, ANYONE else a shot. Mark Sanchez is KILLING this team and every single Jets fans with a pulse can see that.

    All of these things just so happen to be what the fanbase has been clamoring for all season. It is coincidence, but by doing those things, Rex will appear to be LOYAL to winning and therefore loyal to the fanbase.

    Right now, he DOES NOT appear to be loyal to anyone but Mark Sanchez. A player that clearly does not deserve any sort of loyalty whatsoever.
    LOL, ok. You are a drama queen, live in reality? LOL.

    Kool aid? LOL, you're a farce.

    You completely ignored my post, and have your own agenda.

    Sanchez will never improve? really? You know this? He JUST turned 26 years old, so tell me, at 26, did you know everything, did you learn all there is to learn in life, with your job, were you incapable of improving at what you do or did?

    I used the Giants as an example because it absolutely applies, the fan base wanted Coughlin out, they gave up on Manning, this is FACT, thsi isn't made up.

    There is no ****ing way a team should give in to what fans want, that isn't loyal, that is an act of cluelessness, much like your post. Your post is crap.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 11-25-2012 at 12:49 PM.

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Right, we know, everybody has an answer, it's double speak.

    No **** it's the talent, with the injuries the Jets have, they have players being asked to play bigger roles then they normally would have.

    Identity, the Jets wanted to establish a physical ground game, they need RB's to do that, depth has been injured all year

    Leadership? Horse****, leadership isn't the issue, it wasn't an issue two years ago when the team went to two AFCCG's, the team was younger then. It's all sensationalism, media crap.

    You are just as bad as Tx, and FF2, you are garbage, the same applies to you, you come here to be a douchebag, and nothing more.

    STFU
    Not injuries. His point was playmakers who have left have not been replaced. Mainly because bad contracts were given to players who no longer perform and can't be replaced, bad drafting, etc. he specifically called out the coaching and scheme. You blaming injury as the problem is comical, like the jets are the only team to deal with injury. You were healthier than many teams last year and ended up 8-8. What's your excuse for that?


    And for YOU to call ANYONE else garbage is a joke.

  15. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Ray.. Why the hostility man ?
    You really need to ask that question? The guy is nothing but an *******, has ONE objetive on this board. Am I wrong?

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    A claim that never happened. And btw, aligning yourself with SAR based on recent behavior isn't exactly a good thing, tread carefully oh perverted one!

  17. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Not injuries. His point was playmakers who have left have not been replaced. Mainly because bad contracts were given to players who no longer perform and can't be replaced, bad drafting, etc. he specifically called out the coaching and scheme. You blaming injury as the problem is comical, like the jets are the only team to deal with injury. You were healthier than many teams last year and ended up 8-8. What's your excuse for that?


    And for YOU to call ANYONE else garbage is a joke.
    I saw it, it's a bunch of crap, it's double-speak media crap, they have all the answers.

    Bad contracts? No, the Jets went with a FA movement to bring in players like Scott when Rex first took over, it worked for the first couple of years, this year will probably be his last, they serveda purpose. Other players are running on the end of their contracts and will also be gone. That is the way it is in the NFL.

    The Pats have made mistakes too, bad contracts etc, must be nice to have it all covered up by HOF QB play.

    Jets have replaced many of those key players, the problem is, they are young, it's been a youth movement in the draft the past couple of years, but some of those players are still developing. Add to the fact that that youth is no longer protected by veteran players like Holmes at WR, it compromises the position. Sanchez is forced to be working with players that are being asked to play bigger roles than they are ready for in some cases, i.e. Hill.

  18. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    This crew has accomplished more than any other in the history of the organization.
    did I miss a Super Bowl or something?

    This organization hasn`t accomplished anything but 2 consecutive chokings in the AFCCG.

    Get your priorities straight here.

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Dudes, I am as pissed as anyone. I was embarrassed yesterday. It sucked. Ass. But come on. Teams have bad seasons. Horrible seasons. This crew has accomplished more than any other in the history of the organization. Why are we so mad? Because our expectations have increased. Why? Because of the success of this regime...We HAVE to give them the benefit of the doubt. Regardless of how crappy this season is.
    No, they gotta go

  20. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by InsideBlitz View Post
    Another SAR like jackass. This board is loaded with them.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us