Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9-7 Widcard

Just cut these players!! I would rather have dead money than dead players.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DJF71 View Post
    Just cut these players!! I would rather have dead money than dead players.

Easier said than done unfortunately

Steelers are in trouble, Miami's not impressive, Bengals schedule includes Ravens and Steelers I think, Dolphins still got Patriots left, Jets can get tie breaker from Chargers...

I think we'll squeeze our way in the tournament again, idk we'll see

Miami's remaining schedule is brutal!

Pitt at Baltimore next week

Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    Steelers are in trouble, Miami's not impressive, Bengals schedule includes Ravens and Steelers I think, Dolphins still got Patriots left, Jets can get tie breaker from Chargers...

I think we'll squeeze our way in the tournament again, idk we'll see
    The steelers will be fine once Ben gets back and they are three games ahead of the jets now, two wins plus the head to head.

The Bengals are back on track and are two games ahead of the jets. Why are you talking about SD.

Plus if it comes down to the last game and nothing is in it for the pats, they will let miami win, just to screw the jets.

Indianapolis will be one WC, Pittsburgh or Cincinnati will be the other. If Pittsburgh doesn't get Roethlisberger back soon, it will be Cincinnati.

We're not going 5-0. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The steelers will be fine once Ben gets back and they are three games ahead of the jets now, two wins plus the head to head.

The Bengals are back on track and are two games ahead of the jets. Why are you talking about SD.

Plus if it comes down to the last game and nothing is in it for the pats, they will let miami win, just to screw the jets.

Ben's return is a complete unknown, I've read some reports that he could be out for at least several more weeks

Bengals, Dolphins, and Colts have difficult schedules to close out the season.

Chargers are in the same position as the Jets.

There is a chance, but after maybe getting some momentum with the Rams win, the Pats loss hurts.

But, the Jets certainly have a schedule that is conducive to getting back in the race.

You are ignorant if you think this team has the talent or heart to win 5 in a row!! I for one will be rooting for them to lose every game from here on out. Its the only way change can be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

But, the Jets certainly don't have a team that is conducive to getting back in the race.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Ben's return is a complete unknown, I've read some reports that he could be out for at least several more weeks

Bengals, Dolphins, and Colts have difficult schedules to close out the season.

Chargers are in the same position as the Jets.

There is a chance, but after maybe getting some momentum with the Rams win, the Pats loss hurts.

But, the Jets certainly have a schedule that is conducive to getting back in the race.
    The jets schedule is easy the rest of the way and I would think that they are going to win 4 of them. There is no pressure on them now and they are better than any team on their schedule but Tenn and SD. SD has to come east and they don't have much luck in the past doing that.

But most likely is that the jets win 8 games don't get in and picks @ the 19 slot

All Pro
    I have a very hard time believing they will win 5 in a row. What has anyone seen to this point in the season to actually think that is possible? That's an honest question.

I see a team with below average talent on offense, no identity and even worse scheme. A QB who seems incapable to having two good games in a row and a WR corps that is without question among the worst in the league.

The defense can play and will keep them in most games.

There's just no reason for me to think the Jets are an 8 or 9 win team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Please contact the water authority in your neighborhood.

YOU are delusional beyond what alcohol can do.

the JETS can't win enough to get close........

Anyone who thinks playoffs is simply, blind.

After yesterday, let's do the scenario.
    Arizona - lost to a dreadful Rams team. Plus Ariz has their 3rd string QB W
    Jax - Worst team in the NFL? W
    Tenn - Just lost to the worst team in the NFL W
    SD @ Jets - Chokers at home - on the road DEAD W
    Buff - A joke W
    9-7

Bengals now 6-5 SD, Dal, Phi, Pitt, Balt could be 2-3 Jets in 3-2 ??
    Indy now 7-4 Hou X2, Det, KC, Tenn could be 2-3 Jets have tiebreaker

After what I saw yesterday, Pitt may not make it. Batch?? No

You're alive til you get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Let me know when we get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by endgameeugenics View Post
    Let me know when we get killed.

Will do. Just one loss could do it since I think I have the teams I illustrated as key obstacles correctly estimated W-L.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    After yesterday, let's do the scenario.
    Arizona - lost to a dreadful Rams team. Plus Ariz has their 3rd string QB W
    Jax - Worst team in the NFL? W
    Tenn - Just lost to the worst team in the NFL W
    SD @ Jets - Chokers at home - on the road DEAD W
    Buff - A joke W
    9-7

Bengals now 6-5 SD, Dal, Phi, Pitt, Balt could be 2-3 Jets in 3-2 ??
    Indy now 7-4 Hou X2, Det, KC, Tenn could be 2-3 Jets have tiebreaker

After what I saw yesterday, Pitt may not make it. Batch?? No

So....if we were on the Titanic you would need for there to be NO SHIP sticking from the water?

Colts and Bengals and/or Steeler will be the wildcard. Why is this even a discussion? Colts will win 10 games. Bengals or Steelers will get to at least 9 and both have a shot at 10. They are all better teams than us. Even if the Colts aren't, we are 3 games behind them. Every team remaining on our schedule still thinks they are alive at the moment because they still get to play us. Do people not realize that? Only the Cards game this week seems to be a guaranteed win because they literally have no QB. We could lose every other game on the schedule. There are really no guaranteed wins though when you have as many issues as we do. Even as bad as the Jags are, Henne has had success against better versions of Rex's D and if they can take Houston to OT, they can beat us. There's very little reason to believe the Titans, Bills, or Chargers are objectively worse than us. We're all bad teams.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Colts and Bengals and/or Steeler will be the wildcard. Why is this even a discussion? Colts will win 10 games. Bengals or Steelers will get to at least 9 and both have a shot at 10. They are all better teams than us. Even if the Colts aren't, we are 3 games behind them. Every team remaining on our schedule still thinks they are alive at the moment because they still get to play us. Do people not realize that? Only the Cards game this week seems to be a guaranteed win because they literally have no QB. We could lose every other game on the schedule. There are really no guaranteed wins though when you have as many issues as we do. Even as bad as the Jags are, Henne has had success against better versions of Rex's D and if they can take Houston to OT, they can beat us. There's very little reason to believe the Titans, Bills, or Chargers are objectively worse than us. We're all bad teams.
    The fact remains that we beat the bad teams and lose to the good teams (split with miami aside) ... there are only bad teams left on the schedule. This has been going on since day 1 of the 2011 season.

Colts CAN win 10. But, Detroit is not a pushover at all. Bengals CAN NOT win 10, nor can Pitt. Too many hard games.
    No guaranteed games but the teams left are the worst in the league.
    The Jets HAVE won game after all.

Colts and Bengals and/or Steeler will be the wildcard. Why is this even a discussion? Colts will win 10 games.
    check the remainder of the colts schedule... and share whatever it is you're puffin on