Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: There will be no rebuild of this team the schedule down the stretch is too easy.

  1. #1

    There will be no rebuild of this team the schedule down the stretch is too easy.

    Who are they losing to in the next 5 games exactly? The Cardinals who are starting a 6th round rookie at QB or the Jaguars who have 1 win all season? Maybe the Bills who they crushed week 1? That my friend is why Rex is so confident no one will be asking if he will be the coach next year. He knows with the pure manure they face the rest of the season they will finish at worst 8-8 and he can boast he never had a losing season. There will be no rebuild and the talk coming from jets drive all off-season will be how great they finished down the stretch and there is so much promise to look forward to. Oh and Sanchez will be anointed starter with no competition for next season.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    245-A
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Who are they losing to in the next 5 games exactly? The Cardinals who are starting a 6th round rookie at QB or the Jaguars who have 1 win all season? Maybe the Bills who they crushed week 1? That my friend is why Rex is so confident no one will be asking if he will be the coach next year. He knows with the pure manure they face the rest of the season they will finish at worst 8-8 and he can boast he never had a losing season. There will be no rebuild and the talk coming from jets drive all off-season will be how great they finished down the stretch and there is so much promise to look forward to. Oh and Sanchez will be anointed starter with no competition for next season.
    If I were those teams I'd be looking forward to playing the Jets. Who do WE HAVE that strikes ANY concern on their collective hearts - NO ONE. Stack the line and lure #6 into the Redzone to get he ball back. Simple as that. Changes ARE COMING, my friends, CHANGES WILL BE COMING.

    Mangini got canned for less at 9-7 w/a QB that stuck his d!ck in the pumpkin pie who could care less about wining. The Rex Chapter is CLOSED.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,661
    Jax nearly knocked off the 10-1 Houston Texans last week.

    Our win over Buffalo is 16 weeks apart from our road trip there ... Week 1 will have no bearing on that game.

    Tennessee crapped all over the same Dolphins team that wiped the turf with the Jets.

    Any of these games can go bad very quickly for Ryan.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Jax nearly knocked off the 10-1 Houston Texans last week.

    Our win over Buffalo is 16 weeks apart from our road trip there ... Week 1 will have no bearing on that game.

    Tennessee crapped all over the same Dolphins team that wiped the turf with the Jets.

    Any of these games can go bad very quickly for Ryan.
    And all 5 of them look at the Jets on their schedules and think it may be a change for a victory for them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Who are they losing to in the next 5 games exactly? The Cardinals who are starting a 6th round rookie at QB or the Jaguars who have 1 win all season? Maybe the Bills who they crushed week 1? That my friend is why Rex is so confident no one will be asking if he will be the coach next year. He knows with the pure manure they face the rest of the season they will finish at worst 8-8 and he can boast he never had a losing season. There will be no rebuild and the talk coming from jets drive all off-season will be how great they finished down the stretch and there is so much promise to look forward to. Oh and Sanchez will be anointed starter with no competition for next season.

    Totally agree. You could see this coming weeks ago. They will finish with 7 or 8 wins and point to it as a stepping stone for next season. When they will win 7 or 8 again.

  6. #6
    Arizona: Loss. Rhodes picks off Sanchez twice. 24-12 'Zona.

    Jax: 42-14 loss stuns even the most ardent Jet fans. Rex cries on SNY postgame show when Dan Leberfeld reminds him that, after being hired as HC, father Buddy implored him to "not screw up the job". It finally dawns on Rex that he has.

    Tennessee: Tebow's first start. 35-10 blowout, with Tebow rushing for -10 yards and going 10/35 via the air. A fight breaks out between Shonn Greene and Bart Scott after Greene gets stuffed for his third fourth and goal of the game.

    San Diego: Norv Turner oversleeps. Result? 24-6 rout of the Jets. McElroy sees his first action of the season at corner.

    Buffalo: Ryan Fitzpatrick. Enough said. Jets win 10-3.

    Final record: 5-11

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Who are they losing to in the next 5 games exactly? The Cardinals who are starting a 6th round rookie at QB or the Jaguars who have 1 win all season? Maybe the Bills who they crushed week 1? That my friend is why Rex is so confident no one will be asking if he will be the coach next year. He knows with the pure manure they face the rest of the season they will finish at worst 8-8 and he can boast he never had a losing season. There will be no rebuild and the talk coming from jets drive all off-season will be how great they finished down the stretch and there is so much promise to look forward to. Oh and Sanchez will be anointed starter with no competition for next season.
    nightmare scenario

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,112
    We will win 1 more game this year if we are lucky. All of those teams r better then us.

  9. #9
    imagine if we win out.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Arizona: Loss. Rhodes picks off Sanchez twice. 24-12 'Zona.

    Jax: 42-14 loss stuns even the most ardent Jet fans. Rex cries on SNY postgame show when Dan Leberfeld reminds him that, after being hired as HC, father Buddy implored him to "not screw up the job". It finally dawns on Rex that he has.

    Tennessee: Tebow's first start. 35-10 blowout, with Tebow rushing for -10 yards and going 10/35 via the air. A fight breaks out between Shonn Greene and Bart Scott after Greene gets stuffed for his third fourth and goal of the game.

    San Diego: Norv Turner oversleeps. Result? 24-6 rout of the Jets. McElroy sees his first action of the season at corner.

    Buffalo: Ryan Fitzpatrick. Enough said. Jets win 10-3.

    Final record: 5-11
    LMFAO!

  11. #11
    I don't even know if 6-10 will get us a top ten pick at this point. there seems to be a lot of mediocre to bad teams right now, especially in the AFC

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,849
    The Cards just picked off Matt Ryan 5 times.

    They're going to have a field day with Sanchez.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us