Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG the real McKayla Maroney Was at the Game!

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    So, was she impressed... (?)
    Someone needs to make the McKayla's Not Impressed meme in conjunction with the Sanchez butt fumble, haha

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Depends how old you are, Creepy McDiddlerson....
    being of the age of consent means that one can consent to sex with partners equal to and above the age of consent. interestingly New York does have a shifting standard law, whereby a 15 year old can legally consent to sex with a 19-20 year old, but not a 21 year old. but most states just have one hard number.

for the record, I am 22 years old, and thus could engage in consensual sex with McKayla Maroney (or any other 16 year old of sound mind) in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and West Virginia.

She's 16, right? Being 20 in Texas, I don't know if I could hit that or not. Isn't there a law in some states that say it's fine as long as the 2 persons are within 4 years of each others age?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    She's 16, right? Being 20 in Texas, I don't know if I could hit that or not. Isn't there a law in some states that say it's fine as long as the 2 persons are within 4 years of each others age?
    17 for Tx...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    17 for Tx...
    McKayla Moroney: born December 9, 1995 (age 16).

Today's date: December 1, 2012.

Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Porgyman View Post
    Yeah...if you are a 16 year old guy.

Think of it like a trip to Disney. At 16....a guy is in Fantasyland thinking about a 16 year old girl.
    By 18...he is in Creepyland
    By 21...he is in Pedophileland. Complete with the 7 dwarfs of law enforcement.

I hope this helps.
    So what would you call it if it was, say, a 25 year old having sex with a 17 year old?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    So what would you call it if it was, say, a 25 year old having sex with a 17 year old?

A very good time.

http://deadspin.com/5894499/did-a-16...night-in-aruba
    http://sportsofboston.com/2012/03/20...a-do-you-care/

I find it hilariously hypocritical that these Pasts trolls are so quick to jump on Sanchez for some **** he may have done with a 17 (16?) year old while one of their own heroes is in the same boat, lol.
    Last edited by McGinley; 12-01-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Nobody is expecting to realistically bang her when she turns 18. What we can expect is for her to be able to legally get nekkid or near-nekkid in the media for our viewing pleasure.

A very good time.

I find it hilariously hypocritical that these Pasts trolls are so quick to jump on Sanchez for some **** he may have done with a 17 (16?) year old while one of their own heroes is in the same boat, lol.

You're fast. Gotta give you props for that. But can you really compare a kiss on the cheek with a girl calling it "hooking up", with Sanchez dating a 17 year old?
    A bit of a stretch, no?

You're fast. Gotta give you props for that. But can you really compare a kiss on the cheek with a girl calling it "hooking up", with Sanchez dating a 17 year old?
    A bit of a stretch, no?
    Looking past the fact that these girls both claimed to have had sex with the Brothers Gronkowski. Oh yes, let's just sweep that under the rug and completely ignore it. Yup.

Typical Pasts troll. It's ok when a Pat does it, but if it's anyone else then it's a big deal.

Also, It's funny that both situations are very similar in that it's only speculation and we have only the word of the 3 girls (Gronk's and Mark's combined) to go on. But, since your guy is involved, then it's no big deal. lol, and you guys WONDER why nobody wants you here?
    Last edited by McGinley; 12-01-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Looking past the fact that these girls both claimed to have had sex with the Brothers Gronkowski. Oh yes, let's just sweep that under the rug and completely ignore it. Yup.

Typical Pasts troll. It's ok when a Pat does it, but if it's anyone else then it's a big deal.
    She said "hooked up". Not, I f*cked him.

But carry on.

edit...an excerpt from your link: ", whatever happened wasn't illegal—the age of consent in Aruba is 16, and of course "hooking up" doesn't mean there was any sex, and of course the miss might have been exaggerating in mentioning "hooking up," because all the photo evidence we have is a cheek kiss."
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 12-01-2012 at 10:10 PM.

She said "hooked up". Not, I f*cked him.

But carry on.

I didn't know Pasts trolls were this stupid. Thank you for further proving my point by grasping at straws to defend your guy who's in the same boat as Mark here.

Hall Of Fame
    Hate to stick up for a Pat but in fairness to Gronk did he have a relationship with her? Seemed like Sanchez' was more than a one-nighter.

In fairness to both of them it were the girls who were the predators. LOL.

I'm an old man and I know what "hooked up" means. I guess you had to have "hooked up" to know

And to be totally honest...This is the first I ever heard of the story, and if a 22 year old Gronk actually DID have sex with a 16 year old, well, that's pretty creepy, too.

Hall Of Fame
    And to be totally honest...This is the first I ever heard of the story, and if a 22 year old Gronk actually DID have sex with a 16 year old, well, that's pretty creepy, too.
    Can't Wait for him to spread gonorrhea around the Pats facilities.

I think he was in Aruba...legal there.... not that it's an excuse.

edit...an excerpt from your link: ", whatever happened wasn't illegal—the age of consent in Aruba is 16, and of course "hooking up" doesn't mean there was any sex, and of course the miss might have been exaggerating in mentioning "hooking up," because all the photo evidence we have is a cheek kiss."
    So now it's ok for them to do the exact same thing because of the location these incidents allegedly took place in? Well, I guess it's ok for pedophiles to do what they do since the age of consent in Mexico is like 13, right? Yup, all ok!

I enjoy the fact that there's actually photographic evidence of Gronk with this girl (albeit just a kiss), and it's perfectly ok and he's totally super innocent. But, while Mark's girl's evidence is only her word, it's perfectly ok to bash Mark. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I'm an old man and I know what "hooked up" means. I guess you had to have "hooked up" to know
    I know what "hooked up" means as well. I also know how a starry-eyed 16 year old on Twitter might be subject to a little bit of hyperbole.

If you think that's impossible, then who's the naive one here?

Hall Of Fame
    I think Mark was arrested in college for sexual assault but no charges were filed.