Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OMG the real McKayla Maroney Was at the Game!

Honestly, I could give a **** less if either of these guys banged some randy ass jailbait. I don't personally have an issue with it. What I have an issue with is this idiot Pasts troll making fun of Mark for allegedly doing something while defending Gronk who allegedly did the same thing.

Just be unbiased about it, idiot.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I know what "hooked up" means as well. I also know how a starry-eyed 16 year old on Twitter might be subject to a little bit of hyperbole.

If you think that's impossible, then who's the naive one here?
    Is there a doubt in your mind that Gronk did not plow those teens?

Come on man. Wake the phuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Is there a doubt in your mind that Gronk did not plow those teens?

Come on man. Wake the phuck up.
    He won't listen, mate. He's too biased to be fair about the situations.

I know what "hooked up" means as well. I also know how a starry-eyed 16 year old on Twitter might be subject to a little bit of hyperbole.

If you think that's impossible, then who's the naive one here?

And he's 21/22 years old. Drinking... girls throwing themselves at him. He's taking pictures with the "eating *****" sign? (lol)...I'm sure it was all innocent. ROFL

Dude, ever been attacked by aggressive women before? I have. They can be just as aggressive as any guy can. I'm sure something went down.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    So now it's ok for them to do the exact same thing because of the location these incidents allegedly took place in? Well, I guess it's ok for pedophiles to do what they do since the age of consent in Mexico is like 13, right? Yup, all ok!

I enjoy the fact that there's actually photographic evidence of Gronk with this girl (albeit just a kiss), and it's perfectly ok and he's totally super innocent. But, while Mark's girl's evidence is only her word, it's perfectly ok to bash Mark. LOL.
    Her word yeah. Of course there was this:

Sexy rich girl Eliza Kruger not only bragged on Facebook about "MARK F--ING SANCHEZ" texting her after they flirted at a hip Manhattan nightclub on New Year's Eve -- she also took photos of a mussed-up bed in his boudoir as "proof" of their huddle just days later.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/j...agTuBTZDU69YnM

Her word yeah. Of course there was this:

Sexy rich girl Eliza Kruger not only bragged on Facebook about "MARK F--ING SANCHEZ" texting her after they flirted at a hip Manhattan nightclub on New Year's Eve -- she also took photos of a mussed-up bed in his boudoir as "proof" of their huddle just days later.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/j...agTuBTZDU69YnM

Wow. Photo of a bed. Hard proof that they had sex, bro.

Seriously, you don't understand how you're being completely hypocritical here?

Hall Of Fame
    Mark has a picture of MetLife above his bed?

Cut his ass NOW!!!!

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Mark has a picture of MetLife above his bed?

Cut his ass NOW!!!!
    LOL

"You know I'm 17, right," she told Sanchez, according to the site.

Sanchez allegedly replied, "Well, we can still talk. But I can't see you until you're 18," Deadspin reported.

Eliza then shot back, "Actually, 17 is legal in New York," the site reported.
    So, it would seem that if this story about Mark is true, he was waiting until she turned 18 even though 17 is legal in NY (I'll let a NY resident verify that).

Let's do a quick rundown.

Gronk: Allegedly had sex with a young girl (16) which was legal to do so in the location he was at.
    Mark: Allegedly had sex with a young girl (17) which was legal to do so in the location he was at.

According to Guido,

Gronk: "Brah, totally innocent, yuh friggin bastid!"
    Mark: "Brah, totally guilty, yuh friggin bastid!"

Honestly, I could give a **** less if either of these guys banged some randy ass jailbait. I don't personally have an issue with it. What I have an issue with is this idiot Pasts troll making fun of Mark for allegedly doing something while defending Gronk who allegedly did the same thing.

Just be unbiased about it, idiot.
    Look. I never defended Gronk. I said it was the first time I heard the story and the idea of having sex with a 16 year old as a 21-22 year old man is creepy.

Hey, I'm no prude, I F'd 16 year olds and liked it. My first was when I was 13 and the last when I was 17. I can see how a one nighter could happen after a night of partying, but to have a "relationship" over a period of time with a 17 year old when I was 25 is extremely creepy.

Stop putting words in my mouth and find something else to get indignant over.......brah.

Look. I never defended Gronk. I said it was the first time I heard the story and the idea of having sex with a 16 year old as a 21-22 year old man is creepy.

Hey, I F'd 16 year olds and liked it. My first was when I was 13 and the last when I was 17. I can see how a one nighter could happen after a night of partying, but to have a "relationship" over a period of time with a 17 year old when I was 25 is extremely creepy.
    I'll let my mother's ex-husband know that it's ok that he molested my cousin when she was little because it was only that one time and he wasn't pursuing a relationship. Thanks, Guido!

Like I said before, I don't even care if either of them actually banged these broads. Just don't be a hypocrite, douchebag.

I'll let my mother's ex-husband know that it's ok that he molested my cousin when she was little because it was only that one time and he wasn't pursuing a relationship. Thanks, Guido!
    Like I said before, I don't even care if either of them actually banged these broads. Just don't be a hypocrite, douchebag.
    Again, never said it was okay the one time. Called it creepy. You're just venting at my expense and putting words in my mouth. Jimmies quite rustled by the looks of it.

Take your hate elsewhere, brah.

Again, never said it was okay the one time. Called it creepy. You're just venting at my expense and putting words in my mouth. Jimmies quite rustled by the looks of it.

Take your hate elsewhere, brah.
    It's simply another case of a Pasts troll being a douchebag. And, in this case, a hypocritical douchebag.

Just admit that you're a hypocrite, mate. We all know it, so why deny it?

All Pro
    Wow. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

All League

Hey, I'm no prude, I F'd 16 year olds and liked it. My first was when I was 13 and the last when I was 17.
    I bet you still think about those guys.

Honestly, the McKayla thing? This is not some like random dude's 16 year old daughter people are ogling. She's an internationally famous athlete that NBC had 7,000 cameras on in her skimpy gymnastic outfit for a full 2 weeks. She turns 17 in what, a week? She knows she's hot, she plays for the camera, it is what it is. No one is acting on anything. I think it's fair game to comment on her attractiveness... just my 2 cents. I mean geeeeeeeez guys

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    I bet you still think about those guys.

("") lolololol