Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, fellas, enjoy today....we don't get many like these

Hey, fellas, enjoy today....we don't get many like these

It's obviously been a long, brutal week.But we get a much needed break today....we don't have to watch the Jets. And I think for most of us, that is something to be truly THANKFUL for. Enjoy some real football for a change because next Sunday will be here before you know it. And Boardwalk Empire should be great tonight. Maybe Woody can hire Gyp Rosetti?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    It's obviously been a long, brutal week.But we get a much needed break today....we don't have to watch the Jets. And I think for most of us, that is something to be truly THANKFUL for. Enjoy some real football for a change because next Sunday will be here before you know it. And Boardwalk Empire should be great tonight. Maybe Woody can hire Gyp Rosetti?
    Yep....I am doing some repairs around the house, clean the garage, lunch with my daughter in for the holiday. Not even watching football until maybe later.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Yep....I am doing some repairs around the house, clean the garage, lunch with my daughter in for the holiday. Not even watching football until maybe later.
    Me too. This whole rivalry weekend has been a massive disappointment for my family. It started with the Jets/ Pats disaster, then Michigan/ Ohio State (wife is a Michigan alum ), then the Clemson / South Carolina game last night capped it off. No more football for a while.....LOL

Veteran
    I'm going to enjoy DEN vs. KC or ATL vs. TB...

its football sunday and our team sucks regardless if they are playing or not theres no escaping that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Me too. This whole rivalry weekend has been a massive disappointment for my family. It started with the Jets/ Pats disaster, then Michigan/ Ohio State (wife is a Michigan alum ), then the Clemson / South Carolina game last night capped it off. No more football for a while.....LOL
    I hate UF too...and of course they won.

Look at the bright side...UNC and NC State won.

looking forward to giants/pack tonight. I think GB is about to get hot and go on a SB run. I'm still saying it's them and houston in the big game this year

@FauxJohnMadden: The Jaguars and Browns win on the same day, stock up on canned food and bottled water.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I actually got a kick out of watching Cutler today. He's a nut but he has balls. Was refreshing to see.

-

Anyone wanna become a Browns fan for the rest of the year???

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    looking forward to giants/pack tonight. I think GB is about to get hot and go on a SB run. I'm still saying it's them and houston in the big game this year
    Green bay is always solid this time during the year. A smart owner would first look here for pieces to rebuild with.

Rookie
    A bit early to be picking SB teams innit ?

Bewildered Beast
    GO! NINE-ERS!

Kapernick looks like a real QB...not that I would know what one looks like.

7-0!

Bewildered Beast
    Kapernick really looks sharp; on the run he got his shoulders into the throw and put the ball in the optimum spot for a feasy first down.

Let me know if you guys want these updates sooner; love watching a GOOD football game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Kapernick looks like a real QB...not that I would know what one looks like.

7-0!
    Surely you remember Joe Willie Foley.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

WOah...Joe WIllie looks rattled on the line.

-

Bewildered Beast
    I watch THAT game whenever it's on; he was throwing to Key just go for broke balls. That was an amazing game; Niner fan was consolatory towards me.

BACK TO NOW:

GO NINE RRRRRRRRS

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I watch THAT game whenever it's on; he was throwing to Key just go for broke balls. That was an amazing game; Niner fan was consolatory towards me.

BACK TO NOW:

GO NINE RRRRRRRRS
    Are you referring to the 1998 Jets/ 49ers game??

If so, I was at that game. I lived in San Diego at the time and flew up for the game. I went to the game with J.J Stokes brother who I used to play golf with. We stayed at J.Js house in Redwood City. Sat with a bunch of 9ers family members. Brutal loss, actually hung out with J.J and Terrel Owens after the game. J.J had a great game so he was happy after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    its football sunday and our team sucks regardless if they are playing or not theres no escaping that.
    Accept it then and move on.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Are you referring to the 1998 Jets/ 49ers game??

If so, I was at that game. I lived in San Diego at the time and flew up for the game. I went to the game with J.J Stokes brother who I used to play golf with. We stayed at J.Js house in Redwood City. Sat with a bunch of 9ers family members. Brutal loss, actually hung out with J.J and Terrel Owens after the game. J.J had a great game so he was happy after the game.
    Yessir I was by the 20 in the sun by the Jumbotron. Awesome game.