Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So next week, we play a team...

Jets Insider VIP
    Let's go Cardinals!

I predict Cardinals win 21-14. Jets will lose 3 Pick-6's to 2.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    He is the S FA class has a lot of average S to get.
    This isn't a sentence and it doesn't make any ****ing sense. Tighten up the graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Rex might lose me for good if we manage to lose this game. His D even in a down year should embarrass that kid at QB. I don't trust our O to do anything in this game though and expect multiple turnovers (as usual). The crowd will be pretty disinterested as you pointed out especially if the game is as ugly to watch as it seems it could be.
    Remember when Zona was 4-0 and a legit team? I am almost with you here. Wiz is the 2nd worst coach in football IMO. If Rex seriously can't out coach him we should consider anther option. There is no reason to let Mark throw this game away. Just run the ball on these guys all day.

Practice Squad
    Jets are a 4 point favorite... I see them winning by 7-10 points, as bad as they have been against good teams they have done well against weaker teams.

All League
    over under 3 turnovers by sanchez?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Remember when Zona was 4-0 and a legit team? I am almost with you here. Wiz is the 2nd worst coach in football IMO. If Rex seriously can't out coach him we should consider anther option. There is no reason to let Mark throw this game away. Just run the ball on these guys all day.
    Remember when Rex said "this is the best Jets team I've coached?"

Yeah, same principle.

No team in the league currently has it worse than the Chiefs. But, the Cardinals offense is notably bad- however, so is ours.