Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alex Smith..??

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    No.. Smith is exactly what we have in Sanchez .. A game manager who is serviceable with talent around ..
    Alex Smith is probably closer to Tom Brady than Mark Sanchez in terms of talent.

But to put that in perspective, Sanchez is probably closer to a rock in terms of talent than he is to Tom Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by #1RayFan View Post
    Alex Smith is probably closer to Tom Brady than Mark Sanchez in terms of talent.

But to put that in perspective, Sanchez is probably closer to a rock in terms of talent than he is to Tom Brady.
    The Rock was a damn good DE before he got injured.

In all fairness Smith's receivers talent sucked last year his receivers were GOD awful last year but he had an all world tightend which can't hurt. His running game is top 5 no doubt. This year the team was better and so was he. He had some stinkers but he also had some REAL good games. IMO he's 2x better than Sanchez now especially with his accuracy. Sanchez's accuracy is what worries me more than anything its been how many years and he'll still miss a 7 yard out. He's just bad

Alex Smith is officially my #1 choice for Jets QB next year.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Alex Smith is officially my #1 choice for Jets QB next year.
    I guess as a short term fix, but he is just a guy. Won't make the team better or be able to put the team on his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    In all fairness Smith's receivers talent sucked last year his receivers were GOD awful last year but he had an all world tightend which can't hurt. His running game is top 5 no doubt. This year the team was better and so was he. He had some stinkers but he also had some REAL good games. IMO he's 2x better than Sanchez now especially with his accuracy. Sanchez's accuracy is what worries me more than anything its been how many years and he'll still miss a 7 yard out. He's just bad
    Crabtree and Morgan are pretty good.

I'll say it again:

Alex Smith is trash. You don't want him. Kyle Orton is a better QB than him.

Alex Smith does nothing for this team... It's a waste of time.