Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SNF: Packers at Giants

Awesome, now we get another week of "Giants are the best team in football" talk

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    As long as we suck, and the Giants are better than us...I have no problem with it. Better than hearing the Pats* are.

By a long shot.

the giants seem to show up to beat the better teams in the nfl.

Man the Packers are just off tonight. Their o-line is pitiful. Their D also complete no-show

All Pro
    Man the Packers are just off tonight. Their o-line is pitiful. Their D also complete no-show
    No Clay Matthews, No Charles Woodson. Not that surprising that they are struggling to stop the G-men.

LOL at kicking on 4th and inches there. Wow McCarthy is seriously stupid. His best player is Rodgers and he has like 8 pass attempts this half. They're putting the game on the foot of Crosby over the arm of Rodgers. Laughable since their D can't stop anyone

Hall Of Fame
    A couple of blowouts at MetLife this week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ah, what it must be like to have a pass rush...

At our best...our D didn't look as good as this.

look at their D, piece by piece, they are all in house draft picks who are playing GREAT. Not a patchwork of players.....

I wonder what REX is thinking when he sees this. a homegrown strong D developed and drafted in house.

Packers o-line is a disgrace. I think Rodgers has been pressured literally on every single pass attempt

They are not the team people thought they were, at least tonight, injuries have really caught up with them

Giants have the Packers in the fetal position, a great pass rush can do that

@FauxJohnMadden: You know what the Packers could use right now? Brett Favre.

collingsworth just said something about the jets. i missed it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I'd give them a 1st and Revis.
    And they would proceed to laugh in your face.

Might be a shootout. The Packers D has major issues stopping the Giants and nobody is stopping Rodgers right now. Should be a good game
    Oh really? LOL! Lookin' a lot like the Jets here right now.

Al Michaels said "after tonight the jets can go back to owning the tabloids all week long"

The Packers and 49ers can never win the few times I actually root for them. I will maintain that the Falcons are the best team in the NFC and the Vagiants, Pack, and 49ers are living off of their recent success.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    The Packers and 49ers can never win the few times I actually root for them. I will maintain that the Falcons are the best team in the NFC and the Vagiants, Pack, and 49ers are living off of their recent success.

The Falcons are one of the worst 10-1 teams ever and will get likely get killed by the Giants, Packers or Niners. Most of their victories are by slim margins. They are not very good.

Giants have the Packers in the fetal position, a great pass rush can do that
    But,But,But...we drafted for a pass rush.

REX idea of a great Defense is watching one. he can't develop one.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Falcons are one of the worst 10-1 teams ever and will get likely get killed by the Giants, Packers or Niners. Most of their victories are by slim margins. They are not very good.
    They're a good team, but not as good as their record. But all 3 of the teams you mentioned have submitted very poor performances at various points this season. That could happen again in a playoff matchup against the Falcons. Let's be a little bit fair, Falcons ran into Giants and Packers last 2 years (SB winners) when those teams were playing their absolute best ball. Atlanta will eventually run into a playoff opponent that lays a stinker. Sometimes that is all it takes. Eli and the Giants have been the beneficiaries of that several times now.