Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Hey, they're down 31-10 aren't they? It's an important game isn't it? Aaron Rogers fumbled a ball didn't he? What's the problem, lets slaughter this guy and his whole team! Let's analyze every last mistake they've made and call for everyone's heads! Come on guys! We're good at this!
    When Mark has a SEASON where he completes 70% of his passes, he will get the benefit of the doubt like Rodgers does.

Lets see Rodgers 107.3 QBR vs Marks 75.6 yeah they where separated at birth.

Hey, they're down 31-10 aren't they? It's an important game isn't it? Aaron Rogers fumbled a ball didn't he? What's the problem, lets slaughter this guy and his whole team! Let's analyze every last mistake they've made and call for everyone's heads! Come on guys! We're good at this!
    It's almost as though you give the guy who has won a Super Bowl and ranked in the top 5 in Passing TDs, QB Rating, and Yards a little bit of a pass. Compared to the QB who has never ranked in the top 25 in passer rating.

NO offense, but if you are serious about this comparison you take delusional to a whole new level. Green Bay has won a Super Bowl in the last 3 seasons and is still a playoff team even if they lose this game. They are coming off a season where they went 15-1 and are 43-15 over the last 4 seasons.

The Jets have gotten worse for 3 straight years and currently employ a QB who has ranked in the top 30 in QB rating one time in 4 seasons.

In a nutshell... One team sucks and hasn't beaten a good team in years, and employes a QB that ranks among the worse in the league.

The other is the Green Bay Packers with borderline HOF QB Aaron Rodgers.

Hey I don't care about any of that right now, the Green Bay Packers team is playing no better than the Jets played on thursday, worse actually because they don't have the same number of idiotic turnovers. Where's the criticism for this team right now? They deserve to be called out for this! Or are we just gonna let it slide because Aaron Roger is back there? I say NO! Lets rip these guys apart and call them every name we can think of because that's what we do!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    billygreen sucks.
    Basically. Really delusional homer, brings very little to the board except bad threads

Hey I don't care about any of that right now, the Green Bay Packers team is playing no better than the Jets played on thursday, worse actually because they don't have the same number of idiotic turnovers. Where's the criticism for this team right now? They deserve to be called out for this! Or are we just gonna let it slide because Aaron Roger is back there? I say NO! Lets rip these guys apart and call them every name we can think of because that's what we do!
    has Rogers French kissed a linemans ass yet?

They are also playing the SB champs right now. Not some shabby D.

When Rogers runs into his guard's ass and fumbles I'll join you.

This thread needs to be tarred & feathered.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    has Rogers French kissed a linemans ass yet?
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    They are also playing the SB champs right now. Not some shabby D.
    Oh so the Giants have looked like Superbowl champs the last couple of weeks? They got their asses flat handed to them by Cincinnati last week. Can we get real? This Aaron Rogers guy sucks right now okay? Somebody tell me what's wrong with this quarterback? He sucks!

Jets Insider VIP
    Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

This should be fun... let's do it!

You sound like the fat annoying girl that kissed the teachers ass in highschool

Get a grip sally.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    This thread needs to be tarred & feathered.
    LOL!

GREEN BAY SUCKS! GIMME THE REASONS WHY PLEASE!

I imagine it sounds like this in Billygreen's mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

I'd kill for Sanchez to be half the player that Rodgers is.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I just can't understand how you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I just can't understand how you do that.
    It's easy...

find the gif...press the Insert Image button...cut/paste and voila!

Point being, if the almighty Packers can be down 31-10 at the half I guess it's possible for the Jets to do the same, but if the Jets do it then everyone wants to find the reason why immediately and call for everyone's head, if the Packers do it then I guess it's okay...

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    It's easy...

find the gif...press the Insert Image button...cut/paste and voila!
    Oh, you!

But really, it's as if Mark thought he wasn't even there.........like......WHY!?