Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?

I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?

Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

This should be fun... let's do it!

The analogy is so absurd that I can't believe even you went this route. For shame bro....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

what is their record?

You're seriously comparing us to the Packers and Sanchez to Rodgers?

Hall Of Fame
    GTFO.

Hall Of Fame
    Who's Aaron Rogers?

Hall Of Fame
    Fail.
    Dump.
    Ban.

Hall Of Fame

Wow I mean down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

Good job. Take a random aberration from a recent Superbowl winning team and a former MVP of the league and try to make it seem to be the same thing as our dogsh1t bottom of the NFL QB and pathetic organization who have put this kind of product on the field more often than not this year.

Are you Mike Tannenbaum's brother in law or Mark Sanchez?

Hey, they're down 31-10 aren't they? It's an important game isn't it? Aaron Rogers fumbled a ball didn't he? What's the problem, lets slaughter this guy and his whole team! Let's analyze every last mistake they've made and call for everyone's heads! Come on guys! We're good at this!

Hall Of Fame
    Join date of this month?

Pfft....

OMG Aaron Rogers just got sacked! Why didn't he throw the ball away??? HE SUCKS!

yeah we lost to SF and Seattle too. We must be on the same level things are looking up.

All League
    Hey, they're down 31-10 aren't they? It's an important game isn't it? Aaron Rogers fumbled a ball didn't he? What's the problem, lets slaughter this guy and his whole team! Let's analyze every last mistake they've made and call for everyone's heads! Come on guys! We're good at this!
    If the Jets were 22-4 over their last 26 games, I think most of the folks on this site would be a bit more patient.

he ran into his own lineman but didnt fumble.

Hey, let's take a complete rarity and act as if they play terribly all the time.

Seriously, you're a complete moron if you're being serious right now.

Hall Of Fame
    billygreen sucks.

This guy is like the MACPAC of jets fans, posts the dumbest threads on JI

The difference is they are 7-3, one year removed from World Champs, on the road against the current Super Bowl Champs. We place worse at home against the Miami Dolphins.

LOL

I was going to, but...