Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Don't bother. "Ray" is a moderator's construct, allowed to run roughshod over the site at will. It's a "bit" worth ignoring as its banality is becoming staggering dull and, if one can believe it, even more amateurish.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully you're bright enough to understand that Sanchez isn't being judged in a vacuum by the sit on my face game. Fans with an IQ above their shoe size are judging Sanchez's performance this year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I created Ray to give you guys a Whuppin Boy.

SOOTH created Fireman Ed.

pauliec was merged into TX,

And our favorite saying in the Mod Lounge is "green is Black"
    WCO, eventually, the weight of "the Ray lie" will be too much for honest moderators like you and JW. The other day, it was a pleasure showing how "Ray" was going in and out of his posting "voice". Just a textbook failure.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    LOL.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    We learned about the types of logical fallacies billy is displaying during my LSAT course. I think he might be 15 years old or something because I remember thinking idiotic things like this too when I was a kid. Just ignore him. When he grows up, he'll realize what an idiot he was. Quick reply:

The Packers have been one of the best teams in football for 3 years. Rodgers is an MVP who is having an excellent season. The Jets have been declining for 3 years and Mark Sanchez has been one of the worst QB's in the NFL statistically. He has repeatedly frustrated us which is why we get more disgusted with each bad performance. Rodgers usually plays great, as does his whole team, which is why there's no need to really dissect last nights poor performance by his team.

Stupid kid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez falling on his ass and coughing it up is his new signature move (instead of the Rodgers belt move.). The discount double turnover.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Sanchez falling on his ass and coughing it up is his new signature move (instead of the Rodgers belt move.). The discount double turnover.
    I have it on good authority that Sanchez actually stole that move from

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    WCO, eventually, the weight of "the Ray lie" will be too much for honest moderators like you and JW. The other day, it was a pleasure showing how "Ray" was going in and out of his posting "voice". Just a textbook failure.
    No lie? well hopefully it was enjoyable drawing him out.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to put Thursday nights loss into the context of the the entire season. And while you're at it, look into the history of the organization

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's been suggested in his other thread about reaching 7-7 that OP is probably DWC. It makes perfect sense, from the staunch homerism all the way down to the complete butchering of statistics and logic in order to attempt to prove impossible points. This is exactly his style.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    It's been suggested in his other thread about reaching 7-7 that OP is probably DWC. It makes perfect sense, from the staunch homerism all the way down to the complete butchering of statistics and logic in order to attempt to prove impossible points. This is exactly his style.
    What, so you're saying it doesn't make sense to compare us to a team that has gone 22-5 the past 2 seasons? Or compare Sanchez to a QB that has thrown 73 TDs v. 13 INTs the past 2 seasons? Come on, billygreen has made perfectly reasonable points and should be applauded for his sense of "perspective"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rogers is an mvp superbowl winning qb.
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

This should be fun... let's do it!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

This should be fun... let's do it!

Um, Rodgers has won a sb and has at times carried his team. CONTEXT.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    DWC outed himself when he mentioned "Top 5"....a dead givaway.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, they're down 31-10 aren't they? It's an important game isn't it? Aaron Rogers fumbled a ball didn't he? What's the problem, lets slaughter this guy and his whole team! Let's analyze every last mistake they've made and call for everyone's heads! Come on guys! We're good at this!
    They are 7-4 even with the loss, won a superbowl, Rodgers is having a hall of fame career and u want to compare this to a Jets melt down? This can't be life

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the end of the day, billygreen wants a sugar cookie stamped with "Jets outplayed the Patriots!" so he can nom nom nom. Only Billy aka DWC could push this sort of agenda.
    Being stupid isn't an agenda.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    What, so you're saying it doesn't make sense to compare us to a team that has gone 22-5 the past 2 seasons? Or compare Sanchez to a QB that has thrown 73 TDs v. 13 INTs the past 2 seasons? Come on, billygreen has made perfectly reasonable points and should be applauded for his sense of "perspective"
    At the end of the day, billygreen wants a sugar cookie stamped with "Jets outplayed the Patriots!" so he can nom nom nom. Only Billy aka DWC could push this sort of agenda.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I had visions of DWC also in his posts.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    When I first saw it happen, I wasn't quite sure what happened.

after watching it a few times........I still am not sure.

It looked like Sanchez was looking past Moore and Wilfork turned Moore into his path. By the time Sanchez knew what happened it was too late, and his feet slid under Moore as his face hit Moore's butt. The worse thing of all was the fumble. Sanchez showed absolutely no ball protection skills.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    It looked like Sanchez was looking past Moore and Wilfork turned Moore into his path. By the time Sanchez knew what happened it was too late, and his feet slid under Moore as his face hit Moore's butt. The worse thing of all was the fumble. Sanchez showed absolutely no ball protection skills.
    I didn't want to say it to be viewed as a homer, but it is pretty obvious, and no one mentioned it before you. Wilfork did move Slauson into Mark's path. The problem is that Sanchez has lost his confidence, and his composure. This has been the result of years of poor development. He was more decisive as a rookie. I'm afraid that like David Carr, he may never recover.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is about the 4th persona I've been accused of being, lol! I guess the innuedo and irony of the original post was lost on the resident Pats fans here wasn't it?

The point is, half the people posting here are very quick to rip the Jets to pieces for anything that goes wrong but very very quiet when one of the glory teams (Patriots, Steelers, Packers, Giants, ect) falls flat on it's face as the Packers did on nationwide tv this weekend.

Trying to inject any fairness into this discussion will have people conjuring up ghosts in their heads and accusing you of being those ghosts... lol! Please try to stick to the subject at hand okay?