Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I just can't understand how you do that.
    When I first saw it happen, I wasn't quite sure what happened.

after watching it a few times........I still am not sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Basically. Really delusional homer, brings very little to the board except bad threads

Oh the irony!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Point being, if the almighty Packers can be down 31-10 at the half I guess it's possible for the Jets to do the same, but if the Jets do it then everyone wants to find the reason why immediately and call for everyone's head, if the Packers do it then I guess it's okay...
    LOL

If we played the Packers tomorrow we would get f*cking slaughtered.

Give credit to the Giants front seven. They make even the best QB's look like Sanchez.

Just more reason why this team needs a passrush.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Oh the irony!
    aren't you the same dolt that claimed Moore backed into Sanchez when Sanchez ran into him?

you have no credability here, so stfu.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Oh the irony!
    Oh there's Rah Rah, what's funny is you probably agree with the premise and substance of this thread but won't admit it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    When I first saw it happen, I wasn't quite sure what happened.

after watching it a few times........I still am not sure.
    Yea, I am not sure if Moore was pushed straight back, or pushed laterally. Also, did Sanchez slide, or just knocked over?? I am so confused, I wish there was a thread that broke this all down.....LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I seriously think Mark may need glasses. Maybe it will be like the movie Major League. He put them on and all the sudden he sees his WRs and doesn't run into his blockers. DUDE this could be the answer!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH MY! The Packers are now down 38-10! This team is sucking so bad right now I feel like leaving the stadium and I'm not even there!

CRITICISMS PLEASE!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

This should be fun... let's do it!
    Let's blow up the whole team and start over again. Trade the whole draft for Geno Smith.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gay

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're seriously comparing us to the Packers and Sanchez to Rodgers?
    The analogy is that without a good OL and a decent running game, even a great QB like Aaron Rogers can go from 'boss' to 'suck' in a year or two.

So if even a great one can be crippled by lack of support, imagine what it's like for a youngster trying to find his way.

Mark Sanchez may be good. We won't know because everything around him sucks so bad.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The analogy is that without a good OL and a decent running game, even a great QB like Aaron Rogers can go from 'boss' to 'suck' in a year or two.
    Did you gather that from the conversation that actually took place or the one you think took place? The **** out of here with your fairy tales

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    So if even a great one can be crippled by lack of support, imagine what it's like for a youngster trying to find his way.

Mark Sanchez may be good. We won't know because everything around him sucks so bad.
    Except for the fact that even when things around him DON'T suck, it's still a very real possibility that he'll throw a terrible pick; not even notice a wide open receiver. Forget the fact that he has no pocket presence, btw. Sanchez is trash, mate.

He's not our main issue, but to act like he's not an issue at all is just being a clown. Get off it, SAR.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread sucks. Comparing the packers to the Jets is laughable. Sanchez can't hold Rodgers' Jockstrap.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

So stupid!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    aren't you the same dolt that claimed Moore backed into Sanchez when Sanchez ran into him?

you have no credability here, so stfu.
    Hey look, more personal attacks and my message board police are no where to be found...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, you!

But really, it's as if Mark thought he wasn't even there.........like......WHY!?
    Well you know, Rex has a thing for feet and Mark has a thing for.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug
    Last edited by nabwong; 11-26-2012 at 02:21 AM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Point being, if the almighty Packers can be down 31-10 at the half I guess it's possible for the Jets to do the same, but if the Jets do it then everyone wants to find the reason why immediately and call for everyone's head, if the Packers do it then I guess it's okay...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obFHu7DCsEs

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    OT, but seeing that large gif shows Moore being lifted off the ground and driven back at least a couple of feet. check out his left foot, and I think his right foot as well.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH MY! The Packers are now down 38-10! This team is sucking so bad right now I feel like leaving the stadium and I'm not even there!

CRITICISMS PLEASE!
    Not sure if...