Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Point being, if the almighty Packers can be down 31-10 at the half I guess it's possible for the Jets to do the same, but if the Jets do it then everyone wants to find the reason why immediately and call for everyone's head, if the Packers do it then I guess it's okay...
    If you don't see the difference between the Packers and Jets, you shouldn't be watching football.

Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

This should be fun... let's do it!
    Get your head out of moore's @ss!

Are you eternal champion? You better check your MRI machine, I think there's a cadaver in it

Yep! The almighty Aaron Rogers and his Superbowl Champion Green Bay Packers straight up got their asses handed to them on nationwide tv last night 38-10, and the loss was even worse than the Jets loss because rather than having the game go haywire due to a series of incredible unrepeatable turnovers THEY JUST GOT STRAIGHT UP OUTPLAYED!

What's worse? To lose a game because of a whole bunch of unrepeatable unimaginable turnovers or to simply get outplayed at the line of scrimmage, the quarterback position, special teams, defense, coaching, and nearly every other aspect of the game?

I agree. The Green Bay Packers loss last night was far far worse than the Jets loss to the Patriots on Thanksgiving! I think it is now time to acknowledge this fact and tear the Packers organization to pieces and talk about which overall top-to-bottom changes they should make in the offseason. You go first okay?

Hall Of Fame
    You people act as if the Packers and Jets are equals and Rodgers and Sanchez are equals.

As an organization, The Packers have recently won a SB, they draft well, they use Free Agency well, they know what the are doing, they are respected.

As a QB, Rodgers is great. He has won a SB. He has won a NFL MVP. He is an accurate thrower. He makes good decisions. He makes the players around him better. He gets sacked more than any of the QB and yet he is still the best.

Thanksgiving was not the first bad game the Jets have played in a handful of years like last night was for the Packers. The Jets have played a handful of games like that already this year.

See where this is going? They get the benefit of the doubt b.c their clunkers are few and far between and they act like professionals.

DUMP. LOCK. BURN.

All League
    OP your clueless and an embarrasment to every fan of football

To lose a game because of a whole bunch of unrepeatable unimaginable turnovers
    Are turnovers made by Mark Sanchez really "unimaginable" or are they better described as "expected" ?

Can we get some analysis of last nights Packers-Giants game please? Can someone outline just what the Packers did wrong on every level so we can decide what needs to be done about it? The Packers may very will meet the Giants again in the playoffs and if they do they are going to get sent home in an ambulance... This must not stand! Can we please discuss how the Green Bay Packers clown show can be fixed? I would like to know.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Can we get some analysis of last nights Packers-Giants game please? Can someone outline just what the Packers did wrong on every level so we can decide what needs to be done about it? The Packers may very will meet the Giants again in the playoffs and if they do they are going to get sent home in an ambulance... This must not stand! Can we please discuss how the Green Bay Packers clown show can be fixed? I would like to know.
    Seriously...how old are you? I'm guessing just old enough to reach the keyboard from Daddy's chair?

Do you REALLY need the differences between the Packers and Jets spelled out for you? You're coming off as an immature, unknowledgeable, bratty douchecanoe. If that's your aim, you hit the mark. I've seen some truly homerific posts, but this one takes the blue ribbon.

Still trying to figure out if you're trolling or serious. I'm hoping for the former.

Banned

The Green Bay Packers loss last night was far far worse than the Jets loss to the Patriots on Thanksgiving!
    Get a friggn' clue.

The Packers were 7-3 going into that game, and even with that loss, they will still easily make the playoffs.

The Jets, on the other hand, went into the Pats game clinging to playoff hope. They got completely embarrassed on national TV, virtually eliminating any hope to make the playoffs.

So, exactly how was the Packers loss worse than the Jets loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Hey look, more personal attacks and my message board police are no where to be found...
    You of all people should not mention personal attacks. You are the worst offender and people have had it with you.

Notice the only one supporting this nonsense is Rah Rah. That pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Get a friggn' clue.

The Packers were 7-3 going into that game, and even with that loss, they will still easily make the playoffs.

The Jets, on the other hand, went into the Pats game clinging to playoff hope. They got completely embarrassed on national TV, virtually eliminating any hope to make the playoffs.

So, exactly how was the Packers loss worse than the Jets loss?
    It was worse because they got outplayed in every single category of the game and demonstrated that they have no chance of beating the Giants should they face them again in the playoffs. Really, do you want to see the Packers play the Giants in the playoffs? What's the point, they're going to get destroyed and everyone knows it.

I don't care about records coming into each game, Jets or Packers, both games were very meaningful, but the Packers simply LOST to the Giants, they got OUTPLAYED while the Jets didn't necessarily get outplayed they just had a whole bunch of crazy turnovers occur that the Patriots capitalized on.

What I'm saying is, remove all the turnovers from the thanksgiving day game and the game is very very close, just like the one at Gillette. The Patriots did not outplay the Jets, they simply got handed gift after gift after gift until finally the game itself was a gift. Replay the game today without the turnovers and you get a different result. Replay the Packers-Giants game today and you get THE SAME RESULT. Understand?

Banned

I don't care about records coming into each game, Jets or Packers, both games were very meaningful, but the Packers simply LOST to the Giants, they got OUTPLAYED while the Jets didn't necessarily get outplayed they just had a whole bunch of crazy turnovers occur that the Patriots capitalized on.
    The Jets were completelu outplayed in all phases of that football game.

There is a reson why the Pats defense leads the NFL in takeaways and why the Pats have a +24 in giveaway/takeaways.

Keep thinking the Jets outplayed the Pats on Thanksgiving.

It was worse because they got outplayed in every single category of the game and demonstrated that they have no chance of beating the Giants should they face them again in the playoffs. Really, do you want to see the Packers play the Giants in the playoffs? What's the point, they're going to get destroyed and everyone knows it.

What I'm saying is, remove all the turnovers from the thanksgiving day game and the game is very very close, just like the one at Gillette. The Patriots did not outplay the Jets, they simply got handed gift after gift after gift until finally the game itself was a gift. Replay the game today without the turnovers and you get a different result. Replay the Packers-Giants game today and you get THE SAME RESULT. Understand?
    If you think the jets werent out-played by the Pats then there really is no point in trying to discuss anything intelligent with you.

I guess shane vereens TD was just bad luck, not the fact that we have defensive players who are so poor they shouldnt be in the NFL. (Bart is ranked last among qualifying ILBs in the league)

I guess sanchez's pick was an aberration, not the exact same thing he has been doing for the past 4 years without any semblance of improvement.

The packers had a bad game last night....the jets havent beat a team with a winning record in 2 years, pretty different

All Pro
    Is this a for-real thread? Please tell me I am still asleep and that this thread is just a bad dream. Comparing the Packers and Rodgers to the Jets and Sanchez? Surely only the darkest parts of the sleeping subconscious would dare to come up with something so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Jets were completelu outplayed in all phases of that football game.

There is a reson why the Pats defense leads the NFL in takeaways and why the Pats have a +24 in giveaway/takeaways.

Keep thinking the Jets outplayed the Pats on Thanksgiving.
    Really... You're quarterback completed 11% less of his passes and only threw for 20 more yards than Mark Sanchez, while your running attack put up exactly 30 more yards in the game. Show me where the total domination is in those statistics. All but one of your turnovers came off fumble recoveries, you only picked off one ball, and the fumbles you picked up weren't caused by you they were caused by the Jets.

Please continue with your dream that the Patriots simply outplayed the Jets. The game was a GIFT, and you should accept it as a GIFT.

Banned
    Really... You're quarterback completed 11% less of his passes and only threw for 20 more yards than Mark Sanchez, while your running attack put up exactly 30 more yards in the game. Show me where the total domination is in those statistics.
    49-19

Is it clearer now?

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    You of all people should not mention personal attacks. You are the worst offender and people have had it with you.
    Don't bother. "Ray" is a moderator's construct, allowed to run roughshod over the site at will. It's a "bit" worth ignoring as its banality is becoming staggering dull and, if one can believe it, even more amateurish.

Really... You're quarterback completed 11% less of his passes and only threw for 20 more yards than Mark Sanchez, while your running attack put up exactly 30 more yards in the game. Show me where the total domination is in those statistics. All but one of your turnovers came off fumble recoveries, you only picked off one ball, and the fumbles you picked up weren't caused by you they were caused by the Jets.

Please continue with your dream that the Patriots simply outplayed the Jets. The game was a GIFT, and you should accept it as a GIFT.
    How can the Patriots build up offensive numbers when the Jets were giving the ball to the Patriots defense and saying "you score now, then kick the ball to me again, then I'll give you the ball again and we'll repeat it". That's one way to keep Brady off the field.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Don't bother. "Ray" is a moderator's construct, allowed to run roughshod over the site at will. It's a "bit" worth ignoring as its banality is becoming staggering dull and, if one can believe it, even more amateurish.
    I created Ray to give you guys a Whuppin Boy.

SOOTH created Fireman Ed.

pauliec was merged into TX,

And our favorite saying in the Mod Lounge is "green is Black"