Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Supermod shakin318 resigns despite record popularity

  1. #21
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    There's no such things as an Inpoopable face of JI.

    If you don't come into work; we will wait for you at the bank.

    What you guys don't understand and what the media never covers is that while you guys are goofing off in the mod lounge, I make appearances at children's birfday parties. Lots of children's birfday parties. Sometimes in the parking lot.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    What you guys don't understand and what the media never covers is that while you guys are goofing off in the mod lounge, I make appearances at children's birfday parties. Lots of children's birfday parties. Sometimes in the parking lot.
    Is this you?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46sZcYmDLnw

  3. #23
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,091
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    What you guys don't understand and what the media never covers is that while you guys are goofing off in the mod lounge, I make appearances at children's birfday parties. Lots of children's birfday parties. Sometimes in the parking lot.
    Now your status makes sense...uhh....in this make believe thread that is total farce and satire.

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Now your status makes sense...uhh....in this make believe thread.



    See, it's this kind of Jets fan on Jets fan antagonism that led me to delete my twitter account and semi-quit my fake job, that I will still show up to but only differently, with a different hat.

  5. #25
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,321
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    What you guys don't understand and what the media never covers is that while you guys are goofing off in the mod lounge, I make appearances at children's birfday parties. Lots of children's birfday parties. Sometimes in the parking lot.
    Thats why I was larfing when I saw how Ed dint attend tailgates because he was too busy chasing cancer kids around the parking lot to kiss.

    Last time I saw him up close, I was drinking beers at 16H with him.

    -

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thats why I was larfing when I saw how Ed dint attend tailgates because he was too busy chasing cancer kids around the parking lot to kiss.

    Last time I saw him up close, I was drinking beers at 16H with him.

    -
    This guy gets it.



    Occasionally.

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,315
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    See, it's this kind of Jets fan on Jets fan antagonism that led me to delete my twitter account and semi-quit my fake job, that I will still show up to but only differently, with a different hat.
    Take your pick.


  8. #28
    I guess EternalChampion will be modded by the end of the week.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,252
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I guess EternalChampion will be modded by the end of the week.
    So "modded" means "found buggering a goat"? Good to know.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    So "modded" means "found buggering a goat"? Good to know.
    that weirdo puts out a plea to become a mod, and a week later Shakin steps down.


    EternalChampion must have shakin's family tied up in his basement or something.

  11. #31
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,091
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    So "modded" means "found buggering a goat"? Good to know.
    I have been hearing about "Goatside"...is opium involved? Some type of horn grab there? Prancing; that type of mess?

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:GFY・゚✧
    Posts
    32,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LMFAO @ "Uncle Magic".. (or is it Uncle Majik???)

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,663
    this is understandable: shakin hasn't been the same since the election.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,960
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    this is understandable: shakin hasn't been the same since switched jobs.
    Fixed.



    For truthiness.

  15. #35

  16. #36
    Who's lower on a list? Ruby on the potential mod replacements list or SouthSide on the life list?

  17. #37
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Thanks for mentioning me.


    Seriously, I hope this is a goof. This place will not be the same without Shakin's input, so to speak.
    Borgo for Mod!!!

    First Official Act: Lifting the brutally repressive pr0n ban in the Hotties section.

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,456
    say it isn't so.

  19. #39
    I have a feeling that we've been hoaxed and shakin isn't going to turn in his modship after all. I feel duped.

    I want my money back!!!

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    10,506
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Thats why I was larfing when I saw how Ed dint attend tailgates because he was too busy chasing cancer kids around the parking lot to kiss.

    Last time I saw him up close, I was drinking beers at 16H with him.

    -
    Gawd!! I miss those days!! Best times EVER!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us