Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need answers!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by beemer View Post
    I think that Sanchez is not talented enough to carry lackluster WRs.

I think the Jets' WRs are not very good. They may get better (Hill, Kerley) but present abilities are what show up in games.

I think the Jets' TEs are not very good. Dustin Keller has been a major disappointment.

I think Shonn Greene is a mediocre RB, and that Bilal Powell is not good enough to make up that deficit. Joe McKnight... I don't know what he can do, but he must be making a very poor impression on the coaching staff.
    I disagree there, its obvious that Powell has some talent along with natural ability to get to the hole..Powell needs more touches early in the game then bring in Greene to close it out...Powell is a better back than Greene.

Jets Insider VIP
    Powell is much better then greene. But our coach is a buffoon and wont play him more. Its mindboggling how bad rex ryan is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    we get no answers and they continue to get their paychecks.

the real fans with the season tickets need to boycott the next home game to force some type of change.

i know tickets are paid for but imagine the falloout in the nfl if 40k didnt show up.
    Thinking of burning one of my flags next week.

Tannebaum has given us no talent in the areas we need talent. He traded to get Sanchez and yes we have had a few nice seasons and I believe Sanchez can be an average qb qith people around him. Tannebaum has given us inexperience at the wr position. We have players with potential but nothing this year. He has given us rbs that put fear in no one. He has given us 2 fifths of an offensive line. He never addresses the right tackle position and we have had many issue because of that. Every other team has better players than us at just about every position and that falls on the GM. That falls on Tannebaum.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jets80 View Post
    I disagree there, its obvious that Powell has some talent along with natural ability to get to the hole..Powell needs more touches early in the game then bring in Greene to close it out...Powell is a better back than Greene.
    I do think that Powell is better than Greene. I don't know how much better.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis byrd 90 View Post
    Tannebaum has given us no talent in the areas we need talent. He traded to get Sanchez and yes we have had a few nice seasons and I believe Sanchez can be an average qb qith people around him. Tannebaum has given us inexperience at the wr position. We have players with potential but nothing this year. He has given us rbs that put fear in no one. He has given us 2 fifths of an offensive line. He never addresses the right tackle position and we have had many issue because of that. Every other team has better players than us at just about every position and that falls on the GM. That falls on Tannebaum.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Agree on all points

All Pro

I know the answers

I even know the questions. What i need is action. Someone need to be sacrificed. Oh and it shouldn't be a Marcus Dowtin .
    Last edited by Tinstar; 11-26-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Ieven know the questions. What i need is action. Someone need to be sacrificed. Oh and it shouldn't be a Marcus Dowtin .
    Or Fireman Ed.

Hall Of Fame

All Pro
    Somebody gets it I agree on all points.