Thread: Jets Survey from the Jets and NFL

Jets Survey from the Jets and NFL

Just got an email from the Jets/NFL asking my opinions as a season ticket holder about the MetLife experience. Might be one way to get some notice if enough people complain about certain issues. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Dear XXX,

The New York Jets value the feedback and support of our fans. With the help of the National Football League, we are working to ensure that we are meeting your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice!

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we invite you to share your thoughts with us by completing the following survey. Please take the next 15-20 minutes to express your opinions on a variety of subjects relating to your Jets gameday experience, and if possible, please aim to complete your survey by this Thursday, November 29.

To access the survey click here:

If your email program does not support links, copy and paste the below web address into your browser
    http://www8.intellisurvey.com/run/jdpa159320/B4EPZ7RW

We thank you for sharing your views as we continue to do our best to make each season a memorable one.

Sincerely,
    The NFL & the New York Jets

They sent that today??? Hope to get one myself!

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    They sent that today??? Hope to get one myself!
    You can just copy that link and fill one out - it is anonymous. I wouldn't mind them contacting me, but didn't realize there wasn't a contact portion until the last screen only had a "submit" button.

Don't waste your time filling it out. It's just some busy work for a bunch of interns. Nobody with any authority or decision making power will ever see it.Just the team covering their bases.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Don't waste your time filling it out. It's just some busy work for a bunch of interns. Nobody with any authority or decision making power will ever see it.Just the team covering their bases.
    +1

I filled out a dozen of these and even put in additional info and a contact number when prompted and never heard from anyone.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    +1

I filled out a dozen of these and even put in additional info and a contact number when prompted and never heard from anyone.

SAR I
    Sar.....it's the living example of the great Jack Nicholson line "you can't handle the truth".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Toon View Post
    Just got an email from the Jets/NFL asking my opinions as a season ticket holder about the MetLife experience. Might be one way to get some notice if enough people complain about certain issues. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Dear XXX,

The New York Jets value the feedback and support of our fans. With the help of the National Football League, we are working to ensure that we are meeting your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice!

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we invite you to share your thoughts with us by completing the following survey. Please take the next 15-20 minutes to express your opinions on a variety of subjects relating to your Jets gameday experience, and if possible, please aim to complete your survey by this Thursday, November 29.

To access the survey click here:

If your email program does not support links, copy and paste the below web address into your browser
    http://www8.intellisurvey.com/run/jdpa159320/B4EPZ7RW

We thank you for sharing your views as we continue to do our best to make each season a memorable one.

Sincerely,
    The NFL & the New York Jets
    Got mine last week and filled it out. They reacted to my responses last year.

Rookie
    I am a fan that goes no matter what the record is. My issue is that there is more fighting going on, people spilling beer, and making the overall game experience not fun. I bought PSL's so that I could enjoy the game with my kids but am becoming hesitant about bringing them.
    I don't disagree with Dustin Keller about fans who cheered when Sanchez got up slow. Not a fun environment.

I filled a few of those out last year and the year before. I even had 2 phone conversations about the "experience". I told them the truth and finally no more harrassment from them(trying to get me back).

It`s all down hill for the Jets organization here in NY/NJ. It`s gonna get so bad that Woody will have no other choice but to move the team to LA. The NFL will NOT want a franchise in the NY metro market being an embarrassment to the league. The NFL will give Woody some sort of incentive to move them to LA. The Giants have this market cornered here. LA needs something, anything for now. I never wanted this new stadium. Thats why I`ve been outta there the last 2 years. Not my scene anymore. I don`t like the new fans they have and the stadium is one of the worst ever built. Yes, I`ve checked EVERY section out during the tours they had 4 years ago and no single section or seat caught my fancy(except for that one seat that was blocked by the pillar and had no leg room or cup holder, but only if it was free). I opted for UD for the inaugural season because I wanted no strings attached if I didn`t like it. It worked out well for us and we no longer financially support or attend the games. The atmosphere just sucks in the new Giants Stadium as opposed to the old stadium.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I always get those and I fill them out, most likely why Ed is gone.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ray

You' ve run this same embarrassing shtick here in every one of your idenities

349x12x4.... permabanned

Sec 18 ....permabanned

And now this current version...hopefully soon permabanned

Including your calling card "New Giants Stadium" that I can only assume is still boffo at nyjets hate where you dwveloped you standup routines.

The Jets are not going to LA or anyplace

The Jets are one of the most profitable franchises in all Sports and have been virtually sold out in NJ since 1997 ....

15 seasons

This embarrassment you have been blubbering about continuously for a decade exists in YOUR MIRROR

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2