Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rex says running the table is teams goal.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This is a huge part of my problem with Bluto. He hasnt grown as a coach, he doesnt seem to learn lessons. As bad as shaking up the team with yet another coach firing would be, we have nothing to lose with this boob.

How about winning one game. Next week. Can you do that, Mongo?

Your team sure as heck hasnt thrived on your bogus, grandious bloviating, so think small, dinkus. Win a game.

Jeebus.
    Running the Table......lol

Bewildered Beast
    Maybe he's skinnier because he runs past the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    My Bold and Unbeleiveable Prediction for RGIII:

He will not survive to see the first game of his 5th NFL Season.

He'll be out of the league due to injury before that point.

He will never win a single playoff game in his career.

BOLD!!!! DARING!!!! PREDIIIIIIIIIIIIICTIONS!!!!!!!!!

I hope not. By all accounts he is a good kid and very hard worker, and certainly exciting to watch. He is already a very good player in his rookie season. It would be a shame if injuries derailed his career. See, this is me being not bitter, hoping another team's blue chip QB prospect doesn't backfire on them. The Jets have beaten me down to the point where I can't even care enough to be bitter anymore.

Veteran
    "I'm not going to make a 'Ryan guarantees playoffs' type of deal. We have to get better, and that starts right now," Ryan said. "You can't look down the road, of course you'd like to run the table. It's human nature to say 'I see what's on our schedule, we've got to win all five, we gotta do this we gotta do that,' but we've got to win this game. That's where the focus is."

I have a crazy idea, how about start getting better.....oh I don't know......maybe in AUGUST!! NOT DECEMBER!! You friggin' Buffoon!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    "I'm not going to make a 'Ryan guarantees playoffs' type of deal. We have to get better, and that starts right now," Ryan said. "You can't look down the road, of course you'd like to run the table. It's human nature to say 'I see what's on our schedule, we've got to win all five, we gotta do this we gotta do that,' but we've got to win this game. That's where the focus is."

I have a crazy idea, how about start getting better.....oh I don't know......maybe in AUGUST!! NOT DECEMBER!! You friggin' Buffoon!!

Whatever, man.

Look.....I think even Rex knows that with the way that Mark is playing(Garbage), the chances of "running the table" are slim. Jets are going to lose next Sunday and that will be that. Rex is just trying to psyche HIMSELF up at this point.....

The Jets will for sure rally these last 5 games and win at least 4 of them. This will get the front office and brain trust (and our resident forum apologists) to think 'we are close'. Sanchez will play much better these last 5 games and people will be deluded into thinking 'he has turned the corner.'

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    The Jets will for sure rally these last 5 games and win at least 4 of them. This will get the front office and brain trust (and our resident forum apologists) to think 'we are close'. Sanchez will play much better these last 5 games and people will be deluded into thinking 'he has turned the corner.'
    Jets will lose next week, BF. I don't care how "bad" the Cards are.

Mark will find a way to fuk it up and that will be the end of that.

EDIT : Why do I even bother replying to your posts? It's not like you even see them(Ignore List....imaginary/real) or respond to them.
    Last edited by Vin; 11-26-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I hope not. By all accounts he is a good kid and very hard worker, and certainly exciting to watch. He is already a very good player in his rookie season. It would be a shame if injuries derailed his career. See, this is me being not bitter, hoping another team's blue chip QB prospect doesn't backfire on them. The Jets have beaten me down to the point where I can't even care enough to be bitter anymore.
    Does RGIII have any injury or durability issues? This is not Mike Vick, he can actually read defenses. And Mike Vick is still in the league after taking a million hits. He's looking even better than Cam's rookie year. "Playing style" has a connotation and I don't think it's fair to judge others based on what RGIII has done so far. Give him a chance. And yes, most importantly of all he has a great head on his shoulders, Cam and Vick have both displayed an immaturity that RGIII hasn't given any inclinations of.