Surprise Sanchez isn't in everyone's wish list, but that said my list
1. B Scott (should not see the field ever again for the Jets.. I've seen enough)
2. E Smith (slowest safety in the league by far)
3. Holmes (glorified #1 who really is a 2.5)
3a. Greene (serviceable but not as a starter)
3b. Tebow (slow RB, inaccurate QB..why is he on the Jets? 'Cause he's a gamer?!?,
3c. Schillens (I'm sure we can find better than this! If not still serviceable.)
not so sure about that....i know the story is we are stuck because of the cap....but i have a feeling...the suckchize is gone!!!!
The Jets aren't going to eat 8(I think) million dollars(which they'll have to pay Mark IN FULL if they cut him or trade him) just to get rid of Mark. Thanks to Tanny's dumb-ass, he's guaranteed at least next year......
Here are my Top 3 I want off my team next year(that CAN REALISTICALLY happen) :
Honorable mention is Bart Scott but this is Top 3.
Probably the same as everyone else's list really. Improve those three spots and you improve the Jets no matter what.
Btw - I am no Shonn Greene apologist - but he has better numbers that Trent Richardson. Fans need to remember to temper expectations on draft day. Speaking of - I hope we go pass rush in 1st round this year and take a QB with a 2nd.
1) Mark Sanchez - The reasons should be obvious to everyone by now.
2) Tony Sparano - No imagination whatsoever, no killer instinct, has not been able to improve the offense at all even with several of "his" guys.
3) Tim Tebow - Don't mistake this for not liking the player. He's a great guy and a great athlete. He's just not doing us any good being the backup QB. It's also not doing him any favors being on this team. He has a lot to offer some team. It's just that the Jets have not been able to utilize him correctly. Cutting or trading would not only do Tim tebow a favor, it would also help out the Jets.
P.S. If I could add a 4th it would be Matt Cavanaugh. That guy was a dead man walking after last season. It was only circumstance why he managed to keep his job. However, there should be several better options out there this offseason.