Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Top 3 I want off my team next year....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    He will likely be put on wavers to see it anyone actually wants him. Much like Haysworth was. I doubt he actually gets cut though. They can resend the waver at any time. Unless something crazy happens he is likely on the roster next year.
    Oh, i completely agree.
    I thought it was interesting to at least hear it WAS a credible option from somebody who knows the ins and outs of these things.

Im with you, i see him as a Jet next year. Dont like it.

I think a more realistic question is will Mark be the starter next season? ie; are they going to let him "have" one more year, bring in a vet or rookie to challenge him?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Since it is unrealistic we find anyone else who would be an upgrade at QB...

1) Eric Smith

2) Bart Scott

3) Mike DeVito
    Lets give McElroy a chance. He can not be as bad as Suckchez.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    It's astounding how many of you listed Tebow in the top three that must go. How does a player who has played a total of less than 20 plays end up in the top three? I don't get what it is about the guy that bothers so many people.
    They are Suckchez fans!

Rookie
    As long as Woody ownes this team we're sunk. Get used to it.

Veteran
    Are people still holding on the last season? What is with all the hate for Eric Smith?

In the role he is in right now I see nothing wrong with him. He is an above average special teams players and does a pretty good job in sub packages on defense.

He is no longer the starter! If he was then I would be with you but no reason for all the hate now.

We have much bigger fish to fry!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Are people still holding on the last season? What is with all the hate for Eric Smith?

In the role he is in right now I see nothing wrong with him. He is an above average special teams players and does a pretty good job in sub packages on defense.

He is no longer the starter! If he was then I would be with you but no reason for all the hate now.

We have much bigger fish to fry!
    ERIC SMITH...when cut by the jets will be out of the league....not even Bill B will pick him up....if your going to try and be a short db in this league u at least have to be a little fast.

start with our 3 LB's who should be retired a year ago

Scott
    Pace
    Thomas
    Keller- Let him walk
    Moore- Overrated... can't run block
    Vlad- Ugghhhh
    Landry- Won't pay him.. to cheap
    Tebow
    J. Smith
    Mcknight- There is a reason they look for a position to play. He stinks
    All the Wr's currently playing except Hill & Kerley

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    ERIC SMITH...when cut by the jets will be out of the league....not even Bill B will pick him up....if your going to try and be a short db in this league u at least have to be a little fast.
    Granted Smith is very slow and is terrible, but he is 6'1" 200 lbs. He isnt a small DB....LOL